Sep 24, 2018
Not a bad update at all. But I have an issue: I'm not seeing any of the new scenes in the gallery. Is this a known bug? I can't find any information in the thread (although I might have missed it)

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
no a few comments up someone said that the cheats choice in the preferences was to enable the harem tag
You sure you are on the right game's thread?
This game has no 'cheat choice' in preferences nor a harem tag.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There is no harem at all in this game, there never has been. From day one it was made clear you'd have to choose eventually so even cheating to get points or even using mods to see all scenes won't get you a harem because there isn't going to be a harem ending.
I agree, Ava. Being with different LI in this game almost always has a cost. Pursuing Victoria blocks a large portion of Ellen's content and following Victoria's spellbound path not only blocks Ellen but Gloria as well, at least in large part. If MC does not choose to take Abby to the pit, MC and Abby do not have sex. There are quite a few other examples too. Our sweet doctor, Katie, is a rare exception. MC can romance Katie while engaging any of the other LI. The one scene (thus far) with Sonja also seems to be another rare exception as having sex with Sonja is solely based on his relationship with her and not the other LI.

So yes, dear Ava, I firmly agree that while CoBD does allow for multiple love interests through the game it never allows all like a harem and has always been about who you want to be with at the end of the game rather than any sort of harem. While I love a good harem, not all multiple LI games can do this, nor should they. Variety is the spice of life and that goes for the types of games I play as well as my diverse tastes in lovely LI. In CoBD, I love most of the LI in game, Chandra, Abby, Ellen, Sonja, Victoria, even strange little Kleo... but Katie is my favorite. She is the center of MC's world in my game. There are others to enjoy and I will run as many plays as needed to see all paths through the game and all endings. In the end, who you choose is up to you so pick your favorite as well. Katie is mine...

Adventure ever on dear friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
So I have to chose a love interest.
:unsure:
This can be a little be difficult, because I don't care about any of them. In my eyes they can't be no more than "fuck-friends" for the MC and I have played the entire game in this way.
:confused:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
So I have to chose a love interest.
:unsure:
This can be a little be difficult, because I don't care about any of them. In my eyes they can't be no more than "fuck-friends" for the MC and I have played the entire game in this way.
:confused:
Then don't choose and end up alone. That's also an option.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Never was a fan of maledom/femdom/BDSM and such, but damn, the scenes with Shandra and Shandra/Teri were something else... :love:
Shandra would be the merge of Shanlon and Chandra? :p
Only went for those two on a later playthrough to give it a try, but yeah it was worth it. Pretty sure we'll see them again before the game finishes.

• Haha
Reactions: Sasanid
4.70 star(s) 414 Votes