Harckness

Mar 5, 2018
I started playing just a few hours ago, im following a walktrough, im in the bathhouse but i cant get the aphrodisiac, im not sure if its a bug or if i just cant get it, trying to get the aphrodisiac to use with lawrence and Claire

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
I just did the prologue. I am In the cell and I'm supposed to sleep. I cannot get to the icon that lets me sleep. It is blocked by the wall and the bed.
Try clicking a spot on the ground before the bed. sometimes the triggers are slightly off.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

The Miniature Adventures of Claire and Juno!

Hello all and welcome to the announcement of the Mini Adventures of Claire and Juno!

As we recently reached a remarkable milestone with 4k/month in funding and nearly 2,000 patrons in recent months, I decided to embark on something a little special for everybody!

The Mini Adventures is a planned little webcomic series in 4-koma/yonkoma comic format, showcasing our lead female characters, Claire of Claire's Quest and Juno of Overgrown: Genesis, in chibi form, participating in various non-canon, but game-related scenarios and shenanigans.

Imagine if Claire and Juno suddenly became self-aware they were, in fact, characters in a game, and react accordingly to things happening around them, and you've got a general idea of the hijinks and humor we've got planned here!

The comics are SFW in nature (even if rather ecchi!) and will be published on our Patreon on public access, as well as on Discord. This is a public reward to thank everybody for supporting us so far and a means of giving everyone a little more stuff to look forward to from the Dystopian Project!

The comics are planned for a monthly release, and if they're well-received we may transition to bi-monthly or even weekly!

This won't affect the "primary" production of our games as a new and different artist, Kitsune, is being brought on board to draw these in their own unique chibi style, which I really quite like! It's like a niche little mix of adorable and sexy!

Anywho, please stay tuned for the comics to come!

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
I need 125 energy for the breeding maid mission with the bull in valos
But I only have 100 energy max.

Is it possible to increase the max energy? If yes
How?

Reactions: Satepesvlad

Punkhazard

Mar 9, 2018
I need 125 energy for the breeding maid mission with the bull in valos
But I only have 100 energy max.

Is it possible to increase the max energy? If yes
How?
go to the temple of fertility and finish the quest whether become a dom or sub the energy and the hunger will be increase... oh and i forgot there is several quest to increase the energy and hunger... just that quest that i remember

Reactions: Doktor7007
D

Deleted member 914647

How can I defeat the spider queen? I have the black poison it says I should drink it to bite me, but if I drink that than I die and game over.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
anyone on mac having trouble saving?
that's just an inherent issue with Mac and RPGM (well basically any game really but not the time). It has to do with the way it runs the app and which directory it loads the files from meaning it causes some permission issues in where "saves" are read-only. There are some plugins that supposedly help but not always. Although from what I heard someone had similar issue with a different RPGM game and what they did to fix it was plop the Mac game onto a download copy of the Linux version and that helped.

Reactions: rKnight
May 27, 2018
Is this feature complete yet? if not, then is their a timeline? Planned this a year ago, just waiting for the story to finished before playing one last play through.

PsychoMario

Jan 3, 2019
v0.18.2.
I don't know if it's a bug or I'm in the wrong here.
problem is the "Black Blood potion" is required for defeating the spider goddess. drinking the black blood will result in immediate death for Claire. even if you don't drink it and let the goddess catch you, again, you'll eventually end up dead or GameOver.
I'm hoping this will get fixed in future update. or has anybody figured a fix for it?

anyway, thx to the developers for such a clean art and amazing story-telling. take your time perfecting the game. haste makes waste.

Reactions: Andragon
D

Deleted member 914647

v0.18.2.
I don't know if it's a bug or I'm in the wrong here.
problem is the "Black Blood potion" is required for defeating the spider goddess. drinking the black blood will result in immediate death for Claire. even if you don't drink it and let the goddess catch you, again, you'll eventually end up dead or GameOver.
I'm hoping this will get fixed in future update. or has anybody figured a fix for it?

anyway, thx to the developers for such a clean art and amazing story-telling. take your time perfecting the game. haste makes waste.
You need version 0.18.3 you will find it if you go back some pages. I had the same problem and it fixed it.

D

Deleted member 914647

Does anybody know how can I get the wolf clothing at the wolf trap mission? because when I went back with the motley to Roxanne she made the wolf trap and not the clothing, but I would use the other solution.

PsychoMario

Jan 3, 2019
You need version 0.18.3 you will find it if you go back some pages. I had the same problem and it fixed it.
Thx mate. pretty much appreciated.
Does anybody know how can I get the wolf clothing at the wolf trap mission? because when I went back with the motley to Roxanne she made the wolf trap and not the clothing, but I would use the other solution.
Usually animal clothes will be in the rangers' basement in Roxanne room. in her room, down the stairs, inside wooden boxes.

Ienjoysit123

Jul 18, 2017
Idk where my Bezoar is but i picked it up before finding Nachali's Nest and after using the potion to kill her its not in my inventory so I'm stuck in the cave rn, anyone know how to fix this/spawn a Bezoar in? Edit: Found how to edit a JSON file and found the Bezoar item but i cant figure out how to give one to myself, pls someone help me ill forever love you :))

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 107 Votes