404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
what does the note mean by dev that steam and (WIN) version have different quests?! is one less obscene? or just no incest on patreon? or wtf? so which version should i download if i want to see everything?
The shota scenes are missing on the steam version compared to the patreon one.

Sep 29, 2017
Don't let some people fool you, It is just one quest of difference. The pedo one involving those kids. Instead there is another quest in place of it.
Everything else is the same between patreon and steam versions. So go download to check the new content if you wish. (y) :)
Can you transfer saves from regular old version to the new steam one?

Nov 24, 2018
I guess that bestiality stuff has been complained over the years, but still the ranch stuff (and some other bestiality content like horses stuff) feels somehow such tonal whiplash, but I guess I had wrong expectations set early one.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
One thing about the ranch questline keeps bothering me:

- In order to start a ranch, you need Breeding Papers.
- You get Breeding Papers through bestiality content with horses, including penetration.

...And yet, all current holders of Breeding Papers that Claire meets are men? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: GTK/HLK

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
One thing about the ranch questline keeps bothering me:

- In order to start a ranch, you need Breeding Papers.
- You get Breeding Papers through bestiality content with horses, including penetration.

...And yet, all current holders of Breeding Papers that Claire meets are men? :unsure:
thats actually a good point, there should be a formal way to obtain those papers without being totally corrupted (so she can get corrupted between the quests of the ranch) or in the end it mean that all of those men really rip their asses to be where they are lol

• Haha
Reactions: GTK/HLK

Yumry

Nov 8, 2019
when you enter the house with the black roof for the first time in Rathpike, theres a bug that doesn't allow you to move at all. So we cant even finish the first quest we see there.

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
Should be added to the pure run
But before that an actual progress in the main LINE
I mean, it wouldnt be bad have an ending where claire just sticks to a simple farm job (with pure or corrupted route), but the quest has to be self-conclusive and not other shitty endless quest that it takes years to complete

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
Claire can end with living with her mother or settling down with one of the characters..... all are females that made me want slayer to be a guy for change or maybe with Bertrand or end with any of the corruption ideas the game has
Until the patreons milking cycle ends we won't see anything new
yesss fr dude, I was so dissapointed when I knew that Slayer was a woman, its so weird that there is no male character that claire could be something more, its like the game is telling us that men are bad or something like that, even with the childhood friends I was hoping to rescue the brother of the girl so I could get a male/female scene that it isnt prostitution or rape or slutty corruption, instead we get a scene with the girl that is kinda weird to me considering that they are banging just after telling her that his brother of all life is dead

Impaler Cv

Mar 17, 2023
yesss fr dude, I was so dissapointed when I knew that Slayer was a woman, its so weird that there is no male character that claire could be something more, its like the game is telling us that men are bad or something like that, even with the childhood friends I was hoping to rescue the brother of the girl so I could get a male/female scene that it isnt prostitution or rape or slutty corruption, instead we get a scene with the girl that is kinda weird to me considering that they are banging just after telling her that his brother of all life is dead
Slayer doesn't fit at all as woman and the hardcore lesbian not my thing
And not getting normal male character in game heavily depending on corruption rape..etc is annoying sure you need males to be despicable and piece of shit to ensure the cycle of corruption continues but all...only Bertrand who is normal and rest you always be eerie around them

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
Slayer doesn't fit at all as woman and the hardcore lesbian not my thing
And not getting normal male character in game heavily depending on corruption rape..etc is annoying sure you need males to be despicable and piece of shit to ensure the cycle of corruption continues but all...only Bertrand who is normal and rest you always be eerie around them
slayer is based in Goblin Slayer... who is male, so ofc it would fit as a male, now that I remember the guys with the thief quest doesnt seem so bad after all, and there is the baker boy... but is a boy, really unbelievable

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes