HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Unfortunately this late an Abby upgrade isn't likely to happen. The best we can realistically hope for is getting her together with Chandra since she got the upgrade a while ago.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
No, you aren't.

Quite a few of us have been asking for an Abby upgrade since we first rescued her.
I really liked the dynemic between the MC, Chandra and abby. It was such a intreasting moment when abby said not talking about her and the MC hooking up since Chandra might get jealus(Which is untrue in my opinion). She is legit intreasting besides being gorgous.

Though my fave is the doc and victoria. The doc is such cute and feminine, and her relationship with the MC developes well in the story and its natural(Unlike in many games, where the MC bangs all the women immidetly). Victoria too slowly falls hard for our MC, and she feels both love and lust for him.

Phily does a good job in creating characters and developing their relationship.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Unfortunately this late an Abby upgrade isn't likely to happen. The best we can realistically hope for is getting her together with Chandra since she got the upgrade a while ago.
I think that the story is still in its early stages in my opinion, and phily would definelty add some more elemants into it to prolong it and make it intreasting (Since its popular).

Jun 15, 2022
I think that the story is still in its early stages in my opinion, and phily would definelty add some more elemants into it to prolong it and make it intreasting (Since its popular).
There's two chapters left, not much can really happen in the closing two chapters. If anything, she'll be a Chandy tag-along

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Gonna be sad to see this one go, as there aren't many games in a cyberpunk setting around. Yet also a bit excited to see what Philly has cooking after he finishes CoBD. So far his games have been top shelf, especially in terms of plot and intrigue.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Gonna be sad to see this one go, as there aren't many games in a cyberpunk setting around. Yet also a bit excited to see what Philly has cooking after he finishes CoBD. So far his games have been top shelf, especially in terms of plot and intrigue.
It sure will be sad but it's not the end o Philly must have a lot of projects and new games after it's over o City of Broken Dreamers but unfortunately o City will be missed as you said there aren't many cyberpunk games I won't be able to get over it when the game is finished I will miss Victoria I can't get over the submission of ( Depraved Awakening ) now another great game one of the best I've ever played is also at the end

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
ch13ellenstore9.jpg

Another really damn good week! Will just quickly get to the progress.

We are up to 151 renders, and 8 more animations bringing that to 14 animations. Also made sure I kept up with some writing as well. Things are looking great. The big scene I was referring to last week is basically done now, just another day.

Since that scene is basically done, customs will happen next week. Also will be doing a lot of prep work for some complex scenes coming up over the next few weeks.

Now time to get some beer!

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 2049228

Philly completed 69 static renders and 8 animations this week. Overall, he's now averaging ~75 statics and 7 animations per week since Chapter 12 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We definitely seem to be off to a good start. The static rate dropped slightly, but the animation rate increased. We'll see how long Philly can keep this up; I suppose it's possible the writing might get easier as we approach the end and the various branches start wrapping up.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
So I took the first step according to Gloria and the "open" relationship that the MC has with Ellen doesn't bother her so... When the threesome?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.70 star(s) 414 Votes