fuckboi123123

Jul 30, 2020
whats different between .1 and .2?
v0.2

• School Intro
  • 17 new characters out of which 13 have scenes
  • For now only the first period and the pauses between the periods are done
  • 2 new minigames
  • There is no level 2 for any of the characters, and some of them you can't even get max on every stat, so don't worry if you can't.
  • 867 new images
  • A whole lot of new words

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
I don't understand the point of this game. I have Isabella completely maxed out on all stats but whenever I ask for lewd stuff she just gets mad and my stats decrease. Why would anyone patron this turd? It's a sandbox blueball simulator.

aztern

Jun 7, 2023
The game has very high potential. I hope that the game will not follow in the footsteps of “lsut village” where 2 years there are updates of the game, and there is not a single sex scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: City Dom

Calaborn

Nov 23, 2020
I don't understand the point of this game. I have Isabella completely maxed out on all stats but whenever I ask for lewd stuff she just gets mad and my stats decrease. Why would anyone patron this turd? It's a sandbox blueball simulator.
the game is barely at v 0.2 what did you expect? its a work in progress.

trinitytrinity

Dec 13, 2019
How to breakthtough girls? I have reached max love obedience and stuff. But there is no guide on how to progress further

aztern

Jun 7, 2023
Citydom, pls do not expand the game to new locations and new people, focus on developing scenes with the family. Not one developer developed the game for whole cities, only to abonded the game later :(

Reactions: Gojii

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
Yes, Either go through the scene in the main classroom or put in the console "calendar.Hours = 6". It will be solved in the next version, sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the feedback.
Hello, I was looking over your future plans in discord and I noticed that lesbian is one of the planned tags. I hope you can consider keeping this optional, thank you!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: City Dom

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Would echo what some have said about content creep. Can always add more characters in as development goes on. I know the core of the school content is due up next update, so would really love to have the core of the game built up with primary characters and school expanded a bit more before expanding beyond that. Seen several really promising games get bogged down by having too many characters and then a couple people then start pushing specific content derailing it.

Reactions: aztern
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes