Mar 24, 2022
On the topic of the connection with Gloria and the MC. Unless I misunderstood they have that shared dream phenomenon because she now has the genetic makeup of the girl from the clusterfuck of a mission. I find it strange that she and the MC share the dreams but there doesn't seem to be a connection with Sonja, the woman who actually killed her. She's not even part of the lewd dreams even though she is the MC's wife.
I've found that interesting for a while as well; it's either been the dream with her and Ellen, or the dream with Vic. Sonja hasn't had any bearing on that, so that's a pretty decent point and it has to mean something.

Maybe the Vic part would be more meaningful under the Spellbound route? That makes the most sense to me. Ellen is so much a sister to Gloria, but maybe Gloria has some underlying attraction to her? I don't know. It's a good point to raise though.

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I've found that interesting for a while as well; it's either been the dream with her and Ellen, or the dream with Vic. Sonja hasn't had any bearing on that, so that's a pretty decent point and it has to mean something.

Maybe the Vic part would be more meaningful under the Spellbound route? That makes the most sense to me. Ellen is so much a sister to Gloria, but maybe Gloria has some underlying attraction to her? I don't know. It's a good point to raise though.
I can see the MC dreaming about her on the Spellbound path since it's just lust driven, but all the times I have played it I've never one done that path with her. It seem odd that out of everyone he could dream about it's her, a woman despite her best intentions, is still trying to ultimately steal Gloria away. But someone like Katie who depending on your actions the MC is in love with, Gloria's words, still hasn't been brought up in the dreams.

Apr 26, 2022
:ROFLMAO:

Well, we have Gorilla Sonja vs sex-bot turned bodyguard Venus. One gunshot to Venus' head and it's over, so I guess the bullets win. If it's without weapons, it could be closer than we think it would be.

Winner? I'd put $50 on Venus (y)
If Venus got Sonja on the ground, I could imagine that big booty pinning her for the win!
Actually, Venus and Vic would be more interesting....Battle of the Booties.

Apr 26, 2022
Sonja would probably win regardless. Unless Venus completely short circuits and loses her protocols she wouldn't have a reason or be able to fight back. She's not allowed the hurt humans :).
Oh shit I forgot that! damn that sucks.
So if some scrotum decided to attack and try to molest her, she couldn't fight back?

Mar 24, 2022
I can see the MC dreaming about her on the Spellbound path since it's just lust driven, but all the times I have played it I've never one done that path with her. It seem odd that out of everyone he could dream about it's her, a woman despite her best intentions, is still trying to ultimately steal Gloria away. But someone like Katie who depending on your actions the MC is in love with, Gloria's words, still hasn't been brought up in the dreams.
Katie would make more sense than Vic. I've never done Vic's route either, and I've only done Katie's. Katie's a sister of sorts to Gloria too. I don't know, but I think it gives heat to the fact if on Gloria's, or even Ellen's route that the threesome with them could happen.

It could also happen under Vic's spellbound route, so if people want that kind of thing, it certainly holds water that it could happen.

I don't really know to be honest, but it is intriguing.

Reactions: Skeltom

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
On the topic of the connection with Gloria and the MC. Unless I misunderstood they have that shared dream phenomenon because she now has the genetic makeup of the girl from the clusterfuck of a mission. I find it strange that she and the MC share the dreams but there doesn't seem to be a connection with Sonja, the woman who actually killed her. She's not even part of the lewd dreams even though she is the MC's wife.
About those dreams, I think it simply happened that the MC had an erotic dream when he was in the same room with Gloria and Gloria, well she hasn't still the total control of her powers when she is awake, let alone when she sleeps!

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Has it ever occurred to you morons that in the melting pot culture of the future Sonja is a mix of several ethnicities?
Sonja's eyes are shaped like an oriental, which is why some people compared her to a Chinese actress, but her mother tongue is also Spanish or some variant thereof. The oriental shaped eyes can also be seen among some native americans.

Her skin tone is dark and tanned, as is usually seen in the tropics. Central american or south east asian would be the likely candidates there.

Her build however, is taller than average for a native asian.

Au contraire. The MC has yellow skin, of a tone that markedly contrasts the supposedly more conventional caucasian skin tones of his partners. He is obviously asian. Chinese, Japanese, Korean or possibly Vietnamese would be my guess.
Psst, if you want to build an argument based on ethnical traits, you might want to start by learning that calling someone the o-word is actually highly offensive to many Asians, and in some circles it's on par with calling people of African heritage the n-word. It's a relic of the racist colonial past of the western world. Objects can be oriental. People should never be called that.

Mar 24, 2022
Psst, if you want to build an argument based on ethnical traits, you might want to start by learning that calling someone the o-word is actually highly offensive to many Asians, and in some circles it's on par with calling people of African heritage the n-word. It's a relic of the racist colonial past of the western world. Objects can be oriental. People should never be called that.
I was just going to mention that. The term "oriental" is mostly used around rugs and things like that, but calling an Asian person that is a good way to get punched.

I'm glad you mentioned it. (y)

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah... that is what prompted my potential dream sequence scenarios. Chandra mentioned wanting to have sex with MC in front of her mother to MC the night they busted Meredith fapping herself silly calling out MC's name! I figure that has to make a pretty weird impression on MC's psyche... add in the dream connection between MC and Gloria and it just seemed to fit. Never said that Gloria was a willing participant... just the most likely third person... or fourth if you count Meredith as audience... She just pops up in MC's dreams whether he is thinking about Gloria or not... Poof! There she is! We already had Gloria freaking out over one other dream she unwittingly appeared and participated in... doubt there will be another but it's a plausible scenario all the same. Chandra puts that crazy notion in MC's head... he has a fitful dream about it... Gloria gets sucked in via their connection (whatever that is) and I was just speculating how Gloria would react. Hahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO: Just random thoughts floating through my tattered, swiss cheese mind...
Ciao, Phat:cool:(y)

4.70 star(s) 414 Votes