Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
It's a good game. Very good. And a Cyberpunk setting as well. It's also worth a bunch of different playthroughs. The main LIs will act differently depending on decisions the MC makes with quite a few that aren't obvious.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
Its a very good game one of the top 5 of all this game on this side

But i would like to know if the times of up date can increase a little bit now ?

or did we have to expect waiting one years yet for five minutes ?

philly have more them enough ressource, and machine now..

Oct 12, 2022
Philly never let us wait a year for updates. The current cycle of development is about 6 months, give or take a week or two. Expect C13 around late March/April of next year with the end of the game being around this point next year

One year for updates. pfft. Try Az or even better, ICSTOR for comments like that

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Its a very good game one of the top 5 of all this game on this side

But i would like to know if the times of up date can increase a little bit now ?

or did we have to expect waiting one years yet for five minutes ?

philly have more them enough ressource, and machine now..
Why would the speed between updates significantly improve just because there is only a couple left? That makes zero sense. And since when was any of his updates just 5 minutes long?

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
Philly never let us wait a year for updates. The current cycle of development is about 6 months, give or take a week or two. Expect C13 around late March/April of next year with the end of the game being around this point next year

One year for updates. pfft. Try Az or even better, ICSTOR for comments like that
Icstor XD . Sorry but i fallow only serious dev, and philly is above all of many, and this game is serious real one.
maybe not one year i m agree, but i think he can really make an update in more short time
Cause philly is not without ressource and serious engine machine for work as many dev here....
(look the stat and the machine he use) ...
And yes it s hight quality game here but it s not complex as a call of too

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Icstor XD . Sorry but i fallow only serious dev, and philly is above all of many, and this game is serious real one.
maybe not one year i m agree, but i think he can really make an update in more short time
Cause philly is not without ressource and serious engine machine for work as many dev here....
(look the stat and the machine he use) ...
And yes it s hight quality game here but it s not complex as a call of too
I must respectfully disagree, friend. All of Philly's renders, the characters, the environments, the animations are custom. There are no "off the shelf" resources here. All of Philly's updates are substantial and take a couple hours at least to play. Custom resources take a lot more time than just posing "off the shelf" characters in "off the shelf" environments. THAT, along with fascinating story, is what sets Philly apart. You cannot rush genius. You must allow it to bloom and grow on its own, in its own time. Philly is creating a masterpiece. As a retired professional musician, I understand that art cannot be rushed. Sometimes it just flows, other times it must be mused and nurtured but it can NEVER be rushed!

So, have patience, friend. The best things in life are worth the wait.
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.06 - 12.15.39.60.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.06 - 12.16.15.45.png

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
won't see katie stepping on strippingpole.
If you properly manage Katie's love and lust points, she will do ANYTHING for the MC. Would she pole dance in public? Hell no! But, she would do a private pole dance for MC in a heartbeat! If you don't know that you likely have a low lust score with Katie and have yet to put MC's cock in her ass as well. Personally, I want ALL of Katie! She is hands down my favorite LI. I love most of the girls in this game, Katie, Victoria, Gloria, Abby, Chandra, Ellen, Sonja... even that Bolter chick is hot. But, Katie is my favorite. I love Katie. :love:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
If you properly manage Katie's love and lust points, she will do ANYTHING for the MC. Would she pole dance in public? Hell no! But, she would do a private pole dance for MC in a heartbeat! If you don't know that you likely have a low lust score with Katie and have yet to put MC's cock in her ass as well. Personally, I want ALL of Katie! She is hands down my favorite LI. I love most of the girls in this game, Katie, Victoria, Gloria, Abby, Chandra, Ellen, Sonja... even that Bolter chick is hot. But, Katie is my favorite. I love Katie. :love:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
Yeah all heroines here are great but Katie is person who came longest way. At the beginning Katie was just shy and kind doctor, now she is still kind but became sex kitten. In my opinion she is like Judy from Depraved Awakening

Oct 12, 2022
Yeah all heroines here are great but Katie is person who came longest way. At the beginning Katie was just shy and kind doctor, now she is still kind but became sex kitten. In my opinion she is like Judy from Depraved Awakening
She's become more like Carli than Judy, and I've said that since the clinic scene in C10. but in all honesty, she's a mix of both with her own personality as a base. I'm curious how Philly is going to do these characters' endings.

The actual "marriage" word was said in C12 between the two of them but I hope the endings in this game are longer than the endings we got for each girl in DA.

Reactions: PapaPhat

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Good think I kept the save before this chapter. I haven't picked anyone because I'm curious what will happen on the "No Pick" route. Not exactly expecting a harem ending or anything but I'm curious what being a manwhore will get me.

4.70 star(s) 426 Votes