Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
(...)
In short, it's impossible to discuss tastes, but I would bet most people who find Victoria "not attractive" ( I must add lol here), are saying it because of her spellbound path, where MC isseduced and manipulated by her.
(...)
Exactly! I wanted to point this out too but spent so long choosing and posting the pics that by the end of it I forgot what I wanted to say. I would also underline the fact that for others she's just a "corporate whore" whose body has been used by too many.
You added one lol. I would add many more lols to those who also claim her character and/or story are uninteresting. FFS, she's arguably the most interesting personality of all the main LI's!

Reactions: Thermophob

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Exactly! I wanted to point this out too but spent so long choosing and posting the pics that by the end of it I forgot what I wanted to say. I would also underline the fact that for others she's just a "corporate whore" whose body has been used by too many.
You added one lol. I would add many more lols to those who also claim her character and/or story are uninteresting. FFS, she's arguably the most interesting personality of all the main LI's!
You both miss the point of the reason some of us dislike her.

None of us have said she's unnatractive or that she isn't interesting.

We said she's unrepentant. She's not innocent in all this and while she may not be Meredith levels of evil bitch, she isn't too far behind.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You both miss the point of the reason some of us dislike her.

None of us have said she's unnatractive or that she isn't interesting.

We said she's unrepentant. She's not innocent in all this and while she may not be Meredith levels of evil bitch, she isn't too far behind.
You didn't say she was unattractive. Others did, indeed. We know you truly dislike her cause you envy her perfect hair :cautious:
As for the uninteresting part... oh boy have I read it over the years! With different words, but many times. She's reduced to a mere corporate drone, a hired fucker with no personality of her own. Far from that, she's a damned chameleon with a romance path that would on its own justify playing this game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You didn't say she was unattractive. Others did, indeed. We know you truly dislike her cause you envy her perfect hair :cautious:
As for the uninteresting part... oh boy have I read it over the years! With different words, but many times. She's reduced to a mere corporate drone, a hired fucker with no personality of her own. Far from that, she's a damned chameleon with a romance path that would on its own justify playing this game.
Oh, i've called her a corporate whore because that's her job but her job isn't her personality. She was augmented to do something specific but it's like Meredith said, she always had a fire in her so she's far from boring.

As for being jealous of her hair ...... am not and you can't prove otherwise, hmph.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Others did, indeed.
That's correct. There were few posters who insisted about it. L
Like I said, there is no arguing in matters of taste, but I will again point out, that quite a few girls here have facial features which would be classified as imperfect, and Victoria is not one of them. I am not saying those girls are not pretty, probably dev envisioned them that way for story purposes. I am just saying calling Victoria less pretty than those girls, well it's pretty bold statement.
As for her past career... well, there are LI's who don't have murky past as her, but there are some who also had dark moments... PS, in past game you had a whores and swinging hotwife as Lis...

Reactions: Aristos

babaex

May 28, 2022
I doubt that I am the only one that noticed that there is a bug preventing Ellen's Chapter 10 full sex scene to be played in the Scene gallery. Well, a managed to fixed this small bug. All you have to do is to download the attached file, unzipped it and put the folder into game folder. Override if necessary. The bug fix do not meddle with scrappy's mode.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
I doubt that I am the only one that noticed that there is a bug preventing Ellen's Chapter 10 full sex scene to be played in the Scene gallery. Well, a managed to fixed this small bug. All you have to do is to download the attached file, unzipped it and put the folder into game folder. Override if necessary. The bug fix do not meddle with scrappy's mode.
I reported this to Philly; he confirmed that it's fixed for the next update. Thanks for the report!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thank you, my friend :)

IbnBattuta

Oct 19, 2021
I tried to be amigious not to spoil since I'm new to this site but from other replies I believe it was chapter 7 since I played the steam version and this seems to be chapter 12 here which means there is another 2 chapters to go, If I understood correctly.

Jun 15, 2022
I tried to be amigious not to spoil since I'm new to this site but from other replies I believe it was chapter 7 since I played the steam version and this seems to be chapter 12 here which means there is another 2 chapters to go, If I understood correctly.
Yeah there are two more chapters to go, possibly this time next year the game should be done, and Book 2 will be released on Steam, most likely as a DLC

Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
Just played the latest chapter & it seems like we're winding down towards the end of story. Maybe 2 more updates? I'm a sick twisted fuck, but man im pulling for ONE hate fuck scene with Meredith. Also thank you Philly for blessing us with that long awaited time with Sasha :D

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Just played the latest chapter & it seems like we're winding down towards the end of story. Maybe 2 more updates? I'm a sick twisted fuck, but man im pulling for ONE hate fuck scene with Meredith. Also thank you Philly for blessing us with that long awaited time with Sasha :D
Yes, this chapter was sensational, I'm even speechless.. How to describe the emotion I had to finally have Sasha in my arms :giggle: I also felt that we are already reaching the end sigh.... Man this makes me shit I don't even want to think about it I hope there are more than two updates in the future because I'm going to miss the game and my beloved Victoria :(:cry:

Reactions: Ghosty99

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah two more updates is right, at least according to what the developer said some time ago. I sill hope for a extra update to serve as a epilogue later. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Man I appreciate it so much o { PhillyGames } In having created this magnificent game I'm a big fan of this Dev's work I hope he has future projects for Victoria who knows as the female protagonist this time like "Carli" who had her own game I think fair Victoria also have a game dedicated to this sexy redhead damn she deserves it :D

oh what i have to say it will sound crazy but it's totally true lol damn i fell in love with victoria so much i dumped my girlfriend i think i lost my mind or heart completely because i'll even look for my own victoria to the ends of hell if necessary but I'll find a woman with the same personality as the incredible Vitória, everything is already planned, I'll just wait for it (City of Broken Dreamers) to be finished hehe :sneaky:

4.70 star(s) 414 Votes