DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
I like it :( but even if most people didn't I think it suits her personality well and is more proof of the strength of her characterization (what little you can have in these types of games) than anything.
Yeah, Clara doesn't give a fuck what anyone else thinks. She knows she's hot - she's got the invoices to prove it :ROFLMAO:

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Mis a jour le 13.09.22

Bonjour, dans ma collection il me manquais celui la ! Merci pour ce jeu !
Voici la traduction en français :

Version v1.0 :

Hello, in my collection I was missing this one! Thanks for this game !
Here is the translation in french :

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Yeah, Clara doesn't give a fuck what anyone else thinks. She knows she's hot - she's got the invoices to prove it :ROFLMAO:
Yeah maybe with the all the "cash" Clara is raking in, you will be able to upgrade your pc soon so you can make renders faster. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Loved the game, l appreciate the option to go lesbian path only, even though I do like having male clients and prefer to go that route for now. Congrats! You got a new sub from me! ;)

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
While the next update of Clara's Love Hotel is in the kitchen, we have another short game coming out for you!
Thuy is trying to get home late at night, what sinister things are waiting for her in the dark? Find out this Wednesday on and !

View attachment 1479390 View attachment 1479389
Just played it. Not as good as Dumb Koala’s other games IMO.

iratam

Nov 25, 2018
Looks too cool to not try it out !!! (Heavy breathing...)

Incredible game !!!

Thanks a bunch.

Last edited:
Reactions: LightmanP

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Mega doesn't work. Says the users account was closed due to breaking the rules of Mega's terms of service.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Mega doesn't work. Says the users account was closed due to breaking the rules of Mega's terms of service.
Yup. That has been happening, particularly on games where somebody has decided the characters are too young. You can report the post and ask for them to be reupped, but it has become nearly impossible to use many of the fastest services due to somebody attacking games they don't like.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Yeah, I won't bother with Mega right now. I've added Mediafire links, try that one or Workupload/gofile, those are usually decent.
I get that. And I'd love to download it with one of those others. Problem is, for some reason, my slow ass internet won't hardly download anything unless it's through Megasync. I don't understand it. Unless it has to do with Mega automatically retrying until it completes. Had a game take three days last week to download. LoL. I have less than 2 gigs of broadband. Oh well. Maybe I'll remember this if and when they run fiber out here in the country next year.

• Sad
Reactions: LightmanP
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes