Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Guys, I have 4 questions, a main one and 2 secondary ones, and I would appreciate if you can help a bro out. I have unlocked everything else.

Secret scene:

How do I get the first secret scene? I have unlocked everything except for the "?" scene that is between the Venus as Victoria and the one of Katie in the brothel (Episode 6)?
You must not have picked "touch Venus" in previous episodes. In Ep6 after talking to Gloria, Kathy and Beth pick search locker. Then in your room after watching Victoria's tape, pick alright fine. You'll have a scene with a Carli IA.
tg.png

• How do I get the 5th check-mark on Chandra's Episode 4 scene (the one with the sexy red panties)?
You need to have 3 Lust points with her to unlock all the options. You've got one if you had sex with her in Chap 1, then you need to pick ditch her in the elevator, to get two others lust points. :

L2.png

• How do I get the 2nd check-mark on Victoria's scene at the MC's apartment on Episode 7? The one that is between Victoria in the pool and Ellen.
You need at least 1 depravity point.

• How do I get the 2nd check-mark on Venus' scene on chapter 8?
Don't remember that one. Check the walkthrough for more details :

https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v1-12-1-ch-12-phillygames.25739/post-8903168

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
You must not have picked "touch Venus" in previous episodes. In Ep6 after talking to Gloria, Kathy and Beth pick search locker. Then in your room after watching Victoria's tape, pick alright fine. You'll have a scene with a Carli IA.
View attachment 2056266

You need to have 3 Lust points with her to unlock all the options. You've got one if you had sex with her in Chap 1, then you need to pick ditch her in the elevator, to get two others lust points. :

View attachment 2056270

You need at least 1 depravity point.

Don't remember that one. Check the walkthrough for more details :

https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v1-12-1-ch-12-phillygames.25739/post-8903168
Thank you very much Darkdevil66 !!!

Regarding the Victora scene, I'm sure that I have more than 1 depravity points there.

I did check the walkthrough, but did not find much on that. Nevertheless, thanks a lot!

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thank you very much Darkdevil66 !!!

Regarding the Victora scene, I'm sure that I have more than 1 depravity points there.

I did check the walkthrough, but did not find much on that. Nevertheless, thanks a lot!
Depravity is actually easy... Just need to make the less reasonable choices... Here are three examples that will give you three depravity points off the top of my head...

When Sonja barges in on MC and Ellen after sex, select the option to say, "I don't need this from you." +1 depravity

There are two with Meredith... When you first meet with Meredith in game, choose the option to get angry. Later when you are meeting with Meredith again and she complains about results, tell her to "piss off."

That's three depravity right there. So, as long as you don't go around saving kittens that should be plenty of depravity.:devilish:

IDK which Victoria scene you mean but what I ran into in my recent plays for chapter 12 was difficulty getting to the anal on bike scene. However, that scene is already unlocked in my game and it wasn't the reason for that particular play. I was just trying to unlock later content and played through it. But, if you follow these specific steps the MrBubu gave me you should be able to unlock not only Vic's sex scene at the overlook but the full anal on bike to get both checks in chapter 11.

https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v1-12-1-ch-12-phillygames.25739/post-8081112

Hope that helps. Apologies I can't think of more. I always do better when seeing the missing images in the gallery and comparing them to mine. After I view a scene again, THAT is when the memory of how I got that unlocked comes back to me. Otherwise, I'm flying blind.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Depravity is actually easy... Just need to make the less reasonable choices... Here are three examples that will give you three depravity points off the top of my head...

When Sonja barges in on MC and Ellen after sex, select the option to say, "I don't need this from you." +1 depravity

There are two with Meredith... When you first meet with Meredith in game, choose the option to get angry. Later when you are meeting with Meredith again and she complains about results, tell her to "piss off."

That's three depravity right there. So, as long as you don't go around saving kittens that should be plenty of depravity.:devilish:

IDK which Victoria scene you mean but what I ran into in my recent plays for chapter 12 was difficulty getting to the anal on bike scene. However, that scene is already unlocked in my game and it wasn't the reason for that particular play. I was just trying to unlock later content and played through it. But, if you follow these specific steps the MrBubu gave me you should be able to unlock not only Vic's sex scene at the overlook but the full anal on bike to get both checks in chapter 11.

https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v1-12-1-ch-12-phillygames.25739/post-8081112

Hope that helps. Apologies I can't think of more. I always do better when seeing the missing images in the gallery and comparing them to mine. After I view a scene again, THAT is when the memory of how I got that unlocked comes back to me. Otherwise, I'm flying blind.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
Hey, thanks for your reply!

I knew how to get the depravity, that's why I said that I was sure that I had more than 3 Depravity Points at that point, so I'm not sure that's the way to get that second check.

The Victoria scene that I was referring to, was the one at the MC's apartment on Chapter 7, if you are following her Romance path.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's been a while but I'll give it a go...

The question mark is a VR scene with Carli from Philly's first game, Depraved Awakening. Pretty sure this scene is offered when you skip one of the scenes with Venus. Dismiss Venus without having sex and Sam, MC's AI, will offer this scene instead.

The one trick I remember with the Victoria scene missing the second check mark is to select "Pleasure Her Instead" first before allowing her to pleasure you and make sure NOT to ram MC's cock down her throat, opting instead to allow her to maintain her own pace. Following this gives MC his first lust point. There is a second lust point at the outlook detailed in the steps to unlock that scene in my previous post. Oh... there is an anal portion to this scene as well. You need the +1 lust from the first part of this and sufficient depravity too, I think.

In the scene with Venus, the second check is anal sex. You need a minimum depravity to unlock that option, then you have to actually select that option in Venus' dialogue. Don't worry... MC won't get shocked this time. Betty fixed her ass.:devilish:

Hope this helps you friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Here is some of my toughts and maily criticism after playing the update.

So, after playing a couple routes (my solo Ellen main route and my alternate depraved route with Shanlon , Venus and all others except Chandra/Abby 'others') and with the latests Philly updates, i am sadly questioning that this game indeed went from a great story with sex scenes sprinkled through to now a sex scene bonanza with some story to get you to the sex scenes. Unless we have yet another few pointless 'fetch" side quests again to waste our time and 'prepare' to storm Baynard in the next chapter, the amount of sex scenes until the resolution of this game should literraly be zero until afterwards in the epilogue. Seeing the leaked renders from patreon, that will not be the case, and most likely will be cheezy scenes situations again.

Chandra: Even though a lot of people like her (i don't like very young teens as a grown up MC in games) sadly, i think Philly never had any plans for her except being a side character and upgraded her for fan service, but i think he never planned how to integrate her and wrote himself in a corner, which i think led to her basically being benched from the game. Now we have hints we will get a scene because poeple complained, and i am not agfaint it, because it sucks for Chandra fans, but that mostly will be forced and break whatever is left of the story immersion. Why? How? When? Oh yeah! Lets go to Meredith's house while she has the whole city looking for you so you can screw Chandra, poor little baby had no scenes in so many episodes, screw danger and story arc.

Victoria: Since i don't have any saves with her, going with what people wrote here about her i found dissapointing. If unless in the romance path with perfect points she never really apologize or feel remorse and only try to one-up Meredith, it will feel like a lot of character development thrown in the bin. I would theorize that spellbound Victoria and Mc will end similar to the Dragon in DA, which would make sense as the Mc is basically just a tool to be used, and on the romance path she will leave the Mc to go take care of the Red Moon Orphanage to give them the childhood she never had as a redemptin arc.

Katie: WTF is wrong with Katie. The last few chapters have really been weird. She went from playing hard to get to now, literally every episode she throws herself at my uncaring Mc to get screwed in everyway possible. I knew from what she said she was a wild college girl, but why did that personality randomly pop? I guess since admitting that without robots to do most of the job for her, she ain't much of a doctor and now she has to please the Mc to 'contribute' and be kept on the team as she needs Mc protection to survive? I don't know, feels weird. She is my next playthough route, i am interested to see if she reacts differently on her solo route.

Ellen: My favorite LI character, that once again just get the same sex scenes as the last 3 that even if you got in your deep feeling admissins from both is still basically considered as the easy side fuck when theres nothing else to do. Do your mission, come back home, fuck Ellen is the routine now. Dissapointing.

Gloria: I don't know what to think about that character. She was the clueless infant all game and now she's getting some attention but it's so late in the game it feels hard to have any attachment other than your the dad.

Venus: She went from a free sex scene provider to buff scenes count without too much questions asked to have been upgraded to at least secondary LI in the last few episodes. Am indifferent to the character, but nonetheless fits well with the Cyberpunk theme of the game. I am 100% sure we will have an epilogue ending with her, looking at how her character is getting developped, as well as Philly stating it became his favorite character. I just really don't like her hairstyle.

Sasha: I really liked her model, minus the unrealistic glow in the dark bolt tatoo, and i'm very dissapointed that Philly just basically threw her scenes at us because people demanded a scene for so long. I feel that she took Chadra's part placement storywise. And why a 3some with a random hoe? A solo hoe scene for depraved/spellbound players and a Chandra scene this chapter would have been better. I feel that if any one sex scene could've made sense in the next chapter, it would have been her. Mc get his car back, go to her for help so she could get Glenn to cntinue the mission of erasing Gloria from the databases, with a car sex scene on the way.

Shanlon: I like her in her role and am sad we wasted a scene with her on Terry back then. Hope we will get an epilogue part with her in the others path, after we make her even more famous breaking the story of the century and retiring, where she becomes our personal bitch.

It came really weird for me that every LI path have to lock their route the same way at the same time, feels a bit rushed and not really tought out well. For example, i was sure on my main Ellen route that i locked her in as my main LI when i kissed her in the van and said i wanted her to be more than fuckbuddy all the way back, or shut her route when you tell her your seeing someone else. (which strangely don't stop having sex scenes with her even though she knows your with someone else).

As many other people said, it really feels like there is zero tension and danger for the group while the Mc did all his side quests around the city. Once again, Red Moon, some fighting, escape again. He blasted him with the gun, just finish him there. Or he sends Venus, then at least give her the damned gun, she almost got him with her unarmed sex combat moves, imagine if she had the gun, but i guess he his needed to kill Meredith in the end before exploding. Walking all around town holding Victoria not even hiding, meh. Just steal her some shoes, or buy some. even better, have them hide overnight, gives a sex scene opportunity or more in depth dialogue and makes the group shit their pants having no news and thinking the worst happened.

I think it would have helped with the sense of urgency if Sonja and some other girls also had some involvement in needing to accomplish side objectives to be able to carry the mission on time. Right now, all those girls do is follow the Mc from hideout to hideout, be nuisances and wait patiently for the Mc to be back to be fucked.

In the end, i still love the game, i just feel like Philly spends to much time rendering sex scenes rather than continuing writing a good story. I feel like we are standing still and nothing progress since the last few chapters. In the end, I don't mind the number of the scenes, only that they should have been introduced differently than say, bring Victoria to the hideout, Ellen mad, go in the room and make Ellen understand with your magic dick.

Last edited:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

Still trucking with another productive week. Going to taper down a little bit this week on the render front so I can review things and get some writing done.
As for this weeks work, we are up to 223 renders, with 4 more animations bringing that to 18 already and after hours of work I just started cooking another a few minutes ago. That last one was a bit of a nightmare but it is running now :p
Also, remember the poll is out for this months customs which I will be doing work on Monday and hope to get to you guys Tuesday.
As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Still trucking with another productive week. Going to taper down a little bit this week on the render front so I can review things and get some writing done.
As for this weeks work, we are up to 223 renders, with 4 more animations bringing that to 18 already and after hours of work I just started cooking another a few minutes ago. That last one was a bit of a nightmare but it is running now :p
Also, remember the poll is out for this months customs which I will be doing work on Monday and hope to get to you guys Tuesday.

Philly
Philly completed 72 static renders and 4 animations this week, giving him an overall average of ~74 statics and 6 animations per week since Chapter 12 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The static render rate dropped off a bit, but overall we're still making good progress - probably on pace for a 4 month development cycle if Philly can keep this rate up. I suspect the rates will continue to taper (he'll probably need to focus on writing for longer than this week), but depending on how much he backs off we could still be done in less than 5 months even with a break for the holidays. But let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet. We'll see how things go.

Looks like we'll be seeing Shanlon again. I sincerely hope this means the MC will finally get around to reading that vital information she gave us ages ago. Shanlon's a good character, but it's frustrating just how little she's had to do recently.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Philly
So a Shanlon scene is likely too on top of a possible one for Abby. :unsure:

The_Driver

Mar 10, 2018
Okay, I'll probably write a real and detailed review when the game is fully finished but so far I have to say... It's without a doubt the very best game I've played from F95Zone. And I'm not talking without thinking, I've played it 4 times to be sure of what I felt about it and yeah, everytime it's the same, first with Depraved Awakening and now with City Of Broken Dreamers, for me, PhillyGames is the GOAT.

Reactions: Ghosty99

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
Sorry, may I ask?
Currently, I have v1.11.0, so Which files I should download "Chapter 12 patch Only" or "v1.12.1 Bugfix Only" to update to the latest version v.1.12.1?

4.70 star(s) 421 Votes