Anna2021

May 9, 2021
both, as you can see fix got only scripts
Thanks, bro!(y)(y)
Ok, another question! After I finish v.1.11.0, I just attract "BrokenDreamers-patch1.12.1" in the same folder with v.1.11.0 and then overwrite the file scripts.rpa (from " v1.12.1 Bugfix Only ") into the folder of "BrokenDreamers-patch1.12.1", and then run, right?
Sorry for asking too much!

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks, bro!(y)(y)
Ok, another question! After I finish v.1.11.0, I just attract "BrokenDreamers-patch1.12.1" in the same folder with v.1.11.0 and then overwrite the file scripts.rpa (from " v1.12.1 Bugfix Only ") into the folder of "BrokenDreamers-patch1.12.1", and then run, right?
Sorry for asking too much!
all good y, yes 1st game , then patch and after fix

Reactions: Anna2021

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
this game is rly awesome, great and intense story, fricking hot models.. love Abby and gloria. BTW. i kinda wish we get to have sex with those 2 twins. anyone knows if it is possible so far? maybe i missed it?

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
i kinda wish we get to have sex with those 2 twins. anyone knows if it is possible so far? maybe i missed it?
No you didn't miss it because at the moment there is no sex scene with them. Perhaps in the next chapter when MC will go to pick up his car? If not then they most likely will stay without scene although it would be a shame.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020

Looking at this render (yet again Shanlon's head is cropped :HideThePain:) I recalled our convo on the inspiration sources for the CoBD characters. Back then I mentioned that Shanlon was Philly's only purely original character unrelated to other media.

Nonetheless, her appearance - especially in this render - resembles me of Betty Draper, a Mad Men character played by January Jones, and Siri Dahl at her early career stage when she was a blonde, like if Shanlon is a sort of a blend of them both.

Reactions: Darkdevil66
Sep 24, 2018
Hi all - so I've played through the update and have seen the new scenes, but I don't see any of them in the gallery (they're not even grayed out, they're just not there). Is this a known bug?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Hi all - so I've played through the update and have seen the new scenes, but I don't see any of them in the gallery (they're not even grayed out, they're just not there). Is this a known bug?
Bugfix in the OP might help you. If it doesn't, then I have no idea what your problem is.

zeldagamernl

Jan 29, 2022
Hi, I download from anonfiles, and extracting the archive gives me a couple errors with a couple rpa files being corrupt.

Audio.rpa
Chapter6.rpa
Chapter10.rpa

Errors in winrar say checksum errors for those files.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, I download from anonfiles, and extracting the archive gives me a couple errors with a couple rpa files being corrupt.

Audio.rpa
Chapter6.rpa
Chapter10.rpa

Errors in winrar say checksum errors for those files.
try with 7zip. also dl with jdownloader2.

Reactions: zeldagamernl

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
That threesome scene with Sasha and girl was disappointing. Sasha got most of the fun with that girl and MC was there just as a Living dildo.

In case if developer don't know, men also like to kiss and go down on a girl.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ch13vic7.jpg

Dev Update #141
So, decided to end a bit early today. Still not a bad week, with the customs and such the render count is not quite as high as I would like, but still not bad at all.
Here is the quick production update. We are up to 285 renders with another 4 animations this week brining that up to 22 animations. Not bad for just a few weeks in.
This week I am going to finish up this current scene and have another I want to push out. Then, I need to sit down and really plan out a certain segment.
I also enabled the new billing system on patreon. Current patreons this won't change anything for you, but new members will be billed on the date they registered on a monthly basis starting from today. I have always wanted patreon to have this, because it just makes more sense especially for new people coming to the platform.
Now, I think the rest of the day will involve some beer, pizza and probably geeking out a bit.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

4.70 star(s) 421 Votes