Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
1-2 updates per year and 4ish to go so a while.
I don't think Philly has ever stretch it out to just 2 releases per year, let alone 1. He's been on a 3-4 releases per year pace throughout this game.
Code:
Chapter Released *
 1      15 Feb 2019
 2      20 Apr 2019
 3      19 Jun 2019
 4      22 Sep 2019
 5      13 Dec 2019
 6      22 Mar 2020
 7      22 Jun 2020
 8       8 Nov 2020
 9      22 Apr 2021
10       1 Sep 2021
11      13 Mar 2022
12       3 Sep 2022
* Approximate due to time zone differences etc.

Code:
Year    Chapters Released
2019    5
2020    3
2021    2
2022    2
2022 isn't over yet, but seems unlikely Chapter 13 will release this year?

I'd say 2 chapters per year would be a reasonable description of the current release rate, but not of the average?

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Alright, put'em all in the "game" folder. Honestly I'd just download the Chapter 12 version from MEGA if I could but it won't let me. Probably cuz it's over 10 GB and I don't wanna get the app or whatever.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Alright, put'em all in the "game" folder. Honestly I'd just download the Chapter 12 version from MEGA if I could but it won't let me. Probably cuz it's over 10 GB and I don't wanna get the app or whatever.
jdownloader2 and it let's you dl it from mega bit by bit or dl from anon with jd2. megabasterd might work but i had no luck with it so stopped using it.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Would be a hot threesome with MC, Victoria and Katie, but honestly I don't think that will happen in the game, canonicly speaking. Unless Philly wish to make an ultimate ending, like the ones he made back in DA.
Personally, I would like to see Victoria and Shanlon together in a special ending. This would be my dream, because I love blondes and redheads women!

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I ended last chapter but in scene replay did not find one with Victoria (on screenshot). But found shower scene. It was not in my walkthrough. Is it bug?

View attachment 2098888
That's not a 'gallery scene', but just a convo with her. The only sex scene with her in this chapter is the shower scene, which is only available in the spellbound path. So everything works as intended

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I ended last chapter but in scene replay did not find one with Victoria (on screenshot). But found shower scene. It was not in my walkthrough. Is it bug?

View attachment 2098888
To answer your question: "No, this scene is not a bug, it is possible to get it, but it is not an easy task, because there is a lot of steps you need to follow in order to make the game trigger it." Here is the steps:

1)Chapter 1, when the MC is at dinner with Victoria, you must be in the "profissional" path with her and choose the options: "Ask for a lot"/"Eight is enough, let's keep this professional".

2)Chapter 2, you must choose Victoria to go with you in the Alexis Conner party. After you both return from there, you must refuse when Victoria try to have sex with you. Choose the option: "It's not necessary".

3)Chapter 3, back in the Baynard office, if you have "2" scores with Victoria, you can talk with her and trigger the next menu. Choose the option: "You're not my type"
(Particulary, that give a pain in my heart, because I like busty redheads and the MC says he not. Hehe! Anyway!)

4) Chapter 4, when you follow Victoria to her apartment, there will be is three choices: "Sneak, Knock and Break". Each one will trigger the path, but, each one will have different scene dialogs, which make it difficult. Also, you MUST have "3" scores with Victoria, otherwise, the game will not trigger that path. Here is the different choices you need to make in order to trigger the path to get that scene.

"Break or Sneak": "Pull away"\"I did".
"Knock": "Stop this".

5) Chapter 12, you must have 6 scores with Victoria. That will trigger the Romance path with her and also the menu. Here is the choices you need to make: "Not yet"\"It doesn't have to end"

I think this is it, because that it what the scripts says. Try it and tell if it works.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 421 Votes