God3333

Mar 9, 2019
No. Sorry.

The Special Edition is available if you support me on my my , or if you buy the SE edition on
I see, kinda strange how a piracy site like this respects that and someone doesn't just post a mirror.
Cool though.

PerVertex

Jun 22, 2018
Loving the content.

As someone who had to (almost) deal with this ****, I would suggest removing the actual-human child photos you see in the scene with the twins + mom. That could get you into a lot of trouble legally speaking. DumbKoala
Though it's up to you if you /care about that or not of course :)

I'm a party photographer and got invited to do shoots at an adult party, owner of the club put the photos online and that ended in a lawsuit because on one of the walls had photos of events at the club, some of those were school parties, and some of the parents freaked the F out when they saw photos of their kids in the background of a photo series where the topic involved scantily dressed men and woman. (to say the least)
The lawsuit got settled, but the club didn't last long after that.

Edit: yea, I should have noticed that before sending the photos, but as usual the club owner just wanted the photos and with how poorly he paid me I never bothered editing any photos, so it never caught my eye.

Last edited:

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
The twins banging their mom not enough for you? :ROFLMAO:
Sorry but I am after high class stuff such as father-daughter or twincest. Requires great writing skills and is difficult to pull out with good taste. Plenty of B-level material exists tough.

blackfyre91

Jan 16, 2018
First of all, love the game! I love all of DumbKoala's games, but specially this one for having a longer story (even though each episode is a story on its own).

Anyway, to the point: I noticed I'm missing some scenes that I haven't unlocked. This game doesn't have many choices and I think I've tried every combination by now (yeah, I've replayed it a lot of times ). Any idea what I might be missing? Or is it that those are only for the Special Edition? I'm missing scenes 3, 6, 9 and 14 from the gallery.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LightmanP

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Is there anything different in the regular version that is planned to be shared here in a week? For example, does it mean the Regular version has a few less images than what we assume to be the SubscribeStar version?

dark5ide

Dec 29, 2019
So to clarify, is the game on here the full version, or will that only be available via subscription? Or is this the case where subscribers get first crack, but then we get it later or a patch behind, etc?

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes