yuriseo

Apr 5, 2021
The freedom of choice is intentional, only the start of the game is linear. If you're unsure of what to do follow what's in the Quest menu and/or explore and interact with npcs and the world so you can unlock more stuff to do. (some require specific stats)

View attachment 2804311
Well, in valos is the continue of the story but not much, only a few quest, but there are a lot of quest and their history

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so there turning all the girls in to beast wives. lol can't wait to see the tv series of that lol. so does that mean she never saves her mother and the monster king wins lol.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
so there turning all the girls in to beast wives. lol can't wait to see the tv series of that lol. so does that mean she never saves her mother and the monster king wins lol.
No, Claire breeds an army of hybrids and destroys the pigmen with them :p

Reactions: nikcha

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
but what happens when her children run rampent lol.
Several hordes of different species of monsters! To keep others in check. And then laws, social structure, civilization, nationalism, apocalyptical war and here we go again.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that sound alot like us lol. you know claire had the pig men are what ever. humans are the worst because there are those who walk all over people and do not care so we are no diffrent than mosters.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Havent played this game but how much Futa x MC is there? and what routes would i find it

[_Lothric_]

Jun 16, 2018
Havent played this game but how much Futa x MC is there? and what routes would i find it
There isn't a lot of futa scenes. Most of them are from the " temple of fertility " quest line. It starts at a shrine in farmer's country (Valos). Pick the submisive path.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
Doesn't Claire save her mother in the new prologue?
She does. But you have to be quick if you want to save Marie as well. Cause you only have three days in Rivermont (Rivermount?) to rescue Marie with your mother. Otherwise it'll be just your mother that you rescue.

Shekelberg

Jun 2, 2020
She does. But you have to be quick if you want to save Marie as well. Cause you only have three days in Rivermont (Rivermount?) to rescue Marie with your mother. Otherwise it'll be just your mother that you rescue.
If Claire can save her own mother, why not make the mother the third beast wife? Or just invite the mother to live in the farm and fuck animals together with Claire.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
I don't think we're even that close yet to having more content with her mother; just way too many other routes that needs backfilling.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
three day's to save them both how do you do that because if you go after marie your in a cell for those three day's and to save the mother you have to run back to the house right are the monster's layer sounds hard pressed.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there,
has anyone found out where the chicken is in Rivermont? I already have the garlic and the carrot but the chicken is nowhere to be found. It's under the main quest, at the restaurant where Claire can haggle with a pigman who wants to cook

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Hi there,
has anyone found out where the chicken is in Rivermont? I already have the garlic and the carrot but the chicken is nowhere to be found. It's under the main quest, at the restaurant where Claire can haggle with a pigman who wants to cook
I think the chicken is in a big kitchen to your right where an ork goes back and forth. I can't remember where the house is but there are like 3 or 4 in total. You can't miss it. Just loot everything.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀
4.40 star(s) 107 Votes