Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
Yep, that actually already happens in this version.
Cool! And I hope it's not just a one-time thing throughout the story to make a proper sub experience. :p That.. and we get to see it from Clara's perspective in the future. ^^ Considering that's who we're supposed to be playing as even if we gave answers as the other girl.

Last edited:

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
As of now only fem prot available so the game is a skip for me, but I see 'multiple protagonist' under future tags, so the question is what is going to be added: an MP or multiple FCs?

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Yeah, in the end, however, I downloaded the android version on my smartphone.
Well, if I can afford I have a little criticism to dev. Compared to previous games, such as Vicky's Investigation for example, this new game lacks details, it is less accurate (such as shadows, which are almost completely missing). It almost seems done quickly.
With respect...
Thanks for the criticism, and I fully agree.

CLH is a great example of how my work has improved over time. This is a long running 20+ comic series on my that LightmanP has just started converting. The series (and therefore these early renders) began in 2019! You will see big improvements in the renders and my techniques as we update the game with each new chapter :)

But you gotta start a story at the start, so, I hope you stick around to see what's coming up next :)

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Thank you for trying it out. As mentioned previously, you can expect the quality of renders to improve in the next updates.

0.1 is 4 of the first episodes of the original comic. The game will be updated up to the current 20 episodes and the next update will include episodes 5-9 which have a bit more content.
Thanks!

Reactions: LightmanP

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Beautiful renders as always. Faces in particular. Any considerations for making a story with a male MC? The males in your games seem largely faceless generic figures that are basically just tools. I don't begrudge anyone female MC's and primarily lesbian content. It's rare and welcome. I'd just love to see a Dumb Koala grade Virt a Mate game with a male MC leading the narrative. Yes, lots of games with male MC's out there but nothing with comparable renders to your work. That's wonderfully unique. So, I had to ask!

Cheers!
I did a recent survey on my , and the main take away was my subscribers wanted more hardcore content. So now I'm trying to alternate between male and female driven stories each week. I do find it a fun creative challenge to put myself in a man's shoes :) so expect more in the future.

But I also feel that's part of what makes my stories unique - it's the girls that drive them, and they are the ones having the fun. That's kinda rare, I think.

Also, thanks so much for your kind compliments :)

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
is there gonna be a pure lesbian path? i hate NPCs dicks. especially those which fucks female MC :KEK:

Hmerron

Jan 3, 2021
yes another dumbkoala release, im in the minority with female led games that arn't reduced to sleeping with men or just the usual trope most games tend to be.

looking forward to more of this thankyou dumbkoala!

TexOperator

Oct 29, 2020
I did a recent survey on my , and the main take away was my subscribers wanted more hardcore content. So now I'm trying to alternate between male and female driven stories each week. I do find it a fun creative challenge to put myself in a man's shoes :) so expect more in the future.
Sounds good to me. So far, I liked all of your work - short & spicy, focusing on the lewd content, with some of the most gorgeous rendered teens, I've ever seen. Looking forward to updates of CLH.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Looks good like the other Koala games but I don't play fem protag games so I have to pass on this one.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
The last thing I expect when I enable something called "lesbian-only mode" is having the POV of a guy putting his dick on screen and commanding and touching the girls.
That's really not "lesbian-only". It was hopefully not the dev's intent to bait me but I've been misled with misused terms. I wish people were more mindful of using words correctly.

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
The last thing I expect when I enable something called "lesbian-only mode" is having the POV of a guy putting his dick on screen and commanding and touching the girls.
That's really not "lesbian-only". It was hopefully not the dev's intent to bait me but I've been misled with misused terms. I wish people were more mindful of using words correctly.
Sorry about that, but this is early in the conversion process, so we wanted to ensure there was content for both the options, even if through the male client's POV.

There will be plenty of guy-free lesbian only content with further updates. In fact the next update, The Twins, is girls only :D

Also, if you want girls only DK stories then check out my other games My Mom's Secret and Betflix.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
My issue isn't the presence of the content. it's the labelling.
The words "lesbian only" are supposed to have an exclusive meaning but this meaning was stretched beyond reason to include a scene that shouldn't fit.
You make whatever content you want to make. I'm not asking for more lesbian scenes, I'm asking for proper communication.

I have already checked out some of your other works and I do like them. You have a visual style that I haven't seen anywhere else and writing that makes it incredibly more appealing.
I'll probably follow the development of Clara's Love Hotel too. I just hope I don't get anymore surprises like that.

Reactions: LightmanP
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes