ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 2116965

And we're back on course! Philly completed 38 static renders and 3 animations in the last two weeks, an average of 19 statics and 1.5 animations per week. Overall he currently averaging ~56 statics and 4.0 animations per week since Chapter 12 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As expected, progress slowed over Philly's short vacation. But we're still in decent shape overall so we'll see how things are next week once Philly settles back into his routine.

In the meantime, while it's nice to see Gloria looking as lovely as usual, I can't help but quip that she doesn't seem to be prepping hard for the upcoming Baynard run. :cautious: I hope we're not going leave all the heavy plot points for the last minute.

Jul 19, 2021
And we're back on course! Philly completed 38 static renders and 3 animations in the last two weeks, an average of 19 statics and 1.5 animations per week. Overall he currently averaging ~56 statics and 4.0 animations per week since Chapter 12 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As expected, progress slowed over Philly's short vacation. But we're still in decent shape overall so we'll see how things are next week once Philly settles back into his routine.

In the meantime, while it's nice to see Gloria looking as lovely as usual, I can't help but quip that she doesn't seem to be prepping hard for the upcoming Baynard run. :cautious: I hope we're not going leave all the heavy plot points for the last minute.
i think they would need to prepare and make sure they have everything they need, cover all fronts (so to speak) before doing somthing that risky.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I have been thinking with myself about Meredith White's plot: We all known she is a dirty business woman, capable of a lot of things for the interest of Baynard... So, is it possible that she is keeping a card to make her move just in the right time? I mean, just like Matlock did back in DA, is Meredith will also meet the MC to make him an indecent proposition in the end? If yes, what Meredith could offer the MC as temptation to make him change sides? Herself? Chandra? Or something else?

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
I have been thinking with myself about Meredith White's plot: We all known she is a dirty business woman, capable of a lot of things for the interest of Baynard... So, is it possible that she is keeping a card to make her move just in the right time? I mean, just like Matlock did back in DA, is Meredith will also meet the MC to make him an indecent proposition in the end? If yes, what Meredith could offer the MC as temptation to make change sides? Herself? Chandra? Or something else?
I believe that Meredith proposing herself and some high level position in Baynard is possible. I doubt she would want to give MC to Chandra since she herself has hots for him. Of course I doubt MCxMeredith relationship would stop Chandy from having sex with him, she might even think that it wuld be hotter that way.
Unfortunatelly in this scenario Shanlon would need to die since she is planing to write book containing Baynard's dirty secrets. Not only Shanlon but pretty much all main heroines

Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I believe that Meredith proposing herself and some high level position in Baynard is possible. I doubt she would want to give MC to Chandra since she herself has hots for him. Of course I doubt MCxMeredith relationship would stop Chandy from having sex with him, she might even think that it wuld be hotter that way.
Unfortunatelly in this scenario Shanlon would need to die since she is planing to write book containing Baynard's dirty secrets. Not only Shanlon but pretty much all main heroines
Yeah, it is a possibility! Lets hope of Philly has your imagination.:LOL::LOL: A "bad" ending could be possible in the game, if the MC follow a bad path. Just saying, because this will be a great differential.:Kappa:

Reactions: xXwankerXx
Oct 12, 2022
is this game close to end? im gonna start playing if it is
We have two more chapters to go. The estimation is late next year it'll be over, around this time, depending on dev cycles and how long the last two chapters are going to be. C13 will probably be out very early spring (late March/April) and then late Sept/early Oct for the finale, possibly around the same time of year that C12 was just released.

4.70 star(s) 421 Votes