Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
That is your problem. The scene is not for the romance path, but the spellbound one.
Ok. But I still don't get the following dialogue sequence (according to the walkthrough):

< if you are on Victoria's romance path > Not yet / Yes, we need to talk (the latter cuts the scene short) < if you picked 'Not yet' > It doesn't have to end / You are probably right (the latter cuts the scene short) < if you picked 'It doesn't have to end' > Then we see where it leads / I don't know

I only get:

Go on / Just skip to the end

Any idea why this happens?

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Ok. But I still don't get the following dialogue sequence (according to the walkthrough):

< if you are on Victoria's romance path > Not yet / Yes, we need to talk (the latter cuts the scene short) < if you picked 'Not yet' > It doesn't have to end / You are probably right (the latter cuts the scene short) < if you picked 'It doesn't have to end' > Then we see where it leads / I don't know

I only get:

I tried to max her score, and had the scene in 0.4. What else do I need for the romance path? Does hooking up with Gloria cancel this? Any help would be appreciated (lol it's frustrating for my completionist self)

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019

I only get:

You are mixing up the scenes. The first 'We need to talk/Not yet' is an option to share your feelings for her: if you select 'Not yet' you grope her a bit, she tells you that she loves you too and that's all. But the "Go on/Skip to the end" choice comes after that, and it shows her actions at Baynard's to get to the secret lab.

So, if your issue is that you are not getting the first option, then either you are not in her loving path or the mod is causing problems again.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
ch13abby52.jpg

Dev Update #138

I hope everyone enjoyed Chapter 12, and now I have hit the ground running for Chapter 13. Really great week on the dev side. Everything has been firing on all cylinders and loving what is coming.

This week was busy! Sitting at 82 renders, 6 animations with one now just in the pipe and starting to cook, also wrote 2 medium sized scenes and working on a very large one.

For the preview I figured I would certainly give you guys a tease. I know you have missed her :p
After this scene is done, which will take some time, then we do customs for this month.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Finally an Abby scene :) :) :) :) I've been waiting for more Abby scenes since chapter 9. I'm loving the preview for this :) :) :)
Yes this scene with Abby is what many expected to happen soon including me she is one of my favorites :love::love:

Reactions: Ghosty99

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Philly already warned everyone that he was paying some much deserved attention to 2 girls who had been pretty much neglected for quite some time.
However, I'm a bit disappointed with the pic's name. I was expecting ch13chandraabby52.jpg :cry:

Reactions: Real Kreten

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
You are mixing up the scenes. The first 'We need to talk/Not yet' is an option to share your feelings for her: if you select 'Not yet' you grope her a bit, she tells you that she loves you too and that's all. But the "Go on/Skip to the end" choice comes after that, and it shows her actions at Baynard's to get to the secret lab.

So, if your issue is that you are not getting the first option, then either you are not in her loving path or the mod is causing problems again.
I never get the 1st option despite satisfying all preconditions ( Victoria score 6+, getting her sex scene back in chapter 4, leaving the bug alone, and getting all her previous scenes). I'm not using any mod, only following the walkthrough (to the letter)
Is there anyone else who faced the same issue? (not getting Victoria's romance dialogue in Chapter 12). I've been very careful with the options, and to see all that effort getting wasted by a possible bug :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: moskyx

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
However, I'm a bit disappointed with the pic's name. I was expecting ch13chandraabby52.jpg :cry:
Just because the preview is purely Abby doesn't rule out Chandy+Abby. Isn't confirmed it either AFAIK but I remember when asking for Abby to go to the pit Chandra was saying we'd have to go through her to tap that ass. Of course we fucked Abby without her knowledge anyway. :devilish:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Just because the preview is purely Abby doesn't rule out Chandy+Abby. Isn't confirmed it either AFAIK but I remember when asking for Abby to go to the pit Chandra was saying we'd have to go through her to tap that ass. Of course we fucked Abby without her knowledge anyway. :devilish:
Of course it doesn't rule it out, but the pic's name is literally ch13abby52.jpg apparently indicating that it's a solo scene.
If it was a threesome, I doubt Philly would choose to name the files differently depending on who it's showing, and even in that case I don't believe there would be (at least) 52 pics only with Abby in them while Chandra is on the side.
All the pics for that hypothetical scene would be named something like ch13chandraabby52.jpg or ch13threesome52.jpg :(

Reactions: Meushi

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's what bother me a bit. The more you respect her the less you have.
To be fair, it's the other way around.

The less sex you have with her the more you respect her.

She's been augmented to make men want sex with her so doing what she asks is just showing her it's all you want so she keeps you under the thumb and it's a relationship based on sex which she controls.

If you reject her it builds an equal relationship based on trust.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 2035542

We're off to a good start, averaging a presumed 82 statics and 6 animations per week. Here are the new charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If Philly can keep this pace up we could quite possibly see a standard sized Chapter 13 by the end of the year. Of course it's likely the pace will fall off, and it's also possible the episode will grow larger now that we're approaching the end. We'll see what happens.

As for the preview, it's nice to see Abby again but Chandra is the one I really wanted to see. She's a theoretical LI but she's been MIA for half the game and IMHO her last proper scene in Chapter 11 was very weak. Chandy desperately needs time to build up a real relationship with the MC before we run out of game. Abby, while she's delightful, isn't likely to help with that.

Sweptba ckFlame

Jun 24, 2020
Any idea why my game won't jump into Chapter 12? my save file is where it should start, and I've downloaded Chapter 12 and transfered the files to the game folder but it's not working :(

4.70 star(s) 414 Votes