FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
What steps do I need to make to have anal sex with Victoria in her apartment? I tried following a guide and not sure what I am missing here?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ch13victoriakatie12.jpg

Dev Update #145
Okay, gonna switch things up a bit next week, but all good for this last one. Figured people need some doc and had a request she needs to be in leather. You will see more later :p
Right now we are sitting at 518 renders and I also did 3 more animations this week with another lined up and ready to go which brings us up to 33 animations.
This week I am going to finish the current scene I am working on then will be do customs and such as well and a bunch of writing to get the entire first half out of the way. So do not expect a big change in render count next week.
So, with that expect a poll early next week for the customs. Now time for a beer!
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 2149246

Dev Update #145
Okay, gonna switch things up a bit next week, but all good for this last one. Figured people need some doc and had a request she needs to be in leather. You will see more later :p
Right now we are sitting at 518 renders and I also did 3 more animations this week with another lined up and ready to go which brings us up to 33 animations.
This week I am going to finish the current scene I am working on then will be do customs and such as well and a bunch of writing to get the entire first half out of the way. So do not expect a big change in render count next week.
So, with that expect a poll early next week for the customs. Now time for a beer!
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
Philly completed 64 static renders and 3 animations this week. His overall since the release of Chapter 12 currently sits at ~57 statics and 3.7 animations per week. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Progress has been pretty steady (other than that week of vacation). Statics look to be the current bottleneck (at least from the art side of things); they should hit the 900-1000 range (which has generally been the standard for the last 6 chapters) in mid-to-late December. So I still think we're looking at a likely release around new years, though holiday scheduling could delay it a bit. It's also entirely possible that as we approach the end the size of the chapter could become significantly less standard and all our estimates will be off, but we won't know that until Philly gives us an alternative scope for the chapter.

For now, things seem to be well in hand and we can just enjoy the preview. I'll admit, a discussion between Victoria, Katie and Venus could be quite fascinating - even with those distracting leather outfits!

Oct 12, 2022
Philly completed 64 static renders and 3 animations this week. His overall since the release of Chapter 12 currently sits at ~57 statics and 3.7 animations per week. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Progress has been pretty steady (other than that week of vacation). Statics look to be the current bottleneck (at least from the art side of things); they should hit the 900-1000 range (which has generally been the standard for the last 6 chapters) in mid-to-late December. So I still think we're looking at a likely release around new years, though holiday scheduling could delay it a bit. It's also entirely possible that as we approach the end the size of the chapter could become significantly less standard and all our estimates will be off, but we won't know that until Philly gives us an alternative scope for the chapter.

For now, things seem to be well in hand and we can just enjoy the preview. I'll admit, a discussion between Victoria, Katie and Venus could be quite fascinating - even with those distracting leather outfits!
I am thinking it's a discussion about Venus' now wonky programming. First thing that came to my mind at least.

Oct 12, 2022
V - Hey, doc! How about you and I put the threesome tag up there?
K - But... Mark is really particular about his monogamous paths! I doubt he'd approve of this!
That's SO true though. That one girl per game rule I have though is pretty tough with this one going in the final two chapters. I know I'm going t to have to do an Ellen save & a Gloria save before it's over. It took me a very long time to split away from Carli in DA to do Mi-do and Judy, but Mi-do's still my #1 in that game, as Katie is here.

I don't even like seeing Katie in Philly's custom Patreon renders with another girl. Just makes me feel...queasy. I don't mind it with Ellen or Gloria, but not my Katie.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Game crashes from time to time to me. It is some sort of memory error.

For example this happened during Ep8 when you have sex 2 news reporters (Shanlon and Teri) and you want to slap Teri
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
MemoryError: 

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "chapter8/ch8sexkitten.rpyc", line 860, in script
  File "F:\Master\Western Games 2\2021 Download\BrokenDreamers-1.12.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1375, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "F:\Master\Western Games 2\2021 Download\BrokenDreamers-1.12.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1578, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "F:\Master\Western Games 2\2021 Download\BrokenDreamers-1.12.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2240, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "F:\Master\Western Games 2\2021 Download\BrokenDreamers-1.12.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Master\Western Games 2\2021 Download\BrokenDreamers-1.12.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "F:\Master\Western Games 2\2021 Download\BrokenDreamers-1.12.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "F:\Master\Western Games 2\2021 Download\BrokenDreamers-1.12.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "F:\Master\Western Games 2\2021 Download\BrokenDreamers-1.12.1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 360, in render
    bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "F:\Master\Western Games 2\2021 Download\BrokenDreamers-1.12.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "F:\Master\Western Games 2\2021 Download\BrokenDreamers-1.12.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "F:\Master\Western Games 2\2021 Download\BrokenDreamers-1.12.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "F:\Master\Western Games 2\2021 Download\BrokenDreamers-1.12.1-pc\renpy\display\video.py", line 405, in render
    tex, _ = get_movie_texture(self.channel, self.mask_channel, self.side_mask)
  File "F:\Master\Western Games 2\2021 Download\BrokenDreamers-1.12.1-pc\renpy\display\video.py", line 177, in get_movie_texture
    tex = renpy.display.draw.load_texture(surf, True)
  File "gldraw.pyx", line 751, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.load_texture
  File "gltexture.pyx", line 896, in renpy.gl.gltexture.texture_grid_from_surface
  File "gltexture.pyx", line 332, in renpy.gl.gltexture.TextureCore.load_surface
  File "gltexture.pyx", line 1187, in renpy.gl.gltexture.premultiply
MemoryError: 

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
The City of Broken Dreamers 1.12.1
Tue Nov 08 20:07:32 2022
Do you have any idea how to solve it?

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
try changing render by pressing shift and o when starting game and choosing other renderer.
Thanks for some idea, but it didnt work. Memory error happens regardless of renderer (DirectX, OpenGL or Software)

PS: Shortcut to choose Rendered is Shift + G.
Shift + O attempts to start console.

Oct 12, 2022
Hum, I think Jake already corrupted Katie enough that Victoria corruption is no longer relevant.
Basically, Katie's become a toned down Carli, but deep down she's till the "girl next door" Katie I've always thought of her as

I personally think it's a talk about Venus' programming since Vic could or might be able to help with that at Baynard, although Sonja/Kay would probably be the better choice

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Basically, Katie's become a toned down Carli, but deep down she's till the "girl next door" Katie I've always thought of her as

I personally think it's a talk about Venus' programming since Vic could or might be able to help with that at Baynard, although Sonja/Kay would probably be the better choice
Kleo aka Kay is the closest one to having Betty's skillsets that we have with us at present. Taking Venus to Baynard during the current shit storm would likely take a sharp turn for the worst "with the quickness" (as we used to say back in my day.) If anyone is to make repairs or adjustments to Venus, it's our Kleo. She's the only one in the group even remotely qualified for such a task.

Katie will always be our girl next door sweetheart, my friend. She has not been corrupted in any way. She does everything she does for one reason... she loves MC!:love: She does all she can to make him happy, to give him pleasure, to make him feel loved, cherished and appreciated. That includes taking a bum load of MC's fat cock and even kissing Victoria and whatever threesome activity that ensues. Katie is the one person in this entire story that I find to be totally incorruptible. She is a talented physician, kind spirit, loving woman and the best of friends. She does everything she does out of love, not corruption.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.02 - 13.40.50.97.png
Love you sweet Katie:love:

4.70 star(s) 422 Votes