yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ClairesQuest-0.25.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
ClairesQuest-0.25.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Got any mega links ?

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
what is cut from steam version compared to patreon one? only urchins stuff?
You're not the first to ask about the differences between versions, but basically Steam version doesnt have any content related to minors and bestiality, only vanilla stuff.

Jul 4, 2017
You're not the first to ask about the differences between versions, but basically Steam version doesnt have any content related to minors and bestiality, only vanilla stuff.
The steam version has tons of beast stuff. It's only missing the minor content.
And "vanilla" lol, either you're using that word wrong or I'd hate to imagine what you consider kinky.

kailina55

Aug 11, 2018
And rape plenty of rape , because depicting Claire having sex with a dog is a no no but having her get brutaly raped and impregnated aganst her will that's okay.
Yeah was thinking the same after playing through this update. It got omega rapey. Way too much for me to fap to. It's not even at the point where it's "mind-break" and she starts to get into it after a while. She's just scared for her life and crying and trying to get away the entire time, not sure how anyone can enjoy that. The nightmare scene was just... "wtf is this bro"... If we have to choose between this and more barn updates then I'd prefer the barn updates 10 out of 10 times. That being said, any of the other side quests would have been better than this rape-fest. Glad this rivermont stuff is finally over.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
As always--- Steam version is a downgrade with less content...
I play only patreon version!

Reactions: whamos_olrac

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
This seems super cool, but it looks like the mac version is kinda far behind, has anyone managed to get the current version running on mac via wine?
download any rpgm with mac version link (there are a lot in this site--- like The Office Wife
....then move/replace all the files inside the www folder in the Contents/Resources/app.nw folder

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
patreon version is the complete version right? btw something I want to know is that (and this is from when I last played which is a long time ago) if you use cheats on Claire stats right at the begining of the game on the camp you can get some scenes and here is the question, without cheating is there any way to get those scenes? oh and futa is avoidable right? and how much beast did they add? last time I played was when they added that Inn from another game and will preggo beast a thing? and any idea if they will add the characters from overgrown to this game?

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
suffering with black screen, after taking refuge in a church.. i saved the son, recieved the items. spoke to the head of the church with her rescued son. and everytime i go to sleep, i wake up but its a black screen

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes