• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
So what's new any new content added? New scene? New story or side quest?
Still the same as it was in Feb. This game has been in development for a good 5 years at least, maybe more. It only receives updates about every 4-6 months. And there is more than 3/4 of the game still left unfinished.

So if you only want to get it after it's 'fully done', check back in 10 years. It may be done by then if we're lucky.

Reactions: GhostProject

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
There really was not reason to add that inventory weight limit mechanic
On the surface probably not but I can understand why it was added, its the same reason as for energy/hunger and most ways to earn money giving only a small amount, to help with immersion and controlling the speed the player progress through the content. At least we dont have inventory limit.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Still the same as it was in Feb. This game has been in development for a good 5 years at least, maybe more. It only receives updates about every 4-6 months. And there is more than 3/4 of the game still left unfinished.

So if you only want to get it after it's 'fully done', check back in 10 years. It may be done by then if we're lucky.
Thought an update game out last month?

Tasel96

Aug 2, 2018
Regarding bug in A mother's pain quest when nothing worked,i downloaded steam 25.2 version ,copied saves and from there i was able to use controls so i crossed the bug and the saved game and transfered back to 25.3 version and am able to continue.so there is this method for quests which are present n older version and have bugs in only ths release.hope it helps.
Thank you! This worked perfectly.

Reactions: aakriti.230692

ode361

Jan 14, 2023

dang thats quite long time

Reactions: Dei8ht

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
There are multiple bug in this new version. Black screen after waking up and Claire getting stuck on terrain when starting a quest. How can an RPG maker game get this buggy.

Reactions: ArtyDodger

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
There are a couple of bugs:

1) In the Fairfelt mansion you can "climb" up the wall while going to the sisters room:

PartofTheWallOpenClairesQuest.png

That is because this part of the wall is "open".

2) After overhearing the conversation between the kitchen hand and the Maitre D' in the restaurant;

OverhearingConvoMaitreDandKitchenHandClairesQuest.png

you will speak to him about working together with the foul mouthed cook. Now DURING and AFTERWARDS that conversation you will get stuck on the table on the right. The only way to get out of there is to teleport;

TalkingToMaitreDClairesQuest.png

AfterTalkingToMaitreDClairesQuest.png

3) After completing the quests of "Priceless Book" + "Sibling Affection" (and got free) you will getting the message about being finally there in Valos. You also get;

a) That you do not know what happened to your parents and all;

HuhWaitClairesQuest.png

b) getting the quest to go looking for the other refugees in Farmer's Country AND the need to look for a scholar;

HuhWait1ClairesQuest.png

The major problem is that I already got here WITHOUT being slaved and through another plot line. Not to mention the fact that I already have found the scholar as you can see here;

AlreadyArrivedAndSAVEDMotherANDKNOWaboutFatherClairesQuest.png

AlreadyArrivedAndSAVEDMotherANDKNOWaboutFather1ClairesQuest.png

FoundScholarClairesQuest.png

Edit: Posting the screenshots to show what I mean.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mashinav1

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
There are multiple bug in this new version. Black screen after waking up and Claire getting stuck on terrain when starting a quest. How can an RPG maker game get this buggy.
The explanation is very simple. And this is not a criticism, because everyone gets it for free anyway. So you have to adjust as is. Each successive patch to the game adds new elements without fixing previous things. The task tree has grown heavily, giving a lot of paths to completion. Instead of gradually introducing and completing tasks. They give everything more. I also do not count that there are 3 versions of the same game. Without censorship(Patron) with censorship and Steam version. And each version takes a long time to make.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
I actually wonder why sometimes the pregnancy state disappears. Is that on purpose or a mistake? What is the reason of this?

I know it's a lot of work but wouldn't it be better if:

1) that you wake up after 5000 steps and are in the second term. You know this through text and it can be seen in the status bar and portrait. And then when you take 5000 steps again in the third term.

2) that being in the second/third term doesn't allow or makes it much more difficult to do different quests where you have to sneak, fight, crawl, etc. This is because of your current condition.

3) If you are pregnant, feel nauseous when you wake up, have half the energy and can't run.

4) a better trigger for your contractions. Because it's quite strange that almost on the same day you get pregnant you walk towards the hospital, get contractions and hear that you've been pregnant for weeks. Is it going so fast then? :)

This is NOT because of a pregnancy fetish (I don't find that very interesting), but more because it can have more consequences and impact on your life. Beside, for me it feels like half work. If you know what I mean.

*Lonely*

Jul 5, 2018
I would play it all if there was something that tells you which way to go...I gave up because I didn't know where to go or who to talk to...
But why don't you put the directional arrows?

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
I would play it all if there was something that tells you which way to go...I gave up because I didn't know where to go or who to talk to...
But why don't you put the directional arrows?
The freedom of choice is intentional, only the start of the game is linear. If you're unsure of what to do follow what's in the Quest menu and/or explore and interact with npcs and the world so you can unlock more stuff to do. (some require specific stats)

Captura de tela 2023-07-27 121913.png

4.40 star(s) 107 Votes