Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2075715

Dev Update #141
So, decided to end a bit early today. Still not a bad week, with the customs and such the render count is not quite as high as I would like, but still not bad at all.
Here is the quick production update. We are up to 285 renders with another 4 animations this week brining that up to 22 animations. Not bad for just a few weeks in.
This week I am going to finish up this current scene and have another I want to push out. Then, I need to sit down and really plan out a certain segment.
I also enabled the new billing system on patreon. Current patreons this won't change anything for you, but new members will be billed on the date they registered on a monthly basis starting from today. I have always wanted patreon to have this, because it just makes more sense especially for new people coming to the platform.
Now, I think the rest of the day will involve some beer, pizza and probably geeking out a bit.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
:p Damn the goddess Victoria always leaves me speechless... She is simply the most beautiful I've ever seen on a VN :love::love::love:

This one goes to my special collection thank you ;):coffee:
I'm already more than looking forward to the next version

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 2075715

Dev Update #141
So, decided to end a bit early today. Still not a bad week, with the customs and such the render count is not quite as high as I would like, but still not bad at all.
Here is the quick production update. We are up to 285 renders with another 4 animations this week brining that up to 22 animations. Not bad for just a few weeks in.
This week I am going to finish up this current scene and have another I want to push out. Then, I need to sit down and really plan out a certain segment.
I also enabled the new billing system on patreon. Current patreons this won't change anything for you, but new members will be billed on the date they registered on a monthly basis starting from today. I have always wanted patreon to have this, because it just makes more sense especially for new people coming to the platform.
Now, I think the rest of the day will involve some beer, pizza and probably geeking out a bit.
Philly
Philly completed 62 statics and 4 animations this week. Overall, he is currently averaging ~71 statics and 5.5 animations per week since Chapter 12 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The animation pace has dropped off a bit, but we still seem to be making good progress; it took nearly 8 weeks to hit 20 animations for Chapter 12. Obviously there's a long way to go and Philly will need to keep up with all the writing and programming tasks as well as the visuals, but so far I don't see much to worry about as far as the numbers go.

As for the preview, it looks like Victoria will finally have a chance to join in the 'we only have stripperific outfits to wear!' routine at long last. I am okay with this. :p

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 2075715

Dev Update #141
Philly
My love goddess Victoria is stunning as ever. And I see a lot of people here is starting like her? Is this thanks to Aristos , Canto Forte and I? Looks like we are mind influencer after all?:LOL::LOL:

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
My love goddess Victoria is stunning as ever. And I see a lot of people here is tarting like her? Is this thanks to Aristos , Canto Forte and I? Looks like we are mind influencer after all?:LOL::LOL:
Don't flatter yourself too much there, my friend. I have been loving Victoria since day one. She is a sexy goddess. I'm just not sure how far I trust her, even now that MC is showing her some trust by bringing her "into the fold" at their current hide out. Victoria is super hot! She is also a manipulator by trade, hence the distrust. Anyway... I love most of the girls in this game... except Shanlon and God forbid... Meredith White!:sick: Ugh... just threw up in my mouth at the very thought of Meredith and that super skank Shanlon...

Anyway... I do consider you, Aristos and Canto Forte as friends but I make up my own mind, thank you very much.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
What is that problem with that? Seeing two girls having fun with each other is nice and hot.
This reminds me I never got the threesome and now I'm wondering why. I did choose to pay the cab of the club girl and was expecting a threesome with Sasha, but sadly all I got was Sasha I wonder why now.

My love goddess Victoria is stunning as ever. And I see a lot of people here is tarting like her? Is this thanks to Aristos , Canto Forte and I? Looks like we are mind influencer after all?:LOL::LOL:
Victoria is voluptuous sex goddess so I can look past a lot of bad things she does. She doesn't need much help advertising herself. I choose my profile well.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This reminds me I never got the threesome and now I'm wondering why. I did choose to pay the cab of the club girl and was expecting a threesome with Sasha, but sadly all I got was Sasha I wonder why now.
If you want the girl and Sasha you have to decline paying for her cab, then leave the garage with Sasha. You get another opportunity to get her a cab after the threesome. (I also had to be told...) Hope that helps.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
If you want the girl and Sasha you have to decline paying for her cab, then leave the garage with Sasha. You get another opportunity to get her a cab after the threesome. (I also had to be told...) Hope that helps.

Thank you PapaPhat. So the mod telling you to pay her cab the first time was wrong then. I'll give it a whirl.

edit: just a correction. The mod gives Ellen a score point if you choose to pay the cab and gives illusion it's the right choice.

Last edited:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I've been playing more or less organically, without using a walkthrough, and I seem to be on the Katie, Ellen, Chandra, Gloria path, or at least I have a high score with each. My Victoria score is just 1.

What are the main paths? How many are there, if you try to have as many LIs for each path? How many playthroughs do you need to see most scenes?

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've been playing more or less organically, without using a walkthrough, and I seem to be on the Katie, Ellen, Chandra, Gloria path, or at least I have a high score with each. My Victoria score is just 1.

What are the main paths? How many are there, if you try to have as many LIs for each path? How many playthroughs do you need to see most scenes?
Greetings Smarmint(y)

Since the game is still in WIP status, none of us knows precisely how the endings will play. However, what I can share is the various play types that I run to get all the various results. I have been following this game since around chapter three and love it. I do not use any cheats or walk throughs either. I did get some help in forums for a couple of tricky scenes but figured out most of it on my own. And, here we go...

1) Katie, Chandra, Gloria, Abby and some Ellen, which is my general play.
2) Ellen centered, which is all about Ellen meaning absolutely no sex with Victoria. All max Ellen.
3a) Victoria spellbound path
3b) Victoria LI path

In the #1 play, it's primarily about Katie for me but she has no qualms with the other girls. That may or may not change in the end but thus far you can follow Katie's path and still have Chandra, Abby, Gloria and Ellen... even Victoria, Shanlon and Teri. You can also have Gloria as a primary LI in this play until late in the game as well as all of Chandra's scenes too. There are Ellen scenes that you won't get if you have sex with Victoria, hence the separate routes for Ellen and the two with Victoria. Also, you will want to go to the Mil Town club, the Pit, with Abby in this play to pick up her H-scene by the water. It's really hot if you haven't seen it yet.

In play #2, it's all about Ellen. Do not have sex with Victoria and prioritize Ellen first. Sex with Victoria will cancel some of Ellen's content with MC. You can have sex with pretty much all the other girls except for Victoria, the prom queen in pink at the Pit and pay for the cab ride for the girl you meet on the street en route to the garage. You loose Ellen points for having sex with Victoria (biggest loss), the Pitt hooker in pink and the cab girl on the street. I didn't see any loss for having the scene with the bolter chick but the threesome does cost you. That could change next update though, IDK.

In play #3a, it's all about Victoria's spellbound route. This is a good play for Venus, Shanlon, Teri, the Bolter chick and the cab girl and any other side girls like taking Ellen to the Pit and taking the prom queen in pink up on her offer of sex. It costs you a point from Ellen's score but in this play your Ellen score is already tanked because of your relationship with Victoria. You will have a low score with Victoria but that is expected here.

In play #3b, wait to have sex with Victoria until AFTER the massage opportunity. All of the Victoria sex scenes from start through the massage scene are part of the spellbound path and should be avoided here. You can still have most of the other girls scenes including Ellen but you won't get a very high score with Ellen in this play. Ellen hates Victoria with a grand passion! This can be a tough play and is the most restrictive in terms of getting max points with Victoria. In fact, follow the steps below to max Victoria to unlock all her LI scenes...

Hope this helps you friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Katie, Venus, Chandra, Abby, Sonja and Gloria seem to be fair play in every play with no penalties.

Last edited:
Reactions: jackjack5854

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Greetings Smarmint(y)

Since the game is still in WIP status, none of knows precisely how the endings will play. However, what I can share is the various play types that I run to get all the various results. I have been following this game since around chapter three and love it. I do not use any cheats or walk throughs either. I did get some help in forums for a couple of tricky scenes but figured out most of it on my own. And, here we go...
Thanks, PapaPhat, for the amazing path summary! That helps a lot.

I'll have to make a few more playthroughts, especially to get all the Victoria scenes I missed, but it will be fun to play from the beginning again. I basically played CoBD from the beginning, so it's been a long time since I've seen everything.

I've seen most of the other scenes. I agree that the scene with Abby by the water was great.

Anyway, off to play again, haha. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks, PapaPhat, for the amazing path summary! That helps a lot.

I'll have to make a few more playthroughts, especially to get all the Victoria scenes I missed, but it will be fun to play from the beginning again. I basically played CoBD from the beginning, so it's been a long time since I've seen everything.

I've seen most of the other scenes. I agree that the scene with Abby by the water was great.

Anyway, off to play again, haha. Thanks for the help.
Enjoy, my friend:cool:(y)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ch13start62.jpg

Dev Update #142
Managed to complete everything planned this week and did a few fun items for some folks as well. Yeah, another good week. Feels good.
For development, we are now up to 355 renders. Then on top of that 3 more animations bringing that up to 25 animations and I also have 2 other animations that are setup but still need to be rendered. Another scene written as well.
Now, next week I will be visiting my brother, so there won't be a dev update next Saturday. Before that though, I will be doing a poll for the Augments and up for the next comic. With the results of that poll I will also base the monthly customs as well. This will allow me to do both at once since it is a fair amount of work. I am leaning to Halloween theme in some form and will start work on it as soon as I get back from my brothers.
Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 2089499

Dev Update #142
Managed to complete everything planned this week and did a few fun items for some folks as well. Yeah, another good week. Feels good.
For development, we are now up to 355 renders. Then on top of that 3 more animations bringing that up to 25 animations and I also have 2 other animations that are setup but still need to be rendered. Another scene written as well.
Now, next week I will be visiting my brother, so there won't be a dev update next Saturday. Before that though, I will be doing a poll for the Augments and up for the next comic. With the results of that poll I will also base the monthly customs as well. This will allow me to do both at once since it is a fair amount of work. I am leaning to Halloween theme in some form and will start work on it as soon as I get back from my brothers.
Philly
Philly completed 70 static renders and 3 animations this week. Overall, he's now averaging 71 static renders and 5.0 animations per week since Chapter 12 launched. Here are the charts:
More steady progress. Animations have ticked down, but we're still in good shape if the new chapter is of typical size. Hopefully Philly will be able to keep this up.

Always nice to see Sonja, though the background is interesting. I think it's still the Tech Noir, but it's hard to be sure; if so, the place looks nearly unrecognizable in daylight.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
I can't wait to see the rest of this wonderful game. Everything is great!
Just 2 short questions : First, why do we never see the MC's face?
The very small glimpses that we can see let me think that it is a magniphic specimen.
Make sure we can see it at least in the last frame of the game...
Seconde, the rest of the story is scheduled for what date?
Thanks for your great work!

4.70 star(s) 422 Votes