• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
May 1, 2021
Great VN but wish more BDSM with actually bondage and master/slave scenes. Would have been cool to see dad Dom his daughter completely(outfits/piercings/tattoos/ bondage equipment) Still thought it was good. Have to check out the other game now.

Reactions: Qafqa and splamo

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Clara Bittersweet Day v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
This was really solid for a short little thing - cute girl, pretty kinky, lots of different paths to find.

So yeah was much better than most things I burn through. Took me quite a while to get everything in the gallery, I think initially I was making the mistake of loading up an earlier point to change choices once I got to an ending I'd seen, rather than letting it play out to the very end where some of the variations still could be.
Yeah. That is kind of my personal choice philosophy. Choices must be relevant for determining the endings, some cosmetic dialogs and some scenes. And they need to feel "logical".

For instance...

Clara doesn't let Oliver kiss her -> If you end up in the John ending, there is no Oliver NTR.
Clara isn't brave enough to put her dad's hands on her bum -> Dad doesn't compare Veronica and Clara's asses -> Dad doesn't fuck Veronica thinking about Clara -> Daddy ending locked, Veronica forced.
Clara doesn't beg -> Clara has deleted the photo -> Gift to dad. She has the photo still -> Gift to John.
Clara is not exhibiting herself -> No John friends in the mix.

That sort of stuff. I think there is not a single meaningless decision except for daddy deciding whether he likes sharing his daughter or seeing her suffer and being humiliated a bit.

Senchi

Aug 8, 2017
i usually miss animations in a game like this but still i found it veryyyy nice! thank u :)(y)

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
Sorry but unfortunately there is no set standard. I can't remember the name of the VN but your captive is a hedonist with a mole, and the version is like 3.2 completed.
There is a set standard for games that are released with version numbers. Completed games are usually indicated with a v1.0+ with few games being indicated with v0.5+ and v2.0+.

Games that are new to the forum are usually indicated with a v0.1+ if the game is indicated with v1.0 it usually means that the game is more or less completed, with the sometimes v1.0+ adding extras and/or cleaning up some things with the game. Just visit the completed games section, out of the 206 pages of completed games, you'll see a set pattern or standard.

P.S.
I'm not a mod and I'm speaking only about the version number upon release on the forums, from my understanding of how it works. If the version number reached v1.0+ and it has been around the forums for months to years from its creation that's a different story.

Last edited:
Reactions: TimoF965

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There is a set standard for games that are released with version numbers. Completed games are usually indicated with a v1.0+ with few games being indicated with v0.5+ and v2.0+.

Games that are new to the forum are usually indicated with a v0.1+ if the game is indicated with v1.0 it usually means that the game is more or less completed, with the sometimes v1.0+ adding extras and/or cleaning up some things with the game. Just visit the completed games section, out of the 206 pages of completed games, you'll see a set pattern or standard.

P.S.
I'm not a mod and I'm speaking only about the version number upon release on the forums, from my understanding of how it works. If the version number reached v1.0+ and it has been around the forums for months to years from its creation that's a different story.
Yes but just visit the ongoing games section, you'll see that a lot of "devs" (they are more artists than devs) don't follow those versioning rules

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
He asked the full gallery indeed...
The gallery unlock it's in the persistent file, copy in saves folder and then you can open all the gallery (1 of john ending have a problem so I put a save of this scene ending)
Also helps if you do it from a fresh unpack and make sure you delete the appdata save files too or it'll just keep showing your persistent unlocks with a new save file. Delete all, unpack game, then unpack the persistent and save in both folders. That's how I got mine to work.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes