Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Getting back on topic though so I don't piss off the mods too much; Vic dying (like Christina) would definitely create fan backlash, but what a part of the story it would make. No one is immune, especially in Philly's games; MC, side girl, main LI, and even Donut.

Where did Donut go after Gloria went nuclear in her old room as she was fighting with her father?

I think Donut is the real victim here. :cry:
I think he'll turn up again. Even when she looses her shit it still seems like she has at least a minor control over it. Unless the MC and Sonja etc. surviving was pure coincidence. I think it's more likely that she didn't effect them as bad with the attack, even if it was subconsciously. With the way her mind works it almost seems like she already knows what the outcome is going to be. She just hasn't clued everyone else in on it. Just a feeling I have.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Oh I forgot he ripped it out! it's been a while since I played through that part so my memory was hazy on some things.
Okay so no Dr Frankenstein type revival scenario...shame because I liked Henry...even if he was a bit stinky.
Well at least he went out in a blaze of glory I guess.

I think Sonia is marked for termination next. I could definitely see her getting offed..
Hope not... I'd hoped to have a few more nocturnal adventures with the ex-wife! :devilish:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Getting back on topic though so I don't piss off the mods too much; Vic dying (like Christina) would definitely create fan backlash, but what a part of the story it would make. No one is immune, especially in Philly's games; MC, side girl, main LI, and even Donut.

Where did Donut go after Gloria went nuclear in her old room as she was fighting with her father?

I think Donut is the real victim here. :cry:
Poor Donut:cry:
As for Victoria... still not sure if we can trust her. However, she has put herself on Meredith's shit list on behalf of getting dirt on Meredith. So, I'm hopeful that she can be trusted, even at the price of Vic getting offed. Now that you mention it, Victoria IS the most likely candidate to be killed off. I'm certain that Katie can comfort me through the loss... I love you Katie! :whistle: Hold me...

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
They are (were?) "spiritually divorcied"; like some people is "spiritually married".

Spiritually married.
:FacePalm:

Anyway no, the MC must still sign the document.

Reactions: moskyx

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I like how Sasha referred to her as a gorilla. :ROFLMAO:

And I don't think they're technically divorced, to be honest.
I firmly believe that marriage is for life, until death do us part. Whether legally divorced or just separated, I will always see her as wife to MC. Gorilla? Sasha can suck it! Sonja is WAY hotter than Sasha! I wouldn't say no to Sasha. She has her qualities yet she cannot compete against Sonja or Katie... or Chandra or Abby... or Gloria or Ellen... or Victoria or Venus... hell, even Betty is more attractive to me than Sasha! hmmm... looks like you are in dead last place there Sasha! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Mar 24, 2022
I firmly believe that marriage is for life, until death do us part. Whether legally divorced or just separated, I will always see her as wife to MC. Gorilla? Sasha can suck it! Sonja is WAY hotter than Sasha! I wouldn't say no to Sasha. She has her qualities yet she cannot compete against Sonja or Katie... or Chandra or Abby... or Gloria or Ellen... or Victoria or Venus... hell, even Betty is more attractive to me than Sasha! hmmm... looks like you are in dead last place there Sasha! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
My two ex-wives would vehemently disagree on the death do us part shit :ROFLMAO:

And Katie's better then all of 'em.

screenshot1374.png
God I love that fucking picture!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah I know about the AL/BaD backlash. When I was playing both games, people were saying fire related comments about Maya's dorm room and all that (I still think that room is cursed) but to me, this game is different than most VNs, maybe because of the setting and the story. It's more adult and mature, rather than some college drama-filled fuck fest.

You're most likely right about Vic, but I'm half expecting it at least, so if it does or doesn't happen, I'm ready for it. Sonja would be the first one to go though.
TBH 100%, when I played AL, having to choose between the two main LI as to who lives and who dies crushed me yet it was a large part of why I still love that game. It took balls of steel to make that story choice. I admire that. I still love Philly Games more. I wouldn't put it past Philly to kill off any of the characters, Victoria not withstanding. In fact, Victoria's death makes the most sense given our current situation in game. Meredith either has or shortly will find out what Victoria did to break in and steal evidence against her. Meredith will surely order Vic's death at that point. The only question for me is whether or not Victoria can escape Meredith's wrath and make it to the end of the game. Gloria and MC cannot die or it's game over, mission failure. Meredith has plot armor that will last until the end of the game. Everyone else is fair game, Victoria, Ellen, Katie (Please don't kill my sweet Katie, Philly!), Abby, Chandra, Sonja, Betty, Venus... hell even Kleo and Sasha could get killed at any moment. But, if we look at Philly's first, Depraved Awakening, there were several npc's killed off but none of the main LI were killed. But, this is a new game. So, I won't make any assumptions. I trust Philly to make good story decisions that keep us on the edge of our seats without ripping our guts out. But, Victoria is certainly in danger... hell... we are all in danger!!! I love this game!:cool:(y)
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I don't remember her saying that, and I went through the game hundreds of times. Maybe this weekend I'll do another run and see where it's mentioned.
Actually now that I think about it, it was "if he kills you I wont have to sign the divorce papers". I think it's after seeing Betty and finding out about going up against Henry.

Reactions: PapaPhat
4.70 star(s) 421 Votes