cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
riot as much as you want but don't think philly adds ellen or some1else and gloria 3some.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Around 70 renders per week isn't that much, though I guess the animations take more time to render.
Still, I'm wondering if his hardware is up to date, especially now that GPU prices have come down.
An Dev mentioned the other day that he can literally do nothing but wait while an animation renders, and he claims to have a decent set up - he's presently working on three different AVNs. If this is true for pretty much everyone, a one man shop would need to have a second system, complete with all of the software, to render animation and keep working on other things. Some might be able to afford that, but not necessarily everyone.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well 2 normal pcs it's possible but 2 workstations costs a lot. top end cards aren't as pricey as before but still pricey.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Any link for android with gallery unlocked mod. Currently playing the one on op and im just interested in two Vic paths and maybe Katie. Thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any link for android with gallery unlocked mod. Currently playing the one on op and im just interested in two Vic paths and maybe Katie. Thanks
doubt it exists and would need new port, you can try your luck by requesting it on proper subforum.

zhilbert2002

Apr 27, 2022
anyone have save file of the last chapter(CH 12)?...........
or at least chapters / scenes saves?....

Last edited:

LMMFAO

Sep 18, 2022
I just finished this earlier tonight. I can't wait for more. I really enjoyed the setting and the story.

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Another great chapter. Just a question, how do I get the Victoria and last scene in chapter 12? I couldn't see any option for these scenes.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Guys, I have 4 questions, a main one and 2 secondary ones, and I would appreciate if you can help a bro out. I have unlocked everything else.

Secret scene:
  • How do I get the first secret scene? I have unlocked everything except for the "?" scene that is between the Venus as Victoria and the one of Katie in the brothel (Episode 6)?

Checks:
  • How do I get the 5th check-mark on Chandra's Episode 4 scene (the one with the sexy red panties)?
  • How do I get the 2nd check-mark on Victoria's scene at the MC's apartment on Episode 7? The one that is between Victoria in the pool and Ellen.
  • How do I get the 2nd check-mark on Venus' scene on chapter 8?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Guys, I have 4 questions, a main one and 2 secondary ones, and I would appreciate if you can help a bro out. I have unlocked everything else.

Secret scene:
  • How do I get the first secret scene? I have unlocked everything except for the "?" scene that is between the Venus as Victoria and the one of Katie in the brothel (Episode 6)?

Checks:
  • How do I get the 5th check-mark on Chandra's Episode 4 scene (the one with the sexy red panties)?
  • How do I get the 2nd check-mark on Victoria's scene at the MC's apartment on Episode 7? The one that is between Victoria in the pool and Ellen.
  • How do I get the 2nd check-mark on Venus' scene on chapter 8?
Doubt if any of us can tell you based on this brief description, friend. Much easier if we can see a screenshot of the gallery to see what is missing. With that we can compare vs what we have in our completed galleries, replay the scene and then the memory of how we got that scene returns. Help us help you. Thanks, Phat(y)

4.70 star(s) 421 Votes