cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does anyone have a splitted mega download link 10gb is kind of too much for free capacity
there is update only but that reqs having ep 11 installed, dl and install jdownloader 2 and dl from anonfiles with it or subs to mega or some vpn.

Reactions: sekondo

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This is just a message of appreaciation for Philly_Games and their monumental effort, this game is a work of art and it keeps delivering with each update. <3
I see that we're not far from the end of the story which is a bit sad, but man, what a trip it has been!
I agree with your sentiments, my friend, however this is not sad because I will finally, at long last, be able to find out how everything unfolds! :) Also, like Philly moving from Depraved Awakening to City of Broken Dreamers... the sooner he wraps THIS title, the sooner he can start on his NEXT title.;)(y)

There are only a small handful of devs that can compete on the same level as Philly Games. Philly is among the very best AVN devs ever. I hope to see many more exceptionally great titles yet to come. I am confident that we will. :cool:(y)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Has Philly mentioned what is next after this one finishes? I know it will be a bit but I am curious.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
He has mentioned a little bit. Its a sci-fi/space game grounded in reality akin to Interstellar, mystery with noir elements.
Thank you! I am not around here, or anywhere, much so was curious. Also trying to find other games to play that I may have missed since the ones I used to follow are all abandoned. LOL

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank you! I am not around here, or anywhere, much so was curious. Also trying to find other games to play that I may have missed since the ones I used to follow are all abandoned. LOL
you know there's recommendations and also advanced search.

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You know that patronage = good, patronizing = bad?
say that to f95 mods and admins, rules state that can't advertise other games on other threads. exception seems to be if those are from same dev.

not that rule is that much obeyed but it is there so mods can delete advertising posts and give warnings if they see poster deserves it.

MonoRayl

Nov 15, 2020
Is there actually any futa action in this game, since there is the tag, but I haven't seen any scenes so far?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Is there actually any futa action in this game, since there is the tag, but I haven't seen any scenes so far?
Yes, it is. If you don't bring Ellen home after meeting her at the start of the game, you'll get a VR scene with Kleo

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It's good to see you back, buddy!

We are not allowed to ask for recommendations here, but that's something we've all done. You know how it goes, "let him who is In A Scent cast the first stone" or something like that. Some mods are more flexible, while others perform their duties to the letter, and in so doing they alienate themselves from many users. That's the Price of Power, I guess.

Anyway, even though your presence among us has been A Long Journey, I'm not 100% sure about your tastes. Maybe you were never clear enough or maybe I always had my head Above The Clouds and should definitely know by now. I can't tell. For that reason I wouldn't even be able to decide what games to suggest.
In any case, we all need our haven of rest in this Race Of Life that our existence has become, so hopefully you'll find something to suit your taste.
Let us know!

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

We are not allowed to ask for recommendations here, but that's something we've all done. You know how it goes, "let him who is In A Scent cast the first stone" or something like that. Some mods are more flexible, while others perform their duties to the letter, and in so doing they alienate themselves from many users. That's the Price of Power, I guess.

Anyway, even though your presence among us has been A Long Journey, I'm not 100% sure about your tastes. Maybe you were never clear enough or maybe I always had my head Above The Clouds and should definitely know by now. I can't tell. For that reason I wouldn't even be able to decide what games to suggest.
In any case, we all need our haven of rest in this Race Of Life that our existence has become, so hopefully you'll find something to suit your taste.
Let us know!
You are hilarious... LOL, I wasn't looking for recommendations despite what some people may have thought. And usually whenever I ask for recommendations I get items I would never play. I love City of Broken Dreamers and enjoyed Depraved Awakenings and then people recommend things like Being a DiK even though they have nothing in common besides sex. City of Broken Dreamers is a great Cyberpunk Dystopian Sci-Fi erotic game with no mini games, sandbox/point&click, or juvenile humor. So I've been going through and searching the website for new games that have popped up in the last 6-9 months. Now that I'm stuck at home for two months I have time to catch up.

I really expect these posts to all disappear, so if you, or anyone else, have recommendations you can message me.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
ch13gloria1.jpg

Dev Update #143

Okay back and going. Dev progress is a bit lacking since I only did 4 days on the game proper before going away then when I came back I began the comic which is almost done.

So, here it goes. Currently sitting at 393 renders and another 3 animations complete bringing the total count up to 28 animations. Also snuck in another scene that is basically written but needs a bit of work.

Now for augments and up, the comic will be out on Monday. I will give you a taste. The poll results were really really close. Within a three votes actually. Due to this, the 2nd place will be used for the Halloween renders.

Here is a sneak peak at the comic.

Hope that excites you a little :p

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
You are hilarious... LOL, I wasn't looking for recommendations despite what some people may have thought. And usually whenever I ask for recommendations I get items I would never play. I love City of Broken Dreamers and enjoyed Depraved Awakenings and then people recommend things like Being a DiK even though they have nothing in common besides sex. City of Broken Dreamers is a great Cyberpunk Dystopian Sci-Fi erotic game with no mini games, sandbox/point&click, or juvenile humor. So I've been going through and searching the website for new games that have popped up in the last 6-9 months. Now that I'm stuck at home for two months I have time to catch up.

I really expect these posts to all disappear, so if you, or anyone else, have recommendations you can message me.
Definitely look into Color Of My Sound if you havent already.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Alright, as someone who never bends to peer pressure nor gives a crap about polluting other threads with off-topic conversation, I was struck with a completely original and whimsical idea to create a "seeking" recommendations post. You can find it here or in my signature.

you know there's recommendations and also advanced search.

Let us know!
Definitely look into Color Of My Sound if you havent already.

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos and cxx

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Alright, as someone who never bends to peer pressure nor gives a crap about polluting other threads with off-topic conversation, I was struck with a completely original and whimsical idea to create a "seeking" recommendations post. You can find it here or in my signature.
That seems like a great idea, but now you'll get every Dev, Dev sycophant or troll with a list of really bad titles recommending every VN on the site. I do hope you find something good after the sifting.

One way I've found games, and how I got here and into AVNs in the first place, is to go to the gameplay recordings people post on PH. Lot's of games repped there and you don't have to go to a bunch of individual gamer sites. Some are stinkers, but it's how I found this one, Eternum and a few others.

4.70 star(s) 421 Votes