PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
There are 2 options
1- go to Dargan then from Dargan go to narfu will cost you 25 coins per move total 50
2- become a mercenary you will move freely and necessary to finish the giant octopus quest or whatever he's called
Thanks a lot! One more question regarding Narfu, there's a guy you can Seduce when talking to him. He offer having a drink at the pub. Does that "storyline" go any further or was it just a way to gain +1 Seduction?

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
Holy shit its been 7 months, this starting feels like a scam, next update better be fucking huge
This guy still gets 11k per months, well maybe that the reason there is no updates, why even try if you still get the money, seems very popular tactic on patreon
and I'm pretty sure we'll probably only get 3-4 scenes when the update actually releases

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
Holy shit its been 7 months, this starting feels like a scam, next update better be fucking huge
This guy still gets 11k per months, well maybe that the reason there is no updates, why even try if you still get the money, seems very popular tactic on patreon
I would really like to run a poll asking: "why do you still support this game? " for patreons of this game.
Feels like some people have spare money just laying around.

Reactions: Soggy Bread

Cryodez12

Apr 23, 2018
1682288681883.png
Is there any fix for this Check failed (Intrigue needs to be 15) bug in 0.25.2 ?
My Intrigue is 19, and i increased it with the cheat too but still nothing. Tried the same save on 0.25.1 and still the same error.

The other stats:
1682288794717.png

Dec 11, 2019
No. It's the Steam version with cut content relating to the shota quests.

The only full version available is the one from the previous update.
The shota content was cut? damn, devs really didnt' wanna be called pedo's huh :/ (feel free to actually explain why it was cut)

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
The shota content was cut? damn, devs really didnt' wanna be called pedo's huh :/ (feel free to actually explain why it was cut)
Nah, Steam just doesn't allow adult scenes with characters that look or are under 18, so they had to rip it out in order to sell it there.

The other (non-Steam) version has all the content, but that version hasn't gotten updated yet.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
So this is still ongoing? I hope they are more non-con scenes. Tired of all these sluts licking their lips.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
How many more ?! The last update was hard core rape only ! Not to mention that from the start of this game there are plenty of rape and abuse scene. All most every update has some sort of non - con content .I want the opposite Claire being a filthy slut and enjoying it. Or even better, more scenes of her futa dominationg others.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes