Oct 12, 2022
Good think I kept the save before this chapter. I haven't picked anyone because I'm curious what will happen on the "No Pick" route. Not exactly expecting a harem ending or anything but I'm curious what being a manwhore will get me.
Yeah we're not going to get a harem here. You MIGHT get a Chandy/Abby or a slight possibility of Ellen/Gloria, and I'm sure there's going to be a fanservice scene at the end of this like Philly did in DA, with three or four girls together.

The one thing about these games so far is that the girls never found out you're sticking it to the others. Carli knew of Stella, and Christina knew of Judy, but there wasn't a problem behind that really.

So far, in 12 chapters, Ellen sort of knew about Katie if you told Ellen about her. Ellen didn't find out yet though that you're banging Chandy or even Gloria. Either Ellen or Katie could've found out about Vic if you went her route, but there really isn't any Love interest cat fighting over the MC.

If you were with a few girls in DA, the ending was you picked whoever girl you wanted and it was based off of score. That will probably be the same thing here.

If you want Ellen, Katie, Gloria or whoever else, you'll probably have that choice at the end based on your score with the girls.

I've been with Katie this whole time, but I have a high enough score with Ellen & Gloria too, but never fucked them. I guess it's a wait and see until next year to see how it all ends.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
She's become more like Carli than Judy, and I've said that since the clinic scene in C10. but in all honesty, she's a mix of both with her own personality as a base. I'm curious how Philly is going to do these characters' endings.

The actual "marriage" word was said in C12 between the two of them but I hope the endings in this game are longer than the endings we got for each girl in DA.
Katie has attributes of three of the LI from DA... She has Mi-Do's shyness, Carli's sharp mind and Judy's naiveté at least from the beginning. Katie is rather unique and defies such comparisons, really.

I too hope for much longer and more involved endings for each of the LI. The end has been a long time in coming. I am sure Philly will deliver a stunning and brilliant end for all.:devilish:

Good think I kept the save before this chapter. I haven't picked anyone because I'm curious what will happen on the "No Pick" route. Not exactly expecting a harem ending or anything but I'm curious what being a manwhore will get me.
I took Katie first as I knew I would... couldn't stop myself if I had tried. Yet, I too am curious and will explore all paths in the end... once the game is complete or at least as more content becomes available. Somehow, I think that if we do not make a choice that our MC will end up as Mr. Lonely... Just my speculation...

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you properly manage Katie's love and lust points, she will do ANYTHING for the MC. Would she pole dance in public? Hell no! But, she would do a private pole dance for MC in a heartbeat!
private maybe yea but that looked quite public.

Reactions: PapaPhat

shaggy534

Sep 28, 2020
Here is some of my toughts and maily criticism after playing the update.

So, after playing a couple routes (my solo Ellen main route and my alternate depraved route with Shanlon , Venus and all others except Chandra/Abby 'others') and with the latests Philly updates, i am sadly questioning that this game indeed went from a great story with sex scenes sprinkled through to now a sex scene bonanza with some story to get you to the sex scenes. Unless we have yet another few pointless 'fetch" side quests again to waste our time and 'prepare' to storm Baynard in the next chapter, the amount of sex scenes until the resolution of this game should literraly be zero until afterwards in the epilogue. Seeing the leaked renders from patreon, that will not be the case, and most likely will be cheezy scenes situations again.

Chandra: Even though a lot of people like her (i don't like very young teens as a grown up MC in games) sadly, i think Philly never had any plans for her except being a side character and upgraded her for fan service, but i think he never planned how to integrate her and wrote himself in a corner, which i think led to her basically being benched from the game. Now we have hints we will get a scene because poeple complained, and i am not agfaint it, because it sucks for Chandra fans, but that mostly will be forced and break whatever is left of the story immersion. Why? How? When? Oh yeah! Lets go to Meredith's house while she has the whole city looking for you so you can screw Chandra, poor little baby had no scenes in so many episodes, screw danger and story arc.

Victoria: Since i don't have any saves with her, going with what people wrote here about her i found dissapointing. If unless in the romance path with perfect points she never really apologize or feel remorse and only try to one-up Meredith, it will feel like a lot of character development thrown in the bin. I would theorize that spellbound Victoria and Mc will end similar to the Dragon in DA, which would make sense as the Mc is basically just a tool to be used, and on the romance path she will leave the Mc to go take care of the Red Moon Orphanage to give them the childhood she never had as a redemptin arc.

Katie: WTF is wrong with Katie. The last few chapters have really been weird. She went from playing hard to get to now, literally every episode she throws herself at my uncaring Mc to get screwed in everyway possible. I knew from what she said she was a wild college girl, but why did that personality randomly pop? I guess since admitting that without robots to do most of the job for her, she ain't much of a doctor and now she has to please the Mc to 'contribute' and be kept on the team as she needs Mc protection to survive? I don't know, feels weird. She is my next playthough route, i am interested to see if she reacts differently on her solo route.

Ellen: My favorite LI character, that once again just get the same sex scenes as the last 3 that even if you got in your deep feeling admissins from both is still basically considered as the easy side fuck when theres nothing else to do. Do your mission, come back home, fuck Ellen is the routine now. Dissapointing.

Gloria: I don't know what to think about that character. She was the clueless infant all game and now she's getting some attention but it's so late in the game it feels hard to have any attachment other than your the dad.

Venus: She went from a free sex scene provider to buff scenes count without too much questions asked to have been upgraded to at least secondary LI in the last few episodes. Am indifferent to the character, but nonetheless fits well with the Cyberpunk theme of the game. I am 100% sure we will have an epilogue ending with her, looking at how her character is getting developped, as well as Philly stating it became his favorite character. I just really don't like her hairstyle.

Sasha: I really liked her model, minus the unrealistic glow in the dark bolt tatoo, and i'm very dissapointed that Philly just basically threw her scenes at us because people demanded a scene for so long. I feel that she took Chadra's part placement storywise. And why a 3some with a random hoe? A solo hoe scene for depraved/spellbound players and a Chandra scene this chapter would have been better. I feel that if any one sex scene could've made sense in the next chapter, it would have been her. Mc get his car back, go to her for help so she could get Glenn to cntinue the mission of erasing Gloria from the databases, with a car sex scene on the way.

Shanlon: I like her in her role and am sad we wasted a scene with her on Terry back then. Hope we will get an epilogue part with her in the others path, after we make her even more famous breaking the story of the century and retiring, where she becomes our personal bitch.

It came really weird for me that every LI path have to lock their route the same way at the same time, feels a bit rushed and not really tought out well. For example, i was sure on my main Ellen route that i locked her in as my main LI when i kissed her in the van and said i wanted her to be more than fuckbuddy all the way back, or shut her route when you tell her your seeing someone else. (which strangely don't stop having sex scenes with her even though she knows your with someone else).

As many other people said, it really feels like there is zero tension and danger for the group while the Mc did all his side quests around the city. Once again, Red Moon, some fighting, escape again. He blasted him with the gun, just finish him there. Or he sends Venus, then at least give her the damned gun, she almost got him with her unarmed sex combat moves, imagine if she had the gun, but i guess he his needed to kill Meredith in the end before exploding. Walking all around town holding Victoria not even hiding, meh. Just steal her some shoes, or buy some. even better, have them hide overnight, gives a sex scene opportunity or more in depth dialogue and makes the group shit their pants having no news and thinking the worst happened.

I think it would have helped with the sense of urgency if Sonja and some other girls also had some involvement in needing to accomplish side objectives to be able to carry the mission on time. Right now, all those girls do is follow the Mc from hideout to hideout, be nuisances and wait patiently for the Mc to be back to be fucked.

In the end, i still love the game, i just feel like Philly spends to much time rendering sex scenes rather than continuing writing a good story. I feel like we are standing still and nothing progress since the last few chapters. In the end, I don't mind the number of the scenes, only that they should have been introduced differently than say, bring Victoria to the hideout, Ellen mad, go in the room and make Ellen understand with your magic dick.
Have any idea, when will this game be over?
Like this is my fav game, & i last played this around 2021 March or so..
Just waiting for this game to be finished, so i can play it at once.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
took Katie first as I knew I would... couldn't stop myself if I had tried. Yet, I too am curious and will explore all paths in the end... once the game is complete or at least as more content becomes available. Somehow, I think that if we do not make a choice that our MC will end up as Mr. Lonely... Just my speculation...

I mean it's dead obvious that there is no ending with even 2 girls together, let alone a group. Other than the Shanlon events (which I don't count because she's a side piece) there has not been one single group sex event with any of the characters besides one of the Gloria dreams.

Not one. In fact, no one within the game world even acknowledges that you're sleeping with multiple girls. They aren't dumb, so it's impossible for them to not be aware and Ellen knows at least that you had sex with Victoria but there's too much weirdness for their to ever be anything combined with anyone. Sonja's a non-factor (one sex scene does not rekindle their marriage). Victoria is universally hated by everyone, except maybe Gloria. Gloria and Ellen have a family relationship that would preclude the possibility and Katie I just don't see being ok with you loving other girls.

In fact I think it's universally accepted that if any of the other women found out you slept with Gloria, they would hold a ritual where they each took turns slowly cutting your balls off.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat
Oct 14, 2019
Can anyone send me a guide or give me all the key points I need to do to get the full Victoria path ? I can never figure it out on my own

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I mean it's dead obvious that there is no ending with even 2 girls together, let alone a group. Other than the Shanlon events (which I don't count because she's a side piece) there has not been one single group sex event with any of the characters besides one of the Gloria dreams.

Not one. In fact, no one within the game world even acknowledges that you're sleeping with multiple girls. They aren't dumb, so it's impossible for them to not be aware and Ellen knows at least that you had sex with Victoria but there's too much weirdness for their to ever be anything combined with anyone. Sonja's a non-factor (one sex scene does not rekindle their marriage). Victoria is universally hated by everyone, except maybe Gloria. Gloria and Ellen have a family relationship that would preclude the possibility and Katie I just don't see being ok with you loving other girls.

In fact I think it's universally accepted that if any of the other women found out you slept with Gloria, they would hold a ritual where they each took turns slowly cutting your balls off.
Not sure I agree with you fully here, my friend. But, it was a good read none the less. :ROFLMAO:

I am fairly certain that ALL of these women know exactly who MC is and what he does. Just like Ellen and Victoria both know if you have been sleeping with the other, ALL of these ladies talk and must be aware of MC's nocturnal proclivities. Katie has been patient with MC up until the present in CH12. However, now that my MC has made a lasting commitment to Katie, I am certain that will change. Before making that commitment Katie realized that MC was a "free agent", for lack of a better term... Now that she knows he intends for a permanent relationship things will likely change. I'm sure the same will hold true with committing to Ellen, Victoria and all of the other LI in game. Once MC makes a commitment, THAT is when each LI will claim "ownership" and deny the others... If there is any extra special scene at the end involving multiple girls like Carly does for DA's MC it would likely be Chandra and Abby. I'd honestly like to see that one...

I certainly agree that a group sex ending is much less likely in CoBD than the surprise ending for DA. We still have a lot of play left before we're through. Anything can happen...

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: ラMr Shadow悪

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Can anyone send me a guide or give me all the key points I need to do to get the full Victoria path ? I can never figure it out on my own
In brief, treat her with respect and not a whore. Don't ogle, don't flirt and definitely don't fall for her attempts to bed the MC. The first time you should even try anything is when you're in her apartment and should be obvious (hint - she's very stressed and needs some relief and the wine isn't cutting it)...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I answered this question a few times before. I hope my prior post is of assistance to you, friend. :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v1-12-1-ch-12-phillygames.25739/post-9099274

That is my process for unlocking everything in game, all LI, all scenes, all content, with specific instruction to unlock the Victoria LI path through chapter 11... Well, the images just require you to keep an eye out for the "hidden clue" messages and scan the area with your mouse when you see it... the rest is in that link including my four way gameplay strategy.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ch13ellendrive7.jpg

Not a bad week, good amount of game stuff done. The comic was released on Monday which I hope those who saw it enjoyed. Now doing the Halloween renders so some fun stuff for you guys then.
As for the game we are now up to 454 renders, then add on a couple more animations. One of which I am pretty proud of involving Katie. That brings us up to 30 animations. Wow that is a lot already.
Now I need to get a bit of work done on one of these Halloween renders then grab a drink with a friend. Also do not worry this round is a super hero cosplay. I figured I will let you know, because sometimes I do weird stuff for Halloween :p
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 2132375

Not a bad week, good amount of game stuff done. The comic was released on Monday which I hope those who saw it enjoyed. Now doing the Halloween renders so some fun stuff for you guys then.
As for the game we are now up to 454 renders, then add on a couple more animations. One of which I am pretty proud of involving Katie. That brings us up to 30 animations. Wow that is a lot already.
Now I need to get a bit of work done on one of these Halloween renders then grab a drink with a friend. Also do not worry this round is a super hero cosplay. I figured I will let you know, because sometimes I do weird stuff for Halloween :p
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
It looks like Philly completed 61 static renders and 2 animations this week. Overall he is now averaging roughly 57 statics and 3.8 animations per week since Chapter 12 launched. Here are the charts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Animation production has dropped off in the last few weeks, but we're still 60% of the way to a typical chapter's worth. Even with the holidays, I'd say we have good odds of a January release if things keep going the way they have been.

Interesting shot of Ellen. I wonder if she's joining Kay in the mission control role?

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
is there a victoria route? so far i've only seen katie, ellen and gloria but i don't like either of them as the one and only for the MC :KEK:

4.70 star(s) 421 Votes