bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
How do you get the first one? Don't remember that scene.
I think you need to get caught AFTER you leave the besieged city in the Prologue, not the Prologue itself. There is a sneak segment after the good pig boi helps you out. As far as i know this scene triggers if Claire gets caught, again.

Horsie

Apr 27, 2017
I found a bug that soft-locks the game. When you try to do the quest with your mother and the fairies, there's a trigger on the map that doesn't get removed, and you get the same scene again and again as the only path you have to exit the map and go pick the items for the quest is thru a single-block corridor that contains the trigger.
After trying several methods (like loading an older savegame and carrying all the needed items for the quest) and advancing the quest didn't get rid of the trigger, I just edited the map so there's a two-block corridor, and you can skip the trigger.
If you have the same bug, this is not a solution (as the solution requires checking the code of the game), but it allowed me to bypass the problem and keep playing.
The bug is in the Steam version 0.52.2. To apply my fix, replace the file attached with the one in the "www\data" folder.
Bad trigger.png
The trigger is in the block marked in this image. Step on this block only once when you get to that point in the game. Then, to avoid entering the loop, don't step on this block again.

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
Anyone else getting a Day 2 black screen bug in Rivermont in the new update? I have mine on Steam.

Edit: Never mind, I'm an idiot. I found a workaround where I just refresh on the Cheats page and it turns it back to normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: negroidprime

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
How do you get the first one? Don't remember that scene.
Looks like the Bad End of getting captured by Pigmen, but i don't know whether it's from the Rivermont branch when getting caught while sneaking in, or the Refugee branch and getting caught in the forest.

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
Sorry if this has been asked, but is their more to the urchin quest? Got the first scene, then it says quest is not complete.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I've been away from this thread for a long time, Any idea about the current state of the game ? How close is it to being finished ?

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
I've been away from this thread for a long time, Any idea about the current state of the game ? How close is it to being finished ?
In the optimistic version of 4 to 6 more years, the game will be developed until the project is completed. Counting as at present, that every 5 months a new version of the game comes out.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
so uh... the OP says the steam version is different than the patreon version and has different scenes (I know the steam version has cut content) but WHERE is the download for the patreon version? OP only has steam. Unless I'm blind

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
I am infrequently checking up on this game but from what I can tell for over a year they have been reworking old content and adding stuff to the start of the game.

Latetoparty

Feb 25, 2021
so uh... the OP says the steam version is different than the patreon version and has different scenes (I know the steam version has cut content) but WHERE is the download for the patreon version? OP only has steam. Unless I'm blind
Yep, that's because you can't post the animal stuff (as well as a tonne of other "taboo kinks") on Patreon, and this game a has a metic fuck tonne of those.
I always assumed the best version has been uploaded here, so I doubt we're missing anything

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
If you're looking for the latest Patreon version, they still haven't uploaded it yet.

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
How do I get the scene where Claire has sex with the spider lady and doesn't die, but gets red glowing eyes and darkened skin?

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
Yep, that's because you can't post the animal stuff (as well as a tonne of other "taboo kinks") on Patreon, and this game a has a metic fuck tonne of those.
I always assumed the best version has been uploaded here, so I doubt we're missing anything
No no, it's the other way around. The STEAM version has been cut (the one uploaded here) and the patreon one has more scenes. I think it's called black edition or something? That's why I'm looking for the patreon version

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes