BigiE1993

Feb 8, 2021
Thank you. The reason most games are short is because they are based on comics that actually are in the same universe story-wise. So, you can check those out if you want more content!
CLH will be longer because it's based on 20 episodes comic. And we actually have a next project planned after CLH concludes which will be a fully-fledged game with meaningful choices, story branches, etc.

It's a false-positive, most likely because of the x32 executable. You can try removing ClarasLoveHotel-32.exe and checking again. It's kind of a common thing with Ren'Py.

Nope.
Finding out that DK is making a full fledged game is a god send as her art and models are some of the best, but as someone who is more into boy on girl and not so much on full lesbian content was wondering if you can share if the game will be full lesbian or not. Also if it isn't full lesbian, then what gender protag will it be. I much prefer male protag games but can also play fem protag as long as there is boy/girl content and the art is great. With DK behind the wheel I have no doubts about the art. Been hooked ever since I played my fav game by her "The Intern" and have always looked forward to checking out her works that aren't full girl on girl only games. Anyways was just curious as I got a little overly exited that she will make a full fledged game and if you guys are still too early in development to answer and or don't want to share this information yet then I understand. For now I look forward to future releases of CLH.

Reactions: LightmanP

BigiE1993

Feb 8, 2021
Thank you for your interest! So far we are planning to make it playable on a fully straight or fully lesbian path. Either way, there will be plenty of content of both types. It will be a female protagonist game.

Also, the next CLH update will have a big scene with a male client ;)
Thanks for the fast reply. Just one last question though and then I will be out of your hair, will the game also have a bi route. Cause even though I much prefer boy on girl doesn't mean I don't like girl on girl at all. Just didn't want to play a game that was lesbian only and no man in sight, which you have answered it won't be. Sorry if I am being a little confusing.

BigiE1993

Feb 8, 2021
Yeah, you will be able to choose between straight/lesbian options, you won't be locked into one path or anything like that.
Cheers and god speed. Hope everything goes great and smooth for you and DK on the development side. Deff looking forward to this in 2022. My only other wish is a continuation of "The Intern" VN as it is one of my fav games. Once again thanks for the replies and hearing me out.

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Cheers and god speed. Hope everything goes great and smooth for you and DK on the development side. Deff looking forward to this in 2022. My only other wish is a continuation of "The Intern" VN as it is one of my fav games. Once again thanks for the replies and hearing me out.
The Intern story has just had it's next chapter conclude in Little Kitten as a comic on my . The VN will be updated soon...

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
FYI right now you can get all of Dumb Koala's games in one package with a 20% discount on itch.io. That includes all future CLH updates. I'd suggest getting it now if you're interested since CLH will increase in price after the next update -

Thank you for your support!

And check out Kidnap, a small horror game we've released recently if you haven't yet!
I went there, wanted to use paypal, got for the first time in all my time using paypal, a popup showed with some claim I had to provide personal details according to some weird tax law. Followed the link and ended up on a 404 Page not found...sorry, but that's too much info asked, especially since this is the first time I encounter such a claim when using paypal for a digital service.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Sorry that you had some issues, guess it's on itch.io. It's a popular service for indie games, though, so I wouldn't be worried, but it's up to you of course. Thank you for considering supporting us! You can also subscribe on (CC only) or on (PayPal can be used).
I could but according to your post, the package deal is only through itch.io, correct?

¸¸ KA2¸¸

Forum Fanatic
Jan 11, 2018
Automatic translation (I don't know or understand English)
I love your games, DumbKoala, they are always different and unique
to all f95 games i love all your female characters.
I translate a lot of games and just check that everything works
Well, minus your games, I play them from start to finish.
I love you DumbKoala (no fagots)... :love:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
View attachment 1536795

Clara's Love Hotel update 0.3 is out!

When trainee masseuse Olivia observes Clara getting a very against-the-rules massage from Angie, a whole new world of sexual opportunity opens up to her. Put to the test by Angie and Clara, Olivia passes with flying colors. But will little virgin Olivia be able to take on the huge challenge of her first client Max?

The update features:
- 433 renders, 48 new animations! (including 47 renders and 10 animations for the Special Edition)
- 22 Bonus Images in the Special Edition

You can get it on , , and . Itch.io purchase includes all future updates!
Hope you guys like the update whenever you play it :giggle:

Just played V3. Not nearly as good as the previous update IMO. I won’t be in such a rush to spend $15 next time . I’ve learned my lesson .

• Angry
Reactions: LochLomondLost

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Just played V3. Not nearly as good as the previous update IMO. I won’t be in such a rush to spend $15 next time . I’ve learned my lesson .
Any more feedback other than "not nearly as good"? I mean this update is pretty different to the last update. 0.2 was lesbian only, where as 0.3 is a 50/50 mix of lesbian and hardcore, so if just girl on girl is your thing I could see how this doesn't fit your tastes as much.

And if you are paying $15 then that's for a Godlike subscription on my or .

So, that $15 also gets you access to 350gb+ of my existing content and, if we look at my work since 0.2 was released October 20th, I've released:

3 50+ page photo sets
6 comic episodes, each with at least 100 pages of content
5 10+ minute Koala Vision comic videos with animations
2 other visual novels, (Kidnap and Sasha's Initiation)
And a 10 minute, fully voice acted and animated video

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Any more feedback other than "not nearly as good"? I mean this update is pretty different to the last update. 0.2 was lesbian only, where as 0.3 is a 50/50 mix of lesbian and hardcore, so if just girl on girl is your thing I could see how this doesn't fit your tastes as much.

And if you are paying $15 then that's for a Godlike subscription on my or .

So, that $15 also gets you access to 350gb+ of my existing content and, if we look at my work since 0.2 was released October 20th, I've released:

3 50+ page photo sets
6 comic episodes, each with at least 100 pages of content
5 10+ minute Koala Vision comic videos with animations
2 other visual novels, (Kidnap and Sasha's Initiation)
And a 10 minute, fully voice acted and animated video
My apologies, Dumb Koala. I didn't mean to offend, nor to criticize. I was just making a flippant remark, which I now regret.

I did like ver 2 more tbh because of the plot twist with the unexpected visitor (Sorry to be vague, I don't know how to do spoilers.) The angles and animations were better, too, I thought. (Betflix and Sasha’s initiation had great storyline surprises, too.) And CH Ver 3 is good, too.

I think you're one of the best, and certainly the most prolific, Dev in the AVN world. I love your games and will continue to buy them!

I didn't realize that my $15 purchase gives me access to 350gb+ of your existing content. Sorry to be stupid, but how do I access that content?

all the best.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
Thanks dumpkoala especially for Naomi-Abigail content (i am a fan of those two) you are making an excellent job in all your works...leep it up...

Reactions: DumbKoala
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes