UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
2022-hallow-4.jpg

Happy Halloween!
Here is a little treat I will share with you guys! I am continuing on my awful, but great B-Movie mission. New World Pictures is incredible! Terrible stories, fun effects, and boobs, you can't ask for better horror :p Now I see where Carpenter Brut get's all the stuff for music videos!
Enjoy guys! I am sure many of you already did parties this weekend but still have some fun tonight!
Full set of customs for Ghosts and up go here!

Philly

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
View attachment 2137104

Happy Halloween!
Here is a little treat I will share with you guys! I am continuing on my awful, but great B-Movie mission. New World Pictures is incredible! Terrible stories, fun effects, and boobs, you can't ask for better horror :p Now I see where Carpenter Brut get's all the stuff for music videos!
Enjoy guys! I am sure many of you already did parties this weekend but still have some fun tonight!

Philly
Black Widow, Silk and the British Psylocke (if I'm not wrong).
Have I won something?

EDIT: I haven't won anything, because it seems the Catwoman purple suit without mask.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Juri my Waifu

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 2137104

Happy Halloween!

Philly
Carli is still the greatest Philly's creation. The supreme waifu :love::love:

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Philly's greatest creation is Victoria, who's the greatest creation in any adult VN :BootyTime:
Carli is his second greatest creation.
Did you just say that Philly's greatest creations are prostitute characters :HideThePain: ? Such a cruel twist of fate :HideThePain:

Compared to the CoBD characters, Carli's face is mostly a stock model for Genesis 3 with a minimum of tweaks. There are lots of "custom renders" with Carli on the official Daz3D site.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Did you just say that Philly's greatest creations are prostitute characters :HideThePain: ? Such a cruel twist of fate :HideThePain:
IDK what tf you're talking about :WaitWhat:
Carli is a gutsy private investigator, while Victoria is an upright secretary who doubles as event planner.

Compared to the CoBD characters, Carli's face is mostly a stock model for Genesis 3 with a minimum of tweaks. There are lots of "custom renders" with Carli on the official Daz3D site.
And a LI in Intertwined looks just like her. That's absolutely true.
Still Philly made a fantastic character out of that stock Daz model. Carli is unforgettable.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Well, that's good remark, but to be honest, I don't think Victoria can be classified as prostitute. Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to defend her chastity, she certainly has questionable past. :D Just she is typical femme fatale. Seductress who eats men.

I think he had entire character in mind.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Philly's greatest creation is Victoria, who's the greatest creation in any adult VN :BootyTime:
IF (in caps, since is a big IF) Victoria gain a special scene in the next Philly's game AND keep be remember and use by him I could think in agree with you. Unitl then, you are wrong my brother. No hard feelings;)

Reactions: DaimonFey

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Haha, no. Even Shanlon is better than Victoria.
She has all the necessary prerequisites to be the best, but is lacking sorely in the emotion department.
Most of her expressions are kind of dead-eyed which makes her scenes rather plain and not so interesting.
Meanwhile Chandra, Shanlon and even Ellen get way more excited when it's time for some action.
And let's not forget out favorite fembot Venus - I'm not even talking about her rack.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
latter depends if she had ninja costume or captain britain costume, if 1st then asian not brit.
The two Psylocke have swtiched/changed so many time their minds, their bodies, their attires, that is hard keep track of who is who.
:p o_O

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
She has all the necessary prerequisites to be the best, but is lacking sorely in the emotion department.
Most of her expressions are kind of dead-eyed which makes her scenes rather plain and not so interesting.
Meanwhile Chandra, Shanlon and even Ellen get way more excited when it's time for some action.
And let's not forget out favorite fembot Venus - I'm not even talking about her rack.
Victoria has been taught emotion control for most of her corporate life, are you expecting different? Granted, for me Shanlon and Victoria are my two favorite characters so far, but I'm very interested in seeing where both go.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The two Psylocke have swtiched/changed so many time their minds, their bodies, their attires, that is hard keep track of who is who.
:p o_O
very true but basically it's 3, original, ninja and cap britain.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I said to myself "don't take the bait, don't you fucking take it. Just don't!"
As it was to be expected, I've swallowed the bait, the hook, the line, the sinker, the fishing rod.... :rolleyes:

Inexpressive, emotionless, dead-eyed faces galore:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's OK. I believe in freedom of opinion and speech.
On the night of the Purge, I'll pay a visit to every single hater of Victoria and we'll discuss their views in a civil manner :illuminati:

4.70 star(s) 422 Votes