DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Loved what you've done so far. My only gripe plot wise is I would like to see the transition of girls losing their innocence move slower. The girl went from seeming innocent to slutty in the hotel seen too quickly. Seeing a little more hesitation would be nice.
Thank you so much.

Well, the reason Rebecca is in the hotel room in the first place is because she's a horny little perv that was caught spying and masturbating! She's not as innocent as she looks ;)

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Is this Blonde Clara the same as the Brunette/Silver-haired Clara from the first version? If so, WHY THE HELL would you change her hair?! I don't understand why someone would intentionally reduce attraction of a character by making the hair that short. Everything about her in the first episode was amazing. Now, I'm just distracted. Sorry, DK...Pixie cuts should not exist.

1635006673037.png
(Exactly)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Clara's Love Hotel [v0.2] [Dumb Koala] crunched

1080p Animations

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 733 MB / 434 MB - ClarasLoveHotel-0.2-1080p-Animations-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 698 MB / 400 MB - ClarasLoveHotel-0.2-1080p-Animations-mac-crunched.zip

Download 1080p (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

4K Animations

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 939 MB / 677 MB - ClarasLoveHotel-0.2-4K-Animations-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 904 MB / 642 MB - ClarasLoveHotel-0.2-4K-Animations-mac-crunched.zip

Download 4K (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Antoon

May 13, 2018
How much male on female content is there right now? I want to try it out because it looks amazing but i'm not that interested in lesbian sex.

Reactions: Piat

buff

May 29, 2017
Holy shit, some hot stuff here. And even a lesbian mode, so you don't have to look at dicks when you fap. Fantastic.

Lightman, are you replace Lane as DumbKoala's VN person? Or is this an "unauthorized" one with content from DK's site?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well at start i didn't seemed very good with all that time watching selfies of Clara supposed to be the most gorgeous girl in the world, i would say the most skinny girl in the world!!:LOL:
But later the scene with the twins and mom that was really hot, very good all girls actions, yummy!!!:love:

Mehman11

Sep 28, 2019
Thank you. The reason most games are short is because they are based on comics that actually are in the same universe story-wise. So, you can check those out if you want more content!
CLH will be longer because it's based on 20 episodes comic. And we actually have a next project planned after CLH concludes which will be a fully-fledged game with meaningful choices, story branches, etc.

It's a false-positive, most likely because of the x32 executable. You can try removing ClarasLoveHotel-32.exe and checking again. It's kind of a common thing with Ren'Py.

Nope.
fixed thanks

Reactions: LightmanP

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Thank you all for the kind words!

Only a bj scene so far, more to come in the next update and later ones too.

I'm working together with Dumb Koala. Currently, there's a small Halloween special VN in the works and then it's back to CLH in November!

This is a regular version, Special Edition is available on and .
What’s the difference between the two?

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes