PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I said to myself "don't take the bait, don't you fucking take it. Just don't!"
As it was to be expected, I've swallowed the bait, the hook, the line, the sinker, the fishing rod.... :rolleyes:

Inexpressive, emotionless, dead-eyed faces galore:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's OK. I believe in freedom of opinion and speech.
On the night of the Purge, I'll pay a visit to every single hater of Victoria and we'll discuss their views in a civil manner :illuminati:
I certainly agree with you there, brother. I love Victoria. :) I also love Katie, Ellen, Gloria, Chandra, Abby and Sonja. There are others as well but I have to agree that Victoria is rather special.;)(y)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
It's OK. I believe in freedom of opinion and speech.
On the night of the Purge, I'll pay a visit to every single hater of Victoria and we'll discuss their views in a civil manner :illuminati:
No Victoria hate here, the corporate whore can use that lying mouth of her to help me release some morning pressure, if my dear Katie should get the morning sickness because of our child.
:devilish:

/me grabs popcorn and hides

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
No Victoria hate here, the corporate whore can use that lying mouth of her to help me release some morning pressure, if my dear Katie should get the morning sickness because of our child.
:devilish:

/me grabs popcorn and hides

:giggle:
What can I say? Fire purifies.
I like my world clean and pure.

Oct 12, 2022
im-back-hello-boys.gif
Actually, I never left, just been hiding now for months. If you're a fan of Malcolm McDowell movies, you'd know it was me. Anyway, I did see my name mentioned here a few times while I was gone. Nice to know y'all cared.

Since I can now openly talk about C12 with everyone now since I made my grand return entrance, I have to admit I shed a few tears in that Katie Noir scene and got a good dose of the chills. I have a save just for that scene. Just wonderful stuff

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Actually, I never left, just been hiding now for months. If you're a fan of Malcolm McDowell movies, you'd know it was me. Anyway, I did see my name mentioned here a few times while I was gone. Nice to know y'all cared.

Since I can now openly talk about C12 with everyone now since I made my grand return entrance, I have to admit I shed a few tears in that Katie Noir scene and got a good dose of the chills. I have a save just for that scene. Just wonderful stuff
:mad:

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Welcome back, my friend!:cool:(y)

I have been carrying the torch for Katie in your absence. I love most of the girls in this awesome game but Katie is my favorite. Love you Katie!

Welcome home, Mark! Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Oct 12, 2022
Welcome back, my friend!:cool:(y)

I have been carrying the torch for Katie in your absence. I love most of the girls in this awesome game but Katie is my favorite. Love you Katie!

Welcome home, Mark! Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
Thanks my friend. Good to be back. If you saw a certain avatar with Malcolm McDowell in this thread, that was me with a certain name from the Metallica ...And Justice For All album.

Anyways, C12 was probably my most favorite chapter so far in the game, mainly because of the scenes with Katie. I really hope Philly gives us top-notch endings for this game. I was disappointed with the ending from Leap of Faith a little bit. I know we have a year or so until this game ends. I expect, and want, him to go balls out for the endings in this game, especially Katie

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks my friend. Good to be back. If you saw a certain avatar with Malcolm McDowell in this thread, that was me with a certain name from the Metallica ...And Justice For All album.

Anyways, C12 was probably my most favorite chapter so far in the game, mainly because of the scenes with Katie. I really hope Philly gives us top-notch endings for this game. I was disappointed with the ending from Leap of Faith a little bit. I know we have a year or so until this game ends. I expect, and want, him to go balls out for the endings in this game, especially Katie
You sneaky little shit!!!:devilish: Alex was you??? hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Certainly fooled me, my friend! We even chatted back and forth a good bit with your alter ego with the Alex avatar my droogie. Can't for the life of me remember what screen name you were using but we did chat on like a couple of old magpies!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO: You sneaky, cheeky bugger!:sneaky:

Yes, I agree that chapter 12 has my favorite Katie scenes to date. That is kind of like picking a favorite between chocolate cake and chocolate ice cream. I really want both! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Hope you liked my reprise of Katie's surprise!;)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Oct 12, 2022
You sneaky little shit!!!:devilish: Alex was you??? hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Certainly fooled me, my friend! We even chatted back and forth a good bit with your alter ego with the Alex avatar my droogie. Can't for the life of me remember what screen name you were using but we did chat on like a couple of old magpies!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO: You sneaky, cheeky bugger!:sneaky:

Yes, I agree that chapter 12 has my favorite Katie scenes to date. That is kind of like picking a favorite between chocolate cake and chocolate ice cream. I really want both! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Hope you liked my reprise of Katie's surprise!;)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
"FrayedEndsofSanity" was the name (fitting only because I am bipolar schizoaffective)

but yeah, I'm going at harnessing certain sides of my personalities when I need :D
I'm not a chocolate flavored guy, but Katie can be my french vanilla swirl any day :D

...and yes, Katie surprises are always good (y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
"FrayedEndsofSanity" was the name (fitting only because I am bipolar schizoaffective)

but yeah, I'm going at harnessing certain sides of my personalities when I need :D
I'm not a chocolate flavored guy, but Katie can be my french vanilla swirl any day :D

...and yes, Katie surprises are always good (y)
I'll give Katie a french swirl alright! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: French kiss her fanny until she soaks the mattress through!

It's amazing how we can have such strong emotions for a pile of pixels and typed up dialogue but I really do love Katy. She may be my favorite fictional character ever!

You know, Mark... maybe this is why we get on so well... I am also bipolar... IDK about the schizoaffective part but I do have distinct sides of my personality. Fortunately for me, cannabis is legal for me here in Arizona. It helps me keep from bouncing off the ceiling or dragging the basement floor without sucking the life right out of me like the antidepressants always did. I stopped taking that and don't do therapy either... my friends are my therapy so it is good to have you back among them... even though you technically never left... FrayedEndsofSanity... indeed!

Anyway... good to have you back. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Oct 12, 2022
I'll give Katie a french swirl alright! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: French kiss her fanny until she soaks the mattress through!

It's amazing how we can have such strong emotions for a pile of pixels and typed up dialogue but I really do love Katy. She may be my favorite fictional character ever!

You know, Mark... maybe this is why we get on so well... I am also bipolar... IDK about the schizoaffective part but I do have distinct sides of my personality. Fortunately for me, cannabis is legal for me here in Arizona. It helps me keep from bouncing off the ceiling or dragging the basement floor without sucking the life right out of me like the antidepressants always did. I stopped taking that and don't do therapy either... my friends are my therapy so it is good to have you back among them... even though you technically never left... FrayedEndsofSanity... indeed!

Anyway... good to have you back. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
Good to be back my friend, and yeah, that's probably why we get on like we do; We're both musicians, we're both a bit mental, and if I remember correctly, we're a couple of near old fogeys too :ROFLMAO:

I stopped taking meds because I was zombified by them, spent two more times in psych ward while I was "gone" too. Fun times, but it is good to be back to myself here. Glad to see you still waving the Katie flag.

You're right about the strong emotions to pixels and dialogue. That one scene with Katie really did a number on me as I've been waiting for it since the end of C7 way back when. Good to see it finally happened.

• Red Heart

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Mark Takagi you were truly missed, buddy. And yeah, of course you were mentioned more than once!
When people think for example about Victoria fans, probably my nick and a couple more come to mind.
When it's about Katie fans, Mark is our no. 1 candidate. It's not the same without you.
So welcome back!

Oct 12, 2022
Mark Takagi you were truly missed, buddy. And yeah, of course you were mentioned more than once!
When people think for example about Victoria fans, probably my nick and a couple more come to mind.
When it's about Katie fans, Mark is our no. 1 candidate. It's not the same without you.
So welcome back!

Much appreciated my friend. I had to go away for a bit for mental reasons, then my taste in VNs changed and got rid of a lot of long-standing games on my CPU. I checked today to see if the my old name was available, it was, so here I am, otherwise I wouldn't have come back. Either way, it's done, and good to be back.

And yeah, I would think most people here associate Katie with me. How some pictures, pixels and text could make a person like me fall so head-over-heels. Just shows how tremendous this game really is.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So welcome back!

Wow! Victoria and Katie together? Hot damn!!! Sign me up! Katie is and always will be my favorite but I love Victoria too! That is a super, solar flare hot image!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Is that a bonus image from patreon or did I miss something in chapter 12?

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Tits MgGee - Redhead = Firery purification of STDs.
Oh wow! That was a convoluted association, but I'll buy it :BootyTime:
She can use her fire with me any time of the day. Shame she doesn't have a bit of a bush :(

Much appreciated my friend. I had to go away for a bit for mental reasons, then my taste in VNs changed and got rid of a lot of long-standing games on my CPU. I checked today to see if the my old name was available, it was, so here I am, otherwise I wouldn't have come back. Either way, it's done, and good to be back.

And yeah, I would think most people here associate Katie with me. How some pictures, pixels and text could make a person like me fall so head-over-heels. Just shows how tremendous this game really is.
Hold on!! Did you just say that if the name Mark Takagi wasn't available, you would never be back? :WaitWhat:
WTF! Modify it a lil bit, let it be known it's you an you're good to go, man!
In a pinch, Tark Makagi would be a nice nickname too. Don't rule it out next time, will you?

Wow! Victoria and Katie together? Hot damn!!! Sign me up! Katie is and always will be my favorite but I love Victoria too! That is a super, solar flare hot image!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Is that a bonus image from patreon or did I miss something in chapter 12?
That's indeed a patreon image from quite a long time ago.

Oct 12, 2022
Oh wow! That was a convoluted association, but I'll buy it :BootyTime:
She can use her fire with me any time of the day. Shame she doesn't have a bit of a bush :(

Hold on!! Did you just say that if the name Mark Takagi wasn't available, you would never be back? :WaitWhat:
WTF! Modify it a lil bit, let it be known it's you an you're good to go, man!
In a pinch, Tark Makagi would be a nice nickname too. Don't rule it out next time, will you?

That's indeed a patreon image from quite a long time ago.
Yeah I just checked and I guess it cycled back round again, so here I am. I'll try to remember some nickname alteration if it ever happens again.

4.70 star(s) 422 Votes