RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
In other routes, when you don't pursue Victoria romantically or have a low score with her it should be obvious that she'll have her best interest in mind, not MC's. Would you care about someone who doesn't give a shit about you and treats you like a piece of fuck meat ??:WeSmart:But if you on her love path, Gloria said what I mentioned in my post. I'll attach a few screenshots as proof.
That is precisely the point of the complaint.
She is a unrepented corporate bitch, not really that different from Meredith, in any route apart from the one where Jake romances her. And even on that barely any time is spend on showing any type of internal conflict between her actions now and then, when compared to the struggles of every other major character, apart from Chandra who suffers from lack of screen time to be better developed (yes Sasha i am looking at you).

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Hey there, brothers. After playing this update, I'd like to put a few words here. I'm not a native english speaker, so I won't make this a long post.

Is it just me or this update a was a bit "meh"? Chapter 9, like Philly said, had girth before length, which made it a short one, regardless of the route we would be in. Chapter 10 was a real fuckfest, with the MC banging Gloria, Ellen, Katie and Sonja. Chapter 11 had the great return of Chandra (we were missing her quite a lot, after all), more sex and stuff...and this chapter had more check on people than anything, and quite short as well...

And when will the damn MC check Shanlon's data? In the epilogue?

The first book laid a great foundation, but in this one some things are just...disconnected? I don't know...seems like the feeling of "it could have been so much better" grows with each passing update.

Don't get me wrong, I love this game with all my heart, but...

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Walkthrough Update

## [1.12.1-rev-1.4] 2022-09-06

- Updating to version 1.12.1

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat: If her powers, pheromones, or whatever the fuck Philly wants to call them are supposed to bend ppl, men and women, to her will and make them do whatever she wants, then what's the point in whoring herself out like a cheap whore and why wouldn't fans riot if she kept fucking dudes after professing her love for the MC like Carli did ??:WaitWhat:o_O We all know what a divisive term NTR is, and I don't think Philly is that kinda guy to make an 'oopsy' like this for attention.

Is that why he made Chandra a LI, gave Abi's fans the sex scene they wanted and Vic a lot of scenes with the MC and a redemption arc ??:unsure: Let's not forget that every COBD update had at least 2 or 3 sex scenes, so I wouldn't say he doesn't give a fuck, coz he actually gives a lot of fucks about his fans.

Exactly. Carli was a hooker for reasons, can't recall if it was mentioned why she was whoring herself out, and she was a fan favorite, while Victoria is an augment who can, technically, make an asshole like Alexis Connor commit suicide, there's no need for her to sell her pussy. The MC was an exception, and the police chief was Meredith's bitch too, so she don't count coz Meredith probably gave her some shit to make her immune to Vic's pheromones. She regrets all the shit she did while working under Meredith and wants to redeem herself. Why wouldn't she deserve a happy ending and Carli would, coz she was a hooker, and, apparently, you hate whores and hookers ??

She's surprised by that coz he saw through her bullshit in Meredith's office and he even refused her offer to hook up as motivation to get the job done faster, but that doesn't mean the other agents/mercs sampled the goods too, and women touching each other shouldn't be called NTR or prostitution, IMHO... it wouldn't make sense for her to have those powers, if that was the case. Plus, I don't know what kinda idiotic antagonist with megalomaniac ambitions would pick a cheap whore as their right-hand woman. Keep in mind that she offered herself ONLY AFTER he figured out she was an augment who was trying to manipulate him into becoming her boss's lapdog, so the pheromone thingy happened first. My point is, if she was given as a bonus to influential ppl to fuck, why would she still have those powers and Meredith's complete trust ??:unsure:

In other routes, when you don't pursue Victoria romantically or have a low score with her it should be obvious that she'll have her best interest in mind, not MC's. Would you care about someone who doesn't give a shit about you and treats you like a piece of fuck meat ??:WeSmart:But if you on her love path, Gloria said what I mentioned in my post. I'll attach a few screenshots as proof.
Everyone is free to make up their own story on their minds, but the game clearly states that Victoria has been used as a sex agent to facilitate Meredith's and Baynard's plans. Sure, she has other methods too and sometimes she doesn't need to actually get to the sex part, but sex is still one of her main weapons. Does it make her a cheap whore? No, quite the opposite, but she's a corporate whore nonetheless.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: User1230

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
I think this was the first chapter that well and truly whiffed for me. Speaks to the quality of the rest of the game that it took this long for an unambiguous disappointment, but I can't think of C12 as anything else.

Story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sex Scenes

Others

To conclude, I have to admit I'm glad the game is drawing to a close, even if the climatic raid on Baynard seems like it'll be anything but at this point. I've been checked out of the story for a while, but now that the sex scenes seem to be checking out to the same degree I see little reason to drag this out any further. I hope the character endings are interesting, whenever we get to those.

Beyond that though, I think CoBD will fall short of the mark DA set. It's a fun enough ride, no doubt, but it could have been more than that with some extra story polish and a tighter focus on who was or wasn't a main love interest.

Last edited:

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
That is precisely the point of the complaint.
She is a unrepented corporate bitch, not really that different from Meredith, in any route apart from the one where Jake romances her.
That's not true.

On my main save where i only do Ellen and picked her as my LI and have low depravity, but am nice to everyone else, Gloria tells me she tells the truth and she trusts her, even though i never touched her or had any scenes with her.

On my manslut Venus-Shanlon "others" route where i screw anything that moves except the main girls and have maximum depravity, let Ellen get fondled by the twins, get the threesome and don't choose anyone as a LI but still treats the main girls in general nicely, i still get the dialog that she is to be trusted and wants to repent. Here's a screenshot of the scores i have on that save.

others route.jpg

I think it must depend either on the points accumulated with her, or that maybe if the MC only treated her like shit for how she sees you, either helpful or a douche and that variable sets her goal. I don't like Victoria, but i still won't treat her like garbage for no reason.

Seeing as a few of your posts are mainly negative about Victoria, i will make the assumption that you never really treated her in a friendly way during the game, and that is probably why you get your result, as opposed to me with mine.

Last edited:

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
i have 7 0 with her on spellbound path too. treated her like dirt and fucked her silly. probably its not points its certain triggers that matter

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The whole chapter was more or less dedicated to choosing one of the main 4 love interests so there hasn't been much room for the story to progress. Too bad I'm not really enthralled by either of them. They're all hot but I'm more interested in Abby, Chandy or even Shanlon TBH.
Don't worry, Ill save you a spot on the "disappointed ending" couch. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
The whole chapter was more or less dedicated to choosing one of the main 4 love interests so there hasn't been much room for the story to progress. Too bad I'm not really enthralled by either of them. They're all hot but I'm more interested in Abby, Chandy or even Shanlon TBH.
Yeah this update was rather disappointing. THis chapter is too short and has too many sex scenes for its lenght. Best thing in it is Venus slowly gaining emotions.
While I do like main heroines I also would like some more content with side heroines. I think that in the next update there will be some scene with Shanlon since MC is planning to give her info about MIL cure. Maybe there will be some content with Chandy since we will be going against Meredith and Chandra is her daughter.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah this update was rather disappointing. THis chapter is too short and has too many sex scenes for its lenght. Best thing in it is Venus slowly gaining emotions.
While I do like main heroines I also would like some more content with side heroines. I think that in the next update there will be some scene with Shanlon since MC is planning to give her info about MIL cure. Maybe there will be some content with Chandy since we will be going against Meredith and Chandra is her daughter.
Only about 2 updates left, theres is probs going to be less content with the side girls as it wraps up.

4.70 star(s) 414 Votes