Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
To answer your question: "No, this scene is not a bug, it is possible to get it, but it is not an easy task, because there is a lot of steps you need to follow in order to make the game trigger it." Here is the steps:

1)Chapter 1, when the MC is at dinner with Victoria, you must be in the "profissional" path with her and choose the options: "Ask for a lot"/"Eight is enough, let's keep this professional".

2)Chapter 2, you must choose Victoria to go with you in the Alexis Conner party. After you both return from there, you must refuse when Victoria try to have sex with you. Choose the option: "It's not necessary".

3)Chapter 3, back in the Baynard office, if you have "2" scores with Victoria, you can talk with her and trigger the next menu. Choose the option: "You're not my type"
(Particulary, that give a pain in my heart, because I like busty redheads and the MC says he not. Hehe! Anyway!)

4) Chapter 4, when you follow Victoria to her apartment, there will be is three choices: "Sneak, Knock and Break". Each one will trigger the path, but, each one will have different scene dialogs, which make it difficult. Also, you MUST have "3" scores with Victoria, otherwise, the game will not trigger that path. Here is the different choices you need to make in order to trigger the path to get that scene.

"Break or Sneak": "Pull away"\"I did".
"Knock": "Stop this".

5) Chapter 12, you must have 6 scores with Victoria. That will trigger the Romance path with her and also the menu. Here is the choices you need to make: "Not yet"\"It doesn't have to end"

I think this is it, because that it what the scripts says. Try it and tell if it works.
It's not necessary to avoid sex with Victoria in order to get 6 score with her by chapter 12. If you're going by the walkthrough linked in the OP - that one has not been updated for changes to older chapters.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's not necessary to avoid sex with Victoria in order to get 6 score with her by chapter 12. If you're going by the walkthrough linked in the OP - that one has not been updated for changes to older chapters.
Early on in development, you could have Victoria without penalty as long as you didn't fall for her trap to stare at her in the office. Is that the case again now? If so, the problem I had getting the second lust point to trigger is no longer an issue. Hard to keep fucking score when the rules keep changing! Thank you, my friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
PS: the six score and two lust should be in place by the overlook scene for anal on the motorcycle with Victoria... That carries over to chapter twelve.;)

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I am just systematic in line from what the scripts says and what it trigger, because I never try this path before personally. Also, I am not even sure if this path will get you 6 scores with Victoria until chapter 12.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I am just systematic in line from what the scripts says and what it trigger, because I never try this path before personally. Also, I am not even sure if this path will get you 6 scores with Victoria until chapter 12.
Going by the scripts can mostly tell you which choices in which scene give most points, but some choices unlock options for getting points later. In fact you can get enough points for both Victoria and Ellen romances in the same playthrough if done correctly, although you won't be able to get all Ellen scenes, since it still requires that you go to the party with Victoria in Chapter 2.

I had actually forgotten that I've already written a guide for Victoria's path. There's also a link to an accurate walkthrough (not the one in the OP of this thread) with flowchart that's based on the latest version of the scripts.
Actually that's not true, you can have sex with her every time and still be on romance path.
However if you're using the walkthrough from the OP, some points and choices in it are incorrect since earlier chapters were changed in later updates. Use this one if you want to see what the current possible points/paths/conditions are. It also has a nice visual flowchart.

The issue with Victoria is that her score/relationship points margin is a bit tight, but it's still possible, especially if you give her priority over other characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Não entendi o que vc fez

O 1 pacote não tem nada traduzido.... so o 2 que está traduzido conforme vc mesmo disse ate o capitulo 11.
Não sei porque vc manda baixa os 2 pacotes sendo que o primeiro serve para que se nele esta tudo em inglês!!??
I will answer you in private. Check you inbox.

Reactions: Moricano

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
To answer your question: "No, this scene is not a bug, it is possible to get it, but it is not an easy task, because there is a lot of steps you need to follow in order to make the game trigger it."
The game has ALOT of different paths for you to find out,i stopped trying to trigger em all in like chapter 4 because i got sick of having to replay them all every single update lol when its finished im gonna be pathing in to see alot more routes but untill then its just generic path for me

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and AlienEDM
Jul 19, 2021
At the end of chapter 12 about taking down Chandra's Mother Mereith i love to see the ending and Gloria And Mc at the end getting married or living together
there's still a ways to go but it'd be great to see the different endings when the game is finished.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
This is scene from club when you took Ellen with you. If I remember correctly she was prom queen when she and Ellen were in school.
Sry but what? :ROFLMAO:
What club? The Pit?
Who's she? Is that shortstack in pink?
She was the prom queen when Abby was in school though...
But how do you unlock it then?

Edit: just checked, you have to be on Victoria Bad Path to unlock it :confused:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Sry but what? :ROFLMAO:
What club? The Pit?
Who's she? Is that shortstack in pink?
She was the prom queen when Abby was in school though...
But how do you unlock it then?
You get all the details on the prom queen going to the Pit with Abby.
You can unlock the sex scene with the prom queen going to the Pit with Ellen.
Fucking the prom queen costs you a point with Ellen so you can either save before accepting Ms Pink's offer and reload to that save after unlocking the H-scene ...OR... You can just run it and take the point loss with Ellen on any other play besides your Ellen centered play. I run four basic types of plays to unlock all of the scenes in game... One general play, pursuing multiple LI like Katie, Gloria, Abby, Chandra and Sonja; another Ellen centered play where I do NOT fuck Victoria and go for max score with Ellen; then two Victoria plays, a spellbound play then one with Victoria as my primary LI. You can basically set up all of the other LI in game via the general play. Once you reach the point where you are called to commit, THEN you will have to save, run an ending for each LI and reload to that decision to proceed with the next LI.
Hope this helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

4.70 star(s) 421 Votes