Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
In a couple of days even that fat-assed bitch from the Pit will be prettier than Victoria, you just wait and see.

No woman in the game looks better than this:
And I could've gone on and on and on.

Ignore the gigantic boobs which I'm not even a fan of (I'm 100% an assman :HideThePain:). That's not what makes her the best.
No other female character comes close to her beauty. Period/Full stop.

Now, having admitted this, everyone is entitled to have their favourite for whatever reasons. That happens to me in many other games where my fave girl is not the one that you would normally pick out as having the most beautiful model.
I don't like her jugs either, but that's not the problem I have with her.
Victoria's face in theory should be the most appealing, it's got a great combination of features.
But in practice I find it slightly off-putting, I'm not sure if it's an uncanny valley effect, her skin texture/complexion or just the solemn expressions she has most of the time. I even like Venus' face more, even though she has lips that are way too full for my preference. Then again I'm not fond of Katie either and didn't care much about Gloria, though I guess her recent renders have improved her face.

Reactions: A Big Fan

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
I don't like her jugs either, but that's not the problem I have with her.
Victoria's face in theory should be the most appealing, it's got a great combination of features.
But in practice I find it slightly off-putting, I'm not sure if it's an uncanny valley effect, her skin texture/complexion or just the solemn expressions she has most of the time. I even like Venus' face more, even though she has lips that are way too full for my preference. Then again I'm not fond of Katie either and didn't care much about Gloria, though I guess her recent renders have improved her face.
I think it is supposed to that way, she is augmented remember, she is so perfect that is uncanny, no one could be that perfect.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
The last version I have is 1.10, if I download the chapter 12 only update should I be fine or do I have to download the whole game again?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The last version I have is 1.10, if I download the chapter 12 only update should I be fine or do I have to download the whole game again?
You will likely be missing chapter 11. I doubt that will work. My general practice with all of my AVN games is to DL the full game again and let it overwrite the old.

Hope that helps, Phat:cool:(y)

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Yes... Try these steps to max Victoria's score on her romance path. This is separate from Victoria's spellbound path. To unlock all of Victoria's content you need a separate play for the spellbound route. Hope this helps, Phat:devilish:(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
omg! you are a saint! Not having that 1 romance dialogue was annoying. And here I thought I was on the right path! Not once in the walkthrough was it ever mentioned that having sex with her steers you away from the romance path!!

Reactions: PapaPhat

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
You will likely be missing chapter 11. I doubt that will work. My general practice with all of my AVN games is to DL the full game again and let it overwrite the old.

Hope that helps, Phat:cool:(y)
DON'T Owerwrite your old version. That is never a good idea unless it's a simple update. You will get issues now and then. Much better to avoid the problem all together.

Reactions: Meushi

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
omg! you are a saint! Not having that 1 romance dialogue was annoying. And here I thought I was on the right path! Not once in the walkthrough was it ever mentioned that having sex with her steers you away from the romance path!!
You are now on a proper pad with the force, young padawan... May the force be with you:devilish:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
DON'T Owerwrite your old version. That is never a good idea unless it's a simple update. You will get issues now and then. Much better to avoid the problem all together.
I always overwrite. The only issues I've ever had were with corrupted DL, not with the overwrite process. With Philly I know the DL is always good. Other games I play test from a separate file before allowing the overwrite to avoid issues. But, in the end, I ALWAYS overwrite the old shit with the current game files. Peace out, Phat

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I always overwrite. The only issues I've ever had were with corrupted DL, not with the overwrite process. With Philly I know the DL is always good. Other games I play test from a separate file before allowing the overwrite to avoid issues. But, in the end, I ALWAYS overwrite the old shit with the current game files. Peace out, Phat
Well, it's your funeral.

Reactions: sava75

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Fully overwriting a Ren'Py game is not best practice, period. That's part of the reason why they store a backup folder in roaming/appdata, so people can just safely delete the old version and install a fresh new one without losing their progress. Doing it otherwise can work, of course, but it's not how it's supposed to be done. It only takes a dev updating their Ren'Py version to cause a total mess

Reactions: sava75 and Meushi

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Actually that's not true, you can have sex with her every time and still be on romance path.
However if you're using the walkthrough from the OP, some points and choices in it are incorrect since earlier chapters were changed in later updates. Use this one if you want to see what the current possible points/paths/conditions are. It also has a nice visual flowchart.

The issue with Victoria is that her score/relationship points margin is a bit tight, but it's still possible, especially if you give her priority over other characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It should be "interment" without n if I'm not mistaken. It means burial, not confinement.

Her internment WAS her interment...

(yes, you are correct)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
near same except i don't overwrite anything since after saves are copied old version gets deleted before new is moved.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
In a couple of days even that fat-assed bitch from the Pit will be prettier than Victoria, you just wait and see.

No woman in the game looks better than this:
Victoria has appealing facial features of classical beauty. Only Katie, and Sasha have such kind of beauty, and that another TV anchor. Elen's and especially Sonja's features are rougher, Gloria has severe case of neoteny, her face looks like that of 12 year old. Chandra is pretty, but her makeup and hairdo are to much for me. Elen's look is also somewhat ruined by her terrible hairdo, and steamy punk makeup. Shanlon's pretty too, but has has somewhat sharp face, too.
As for juggs, half of girls have large tits too.
In short, it's impossible to discuss tastes, but I would bet most people who find Victoria "not attractive" ( I must add lol here), are saying it because of her spellbound path, where MC isseduced and manipulated by her.
PS, feel free to ignore my rant, but I am really, really annoyed by Sonja character. By her behaviour, role, talk, and before anything else her looks. But it's just me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aristos

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
near same except i don't overwrite anything since after saves are copied old version gets deleted before new is moved.
That works too:cool:(y) If I'm concerned about a particular DL, I will run the update as a subfolder of the older copy so it can use the saves from there before I overwrite. That way if there are any issues, I can see them beforehand. But, I may start using your method, my friend. I have never had issues with any Philly Games titles but there are some that I play that have bugs on occasion. Most of that gets fixed. But, sometimes it is fatal. I generally take that as a sign that it's time to drop that game. But, Philly's games are always golden:devilish:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That works too:cool:(y) If I'm concerned about a particular DL, I will run the update as a subfolder of the older copy so it can use the saves from there before I overwrite. That way if there are any issues, I can see them beforehand. But, I may start using your method, my friend. I have never had issues with any Philly Games titles but there are some that I play that have bugs on occasion. Most of that gets fixed. But, sometimes it is fatal. I generally take that as a sign that it's time to drop that game. But, Philly's games are always golden:devilish:(y)
well most issues is that dev changed something or made error somewhere (fix later) or renpy version changed.

4.70 star(s) 414 Votes