D

Deleted member 914647

Thx mate. pretty much appreciated.

Usually animal clothes will be in the rangers' basement in Roxanne room. in her room, down the stairs, inside wooden boxes.
Thank you! I did not notice that before. :D

D

Deleted member 914647

Does anybody know how to get the tiger lily? It says it is near manticores, near water, orange flower. There are those things but I cannot pick any one of them. and how can I get the manticores tail?

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Does anybody know how to get the tiger lily? It says it is near manticores, near water, orange flower. There are those things but I cannot pick any one of them. and how can I get the manticores tail?
Snatch it and run or get leather guard and 9 def to get rid of maticore.

jimmylop

Dec 26, 2018
Does it really? It looks perfectly fine without animation

Not only that, if you look at the Gallery room in their other RPGM game, Overgrown Genesis, they do show 1 animation but it honestly doesn't look good at all. There's an explanation from the devs saying they originally planned on having animations but the RPGM engine is so terrible at handling it that it isn't even worth doing. And after watching that 1 animation, I have to agree with the devs.

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
Did anybody else have a problem finding Aiyana? I read her journal and went to the cave but there's no one there and Claire just comments on some runes and how there might be a clue somewhere. Also a bit weird that its my objective for this quest to talk to the gypsy elder but in the quest description it says I already did and when I try to talk to her she just offers to sell herbs.
EDIT: must be something wrong with my save as I got it working on another one, although even then I die immediately after drinking black blood just like others have said
I'm having this same problem - it wants me to talk to the gypsy elder, but the elder only wants to sell me herbs. Did you ever figure out what made it work?

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
I'm having this same problem - it wants me to talk to the gypsy elder, but the elder only wants to sell me herbs. Did you ever figure out what made it work?
had the same, then it somehow started the whole quest new after i went to the Inn at rathpike, give it a try afterwards i was able to talk with the elder and the quest continued to the end and be sure to be on 18.03

Reactions: ld69

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
had the same, then it somehow started the whole quest new after i went to the Inn at rathpike, give it a try afterwards i was able to talk with the elder and the quest continued to the end and be sure to be on 18.03
Nice! That took care of it. Thanks.

Ienjoysit123

Jul 18, 2017
Idk where my Bezoar is but i picked it up before finding Nachali's Nest and after using the potion to kill her its not in my inventory so I'm stuck in the cave rn, anyone know how to fix this/spawn a Bezoar in? Edit: Found how to edit a JSON file and found the Bezoar item but i cant figure out how to give one to myself, pls someone help me ill forever love you :))
please someone help me

4.40 star(s) 107 Votes