moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Any idea why my game won't jump into Chapter 12? my save file is where it should start, and I've downloaded Chapter 12 and transfered the files to the game folder but it's not working :(
You have some outdated mod still installed, most likely

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
To be fair, it's the other way around.

The less sex you have with her the more you respect her.

She's been augmented to make men want sex with her so doing what she asks is just showing her it's all you want so she keeps you under the thumb and it's a relationship based on sex which she controls.

If you reject her it builds an equal relationship based on trust.
Not make men want her more, make everyone want her more. She has the same affect on women too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any idea why my game won't jump into Chapter 12? my save file is where it should start, and I've downloaded Chapter 12 and transfered the files to the game folder but it's not working :(
did you extract game to new folder not existing folder?

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Not make men want her more, make everyone want her more. She has the same affect on women too.
Funny enough Victoria doesn't have that effect on me, I prefer other characters more. Even Shanlon who's the furthest possible thing from a romantic interest.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
This is one of the reasons I love the game and I like Dev a lot and his games always have a lot of choices and good stories not to mention the beautiful girls who are always breathtaking

Reactions: Ghosty99

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Funny enough Victoria doesn't have that effect on me, I prefer other characters more. Even Shanlon who's the furthest possible thing from a romantic interest.
Same. I dont dig those massive tits and I am not sure a lot of men would too. Plus, she's far from being the best looking character in the game too. Even Sasha is more appealing.

Reactions: Razrback16

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You absolutely can, just not in a single playthrough. So in that sense you are right.
That IS her point, Fever. Mine too. You can run as many plays as needed to have ALL the girls but you will NEVER have them all in a single play. The game isn't made that way.

I love my Philly games but I do enjoy a good harem game as well. One of the games in my signature is a full on harem game throughout. I love them both as well as Philly's two games too. Can you guess which title in my sig is full harem?

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You absolutely can, just not in a single playthrough. So in that sense you are right.
That was my point.

When I tell someone they can't have everyone I just mean they aren't going to end up with a harem.

I still don't know why some people expected this to be a harem game, it's never been tagged as such and it's been pretty obvious since meeting the girls they would never settle for that. I just find it a bit wierd.

They can absolutely have everyone and end up with everyone over multiple paythroughs but anyone expecting to end up with everyone at the same time is going to be very disappointed .... and i'd be questioning if they read any of the words in the story.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
In a couple of days even that fat-assed bitch from the Pit will be prettier than Victoria, you just wait and see.

No woman in the game looks better than this:
(WARNING: Lots of big pics inside the spoiler box. Don't click if you are running on limited data)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I could've gone on and on and on.

Ignore the gigantic boobs which I'm not even a fan of (I'm 100% an assman :HideThePain:). That's not what makes her the best.
No other female character comes close to her beauty. Period/Full stop.

Now, having admitted this, everyone is entitled to have their favourite for whatever reasons. That happens to me in many other games where my fave girl is not the one that you would normally pick out as having the most beautiful model.

On a different note, Ignatz I just picked up on a tiny little typo:

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Does having the first sex scene with Victoria by the pool ("Screw Business..") prevent you from having a romance with her? That is the only thing I can think of which might have blocked the romance dialog in Chapter 12.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Does having the first sex scene with Victoria by the pool ("Screw Business..") prevent you from having a romance with her? That is the only thing I can think of which might have blocked the romance dialog in Chapter 12.
Yes... Try these steps to max Victoria's score on her romance path. This is separate from Victoria's spellbound path. To unlock all of Victoria's content you need a separate play for the spellbound route. Hope this helps, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: Arachnox
4.70 star(s) 414 Votes