• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sceller444

May 4, 2023
In the complete version that you can get here you get all the scenes. On steam the cut the shota content and i think some of the bestiality. On steam they compensted that by adding a brother quest line (very unfinished in fact just started). But again you get that as well in the complete verstion. So if you want to see all content get that.
thank for answer!

Candycanez

Sep 7, 2019
In the Hookton Inn I got trapped and unable to move in the wall/mirror after completing the drunk toilet sex event with the old man and unlocking the toilet sex job.

Also the inn keeper is lodged in the wall in the inn, but you can still talk to her so this isn't much of a problem just looks odd.
1687005560920.png

1687005809514.png

Reactions: Slaphappy207

aipom40

May 24, 2018
i went to the guy in the gallery but my game still crashes in the quest log also when talking to the fairys who have my mother they bring me to another world and i just cant move when im there

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
I was going to mention Overgrown: Genesis, as the only game that had a consistent direction by the dev team. I'm not sure if the dev team is burnt out, or if their ambition/vision with Claire's Quest has turned out to much for them to handle. I do agree with your comments, its just a shame, this game has the potential to be really good, but only if the dev team can get its priorities in order or even bring in some other people to jump start some passion into moving the game forward. If I remember right, they've had issues with their artists, so I'm wondering if that could be whats holding the dev team back as well. WHen they did the revamp it really made the game come alive from the standard RPG engine games you find on F95.
Well - the game is good, really good but it would help if they reduced the proliferation of not-finished quests. It becomes quite confusing to keep track off. Maybe trying to address or please too many different inputs, they going in too many different directions at the same time.

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Wide flower from this girl... it's a guy if you saved him in the prologue
Gold jewelry can be found but don't remember where or just buy one from this guy for 500 silver View attachment 2698051 View attachment 2698051
A gold jewelry can be gotten from Beth's grandmother now

However I was unable to get wildflowers from that girl

Is there an alternative?

Edited NEVERMIND
In fact the gypsy fruit selling girl at the exit of Valos Outer District towards the farms district sells wildflowers.

However I am getting a frozen game every time the fairy realm part starts, after the fairy says to follow her. (and yes did the Gallery mode update)
[ETA: for reference clarity this is the Mother's Pain quest].

Last edited:
Reactions: Sensake

aakriti.230692

Apr 1, 2018
Regarding bug in A mother's pain quest when nothing worked,i downloaded steam 25.2 version ,copied saves and from there i was able to use controls so i crossed the bug and the saved game and transfered back to 25.3 version and am able to continue.so there is this method for quests which are present n older version and have bugs in only ths release.hope it helps.

Reactions: Tasel96
Jul 4, 2017
I was going to mention Overgrown: Genesis, as the only game that had a consistent direction by the dev team. I'm not sure if the dev team is burnt out, or if their ambition/vision with Claire's Quest has turned out to much for them to handle. I do agree with your comments, its just a shame, this game has the potential to be really good, but only if the dev team can get its priorities in order or even bring in some other people to jump start some passion into moving the game forward. If I remember right, they've had issues with their artists, so I'm wondering if that could be whats holding the dev team back as well. WHen they did the revamp it really made the game come alive from the standard RPG engine games you find on F95.
That's the worst part: Claire's Quest has so much potential! It's arguably one of the more unique RPG engine games through the implementation of so many different effects on the overworld, with a great dark fantasy story at its core. The devs demonstrated they're capable of producing a concise and polished experience with Overgrown: Genesis, but that was such a smaller scope than what CQ has ballooned into - I don't know how much of that is from being pushed by patrons to develop certain content or the devs just not knowing where to take the story.

The artist setbacks are frustrating for the team, I'm sure, but I can't imagine that had too much impact on the narrative flow of the story or the decision to churn out a multitude of consistently unfinished side quests.

I wouldn't spend my time writing half an essay on a smut game if I didn't think it could be something great. Hopefully the devs realize the gold that they have with Claire's Quest and really think about the direction they need to take the game from here (because it's not like their patrons are going to put up with this forever).

Albatross715

Jan 29, 2021
To some extent, I agree with the statement a little higher. Side unfinished quests are bad, but in general side quests are good. No, it's really cool to approach a random NPC, get a quest, and then hentai. The world is becoming more complete, it is interesting to explore. It's like with a task from the guild (? in general, where you need to bring black steel) you can read it, forget it, and then find it in the retpike and rejoice. But the problem is the long update. If we received a new version at least once every 1.5-2 months, it would be great. and there would be fewer awkward ones and we would see what all this is moving towards. Seriously, 8 months is the time to create a beta of a new continent, not a side quest supplement. Maybe they could take another hoosier, the problem of styles, of course, can be, but after all, all this adapts.

[_Lothric_]

Jun 16, 2018
After I talk to the npc for the chef quest, Claire get spawned on the table and is stuck there. Same thing happens with the prostitution quest in Rathpike and the "Insuring Justice" quest at the house located in the wash. Whenever the npcs are done talking, there's a blackscreen and the character gets stuck.

Reactions: ArtyDodger

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
If they really want to ever finish the game, they need to cut the number of sidequests down to those that satisfy the fetishes and still move the story along and provide lore information.

Reactions: whamos_olrac
4.40 star(s) 107 Votes