whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018
Any more feedback other than "not nearly as good"?
On my end with your content I would say you play into your preferred fetishes very well and you or whoever does your renders also just creates really good artwork. In general just make sure you don't shut yourself into boxes and feel you need to do only certain things for others or ever be pushed into fetishes you don't like for other people's sensibilities or their weirder fetishes.

Also, you are pumping these out fast, make sure you don't burn out but if you're really enjoying it, the almost blistering pace thus far is appreciated.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Clara's Love Hotel [v0.3] [Dumb Koala] crunched

1080p Animations
Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1010 MB / 561 MB - ClarasLoveHotel-0.3-1080p-Animations-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 975 MB / 527 MB - ClarasLoveHotel-0.3-1080p-Animations-mac-crunched.zip

Download 1080p (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
Hey dev, I wanted to ask you something. I don't see one of your works on this site, "The intern".
Do you think you will also publish it on F95 sooner or later?
(or maybe it's me that i don't find it)

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Oh, really? Well, i did't see too much difference with the other ones. What a pity!
Yeah, The Intern apparently broke Rule 7?!?

You can find it on my or my :)

And the star of The Intern, Britt will be starring as a cute Christmas elf in my fully voice-acted and animated Christmas Special Video CHRISTMAS IS CUMMING out on Christmas Day :)

Deviant Art 3 (1).png

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Wow there is a huge difference in render quality based on the screenshots in the OP. The first 10 pics looks pretty good, but then the locker room pic is a big drop in quality. It looks like a different game entirely. I'm guessing the quality of the renders start off low and then improve as you progress?

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Wow there is a huge difference in render quality based on the screenshots in the OP. The first 10 pics looks pretty good, but then the locker room pic is a big drop in quality. It looks like a different game entirely. I'm guessing the quality of the renders start off low and then improve as you progress?
CLH was started around 2 years ago as a comic on , so don't judge the game too harshly on those early renders. They are not the best, but they do improve quickly!

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
CLH was started around 2 years ago as a comic on , so don't judge the game too harshly on those early renders. They are not the best, but they do improve quickly!
Thanks for the info. Do you have an plans on redoing/remastering those early renders at some point so they match the rest of the game?

LuckyBastards

Dec 5, 2021
Hey dev, big fan, always loved your character design, if I may ask, story wise, is this game complete? If not then I'll just bookmark it for now. I can't handle cliffhangers.

Reactions: DumbKoala

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Hey dev, big fan, always loved your character design, if I may ask, story wise, is this game complete? If not then I'll just bookmark it for now. I can't handle cliffhangers.
No, not complete yet. There are three more updates before the story is concluded, but each update has it's own contained narrative.

Reactions: LuckyBastards
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes