Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Late to the party. I must say the whole chapter was a bit anticlimactic. Once again, the Red moon is the only credible thread. When he shows up, you know shit is about to get real and someone could die but Meredith & Baynard have been a pretty weak opposition. Sneaking in Victoria's apartment, in Meredith's office, in the Pitt, getting Ellen in the hospital. It has always been nothing more than a formality and there's no real "bad choice" to make. Thanks to Victoria, Shanlon & Chandra, Jake always gets a shitload of information and he's constantly two steps ahead Meredith.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The player could be more "active" during action sequences. The first fight scene with Henry was more immersive due the fact we had some options to pick during the whole sequence. But since then, we're just a passive audience.

I don't mind the fact, our MC has always the time to hook up with side girls between two missions but it was a bit odd here. Sasha scene was fine but it should have happened earlier. Banging her randomly just after choosing an official path with Ellen, Gloria, Kathie or Victoria, seems out of the place. I'm usually a sucker for threesomes but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a shame Philly didn't put more focus on more relevant characters like Sonja or Chandra. One is an old flame, the other a "LI" but Philly has never treated them like they were real romantic partners.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's a shame Philly didn't put more focus on more relevant characters like Sonja or Chandra. One is an old flame, the other a "LI" but Philly has never treated them like they were real romantic partners.
Sonja isn't a real romantic partner and i'm not 100% sure on Chandra but I hear she was only promoted to LI due to popularity.

She isn't exactly a fighter though and has no real talent for anything other than partying or fucking. She's got all the info we need on her mother and with only a couple of updates left she has no real role to play.

Basically Chandra is a glorified side fuck, she's pretty useless to the group with what is coming up.

As for Sonja, it's been speculated she isn't going to survive until the end plus she's not on the LI points board so even if she does she's not a possible ending partner.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Sonja isn't a real romantic partner and i'm not 100% sure on Chandra but I hear she was only promoted to LI due to popularity.
Indeed but that's the thing. He should have either maintain her side girl statut or treat her like a real LI with a significant screentime. Her situation is just ambiguous and frustrating for her fans.

She isn't exactly a fighter though and has no real talent for anything other than partying or fucking. She's got all the info we need on her mother and with only a couple of updates left she has no real role to play.

Basically Chandra is a glorified side fuck, she's pretty useless to the group with what is coming up.
Once again, she could have been more relevant as Meredith's daughter or MC's intel in the whole story. He simply could have changed some part of her character but he didn't.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
I think that the story really needed another Henry in its second half. Watching MC on the run - always wearing that fucking helmet because Philly decided that he basically has no face and you can't see it - with all those almost naked chicks is cringy. Honestly, man.
the games perfect tf u mean games a 10/10 for me and Desert Stalker got a 10 for me as well... i havent played newest update tho for Broken Dreamers im playin newest update at my friend house she like 2 watch me play so i gotta wait a couple days, i think his fit makes it kinda funny, his outfit i mean no glove hands was really a nice touch imo lmao , my point being.. if this game has hella problems id like 2 know what games do u consider "good"? and not "cringe" id really like to know what "perfect games" u play , i hope its the ones in ur SIG cuz imma check em out seeing as u have such a high standard n all

• Angry
Reactions: delacroix2

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
This episode was a little disappointing. Nothing really "happened". It was just checking up on people the entire run through.

Is it just me, or were you able to pick Katie and Victoria or Gloria or Ellen? Why can you choose Katie and Victoria at the same time? Or the walkthrough mod wrong, you reckon?

I was disappointed with Sasha. She looked amazing in that first episode she appeared in, but not so great in this one. I think it was the lighting, honestly. Also, a little weird that we are banging her right after committing to our LI. Seems a little disconnected.

I do wonder how the game will turn out in the next two episodes. Obviously, they are going to be action-packed to resolve the story. Will there be time for sex? I wouldn't think so, but here's hoping Philly can include it while keeping the game flowing properly.

Jun 15, 2022
I chose Katie, but then, for curiosity, I chose Ellen after the talk with Gloria, but was still able to have the lewd scene with Katie afterwards (both with and without the mod) but will be staying with Katie going forward. So something seems to be wrong in the coding somewhere.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I chose Katie, but then, for curiosity, I chose Ellen after the talk with Gloria, but was still able to have the lewd scene with Katie afterwards (both with and without the mod) but will be staying with Katie going forward. So something seems to be wrong in the coding somewhere.
The chosing is picking who you end with, similar thing happened with DA.

You could still have sex with others but depending who you picked between Judi, Carli and Mi do was who you ended the game with.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
the games perfect tf u mean games a 10/10 for me and Desert Stalker got a 10 for me as well... i havent played newest update tho for Broken Dreamers im playin newest update at my friend house she like 2 watch me play so i gotta wait a couple days, i think his fit makes it kinda funny, his outfit i mean no glove hands was really a nice touch imo lmao , my point being.. if this game has hella problems id like 2 know what games do u consider "good"? and not "cringe" id really like to know what "perfect games" u play , i hope its the ones in ur SIG cuz imma check em out seeing as u have such a high standard n all
What can I tell you? once again: the game needed another male main character after Henry's passing.

The human race has a 50-50 sex ratio, you know.

Anyway, I think this is one of the best games here by far. In my top 5 list for sure.

Jun 15, 2022
The chosing is picking who you end with, similar thing happened with DA.

You could still have sex with others but depending who you picked between Judi, Carli and Mi do was who you ended the game with.
I was hoping it would actually lock you out of doing anything with anyone once you commit. It sort of defeats the purpose. In DA you didn't have to choose until the very end of the game. Here, there's still two more chapters to go through. Fine, you have your ending with whatever girl, but choosing one, and then being allowed to screw whoever else, makes no sense.

But that's me

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What can I tell you? once again: the game needed another male main character after Henry's passing.
To do what?

Henry was hardly included in much and his entire character arc revolved around him keeping gloria safe.

What purpose would another male serve?

Jun 15, 2022
Philly just said that even though you chose your wanted LI, he left the other paths open. Whether he was kidding or not I don't know, but it seems to be that way for now.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Just finished the update. Look like things are about to be wrapped up. As for who to choose its pretty easy for me. I'm not even on Victoria path to start with and Ellen is a girl to have fun with, not LI material so its only Gloria and Katie left. I don't think I want Gloria as a GF because she can read minds, one wrong move and you're dead.
Also I sure hope there is a commitment choice for Chandra too. She is getting played dirty again.

Reactions: Razrback16
4.70 star(s) 414 Votes