Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Shandra would be the merge of Shanlon and Chandra? :p
Only went for those two on a later playthrough to give it a try, but yeah it was worth it. Pretty sure we'll see them again before the game finishes.
Damn I often mix the names in AVNs, yeah, Shanlon :)

Reactions: schinoize

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
That's a very revisionist way to look at it. Maybe she wasn't your cup of tea, but she was a full LI with points and all that until her unexpected demise.
She's definitely made to look like a LI. I guess to make the death more impactfull. But she's killed off fairly early and her death drives the story. Not as some arbitrary drama at the finish line.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just finished update, good as usual but i found it weird that katie banged mc even he didn't say Marry me words.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This game is top notch in render, story and animations, if only it has less sex scenes and more actions and thriller
I agree in parts with this, mainly because of Sasha. Time spent on her would be better used advancing the story or character development somewhere else.

just finished update, good as usual but i found it weird that katie banged mc even he didn't say Marry me words.
Forgot to comment on that but her sex scene was unlocked for my Jake too, despite the fact i am going for Ellen and Chandra routes only. Found that a bit strange. :unsure:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I agree in parts with this, mainly because of Sasha. Time spent on her would be better used advancing the story or character development somewhere else.
I can't agree purely because i've been waiting for ages to see Sasha get fucked.

I was hoping for a foursome with the twins but I can't have everything.

Jun 15, 2022

Forgot to comment on that but her sex scene was unlocked for my Jake too, despite the fact i am going for Ellen and Chandra routes only. Found that a bit strange. :unsure:
Philly told me on Discord that he was going to keep the routes open "so you can have some fun."

So right now, even though you picked Ellen or Gloria, nothing is exclusive. I picked Katie, and was unable to do anything with either of those two in C12. It looks like Katie *might* be exclusive, but I chose Ellen as a test in a playthrough, and still banged Katie in the Noir

Reactions: PapaPhat

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
I just can't seem to trigger Victoria's latest scene. I'm 100% I'm on the Romance Path ( need a Victoria Score of at least 6 and to either have had sex with Victoria back in v0.4 ). But it always skips this scene (preventing the MC from setting her as the LI) as it goes to the default scene ( Go on / Just skip to the end ). I'm sure I followed the walkthrough. Can anyone please help?
(I got all her previous scenes!) Is this a bug? Am I missing something?

4.70 star(s) 414 Votes