jazon1

Jan 7, 2021
Cant wait til part two,amazing modeling/artwork. did you guys model these ladys yourself or they from like Daz or something? just wondering because i would love to import/rig one or two of them into a game or two i play:)

Last edited:

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
There is/will be straight content, but you can avoid all of it by enabling lesbian-only mode.
Will choosing lesbian only lessen the amount of content we see? Or is it the same content amount, just different?

I only ask because, while normally I'd just skip what I'd rather not see without even bothering to ask, I think Koala's renders are simply too great to just miss out on potential scenes :ROFLMAO:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.9
Size: 956M
SHA1SUM: 05c8dcdeeee86adece3572fb03297d36fe716ff3
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

camoway

May 15, 2017
downloaded and played them all! great stuff. Although I don't get off to lesbian stuff all of them are very well done. movie night
was awesome!!! IDK feedback would be maybe teaming up with another dev. You seem to get bored and make a lot of 10 min games. Runey might dig it. he seems to be in a creative rut. sorry if I am overstepping. I find complaining without suggesting a solution to be whining. So have some of my awful ideas. runny has a discord btw... idk I need sleep good games!

Reactions: LightmanP

camoway

May 15, 2017
downloaded and played them all! great stuff. Although I don't get off to lesbian stuff all of them are very well done. movie night
was awesome!!! IDK feedback would be maybe teaming up with another dev. You seem to get bored and make a lot of 10 min games. Runey might dig it. he seems to be in a creative rut. sorry if I am overstepping. I find complaining without suggesting a solution to be whining. So have some of my awful ideas. runny has a discord btw... idk I need sleep good games!

DarkHoles

Oct 6, 2021
Loved what you've done so far. My only gripe plot wise is I would like to see the transition of girls losing their innocence move slower. The girl went from seeming innocent to slutty in the hotel seen too quickly. Seeing a little more hesitation would be nice.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes