SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
Looks good, I hope the interracial tag means cute little asian girls
I'm afraid not, there will be a black male character down the line.
Too bad. I hope you can skip the male chars you don't like. If not I guess I'll play the lez only route, which should be fun enough with cuties like these.

Reactions: LightmanP

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Not with this one. That's what I'm doing with this game and thank you on behalf of Dumb Koala :)

I'm afraid not, there will be a black male character down the line.

The hotel scene is viewed from a male pov, but it's basically the only scene in the game like that. And he's not a protagonist, he's involved in the scene, but won't be seen after it.
I hope the Black dude puts a permanent bump in one of these Lolipops belly's. ;-)

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
looks interesting!
I'll try it out to see if it's good.
Thank you for the share!

Oct 2, 2018
It doesn't turn all clients into women, sexual interactions with men are skipped and some images/dialogue are altered. You can toggle the mode on the fly in preferences if you want to compare scenes.
I already played it I was only interested in the lesbian mode, but that mode is not worth it for me if it's going to be like that, so the game is not for me.

good luck anyway.

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
It's the exe for the 32-bit version. Defender doesn't like those, if you just delete that it will be fine.
Yeah, in the end, however, I downloaded the android version on my smartphone.
Well, if I can afford I have a little criticism to dev. Compared to previous games, such as Vicky's Investigation for example, this new game lacks details, it is less accurate (such as shadows, which are almost completely missing). It almost seems done quickly.
With respect...

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Beautiful renders as always. Faces in particular. Any considerations for making a story with a male MC? The males in your games seem largely faceless generic figures that are basically just tools. I don't begrudge anyone female MC's and primarily lesbian content. It's rare and welcome. I'd just love to see a Dumb Koala grade Virt a Mate game with a male MC leading the narrative. Yes, lots of games with male MC's out there but nothing with comparable renders to your work. That's wonderfully unique. So, I had to ask!

Cheers!

Last edited:

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Oh wow! Is this all 15 or whatever chapters, or is this one that will get updated?

Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
So, you play as a female that invites teens to work at your brothel?

Surely your character gets in on the fun, too, and sometimes with clients? I like playing a submissive (at least if they are one in bed), so I hope there's some scenes of letting your girls or clients dominate you. xD

Reactions: GmFn1869
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes