Henr11

Game Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
Clara's Love Hotel [v0.5] [Dumb Koala] - Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Compression based on 1080p Animations version

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.76 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 744 MB
-

Original Mac Size: 1.76 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 709 MB
-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Dunno what the aim was with this update but those pole acts were sooooo bad... can't even describe them as amateuristic ...

is poledancing... not that wet noodle dancing in the latest update

EDIT: Figured I'd get a reaction like this from the dev... hate to say it... compared to the previous releases, this one was meh... SE not withstanding (yeah... I payed for it...)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: DumbKoala

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Why is the release date in the OP 2022-03-16 ?????

The change log dates back to 2021-09-25... Is this a completely new iteration of a previous release or something?

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
looks convincing. good story. hopefully in the future there will be more lesbian stories and a little bit of improvement for the coloring for the characters. because a little ... ah hard to explain.

jgg

Feb 13, 2018
Well. I'm of two minds on this.

On the plus side: Awesome renders, great story (if a little too pedo for me), and a huge plus that the developer shares his games here.

On the minus side: What ridiculous pricing on the subscribestar tiers! I really wanted to see the special edition game and signed up for the $8/mo tier. Keep in mind that would be almost $100/year. Well. For the $8/tier you can't download anything. You can only view it online in the dropbox web UI. The game was nowhere to be found.

In order to download anything, you have to pay at least $15/month. Almost $175/year.

In case the OP is wondering, I cancelled my subscription. I was tempted to upgrade to the $15 tier just to download everything and share it here. But I won't be doing that.

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Well. I'm of two minds on this.

On the plus side: Awesome renders, great story (if a little too pedo for me), and a huge plus that the developer shares his games here.

On the minus side: What ridiculous pricing on the subscribestar tiers! I really wanted to see the special edition game and signed up for the $8/mo tier. Keep in mind that would be almost $100/year. Well. For the $8/tier you can't download anything. You can only view it online in the dropbox web UI. The game was nowhere to be found.

In order to download anything, you have to pay at least $15/month. Almost $175/year.

In case the OP is wondering, I cancelled my subscription. I was tempted to upgrade to the $15 tier just to download everything and share it here. But I won't be doing that.
You know for $15 you get all my games in Special Edition form, all comics, all videos, all shoots, and all my animated comic videos. That's about 500gb of content so far. You don't have to commit for a year, but if you keep your subscription active you get new content at least once a week, often twice a week. That new content is usually at least a 100+ page comic plus an animated comic video. This weekend I'm releasing a fully voice acted and animated 10+ minute video. That's for both $8 and $15 subscribers.

If you don't think that's worth $15 then fine. Don't subscribe. Enjoy the work I put out on here for free. But plenty of wonderful people are happy with my content and are kind enough to support me. Saying "I was tempted to upgrade to the $15 tier just to download everything and share it here..." is really hurtful and spiteful. There is no need for that :(

jgg

Feb 13, 2018
If you don't think that's worth $15 then fine. Don't subscribe. Enjoy the work I put out on here for free. But plenty of wonderful people are happy with my content and are kind enough to support me. Saying "I was tempted to upgrade to the $15 tier just to download everything and share it here..." is really hurtful and spiteful. There is no need for that :(
No, doing it would be hurtful and spiteful. Feelings are feelings. I'm entitled to them. I'm glad you're focused on *your* feelings in this.

My point was that I didn't like the bait and switch and the poor communication of what you actually get for $8, which is frankly just about nothing. Unless you like looking at pictures and videos in a web browser with a terrible UX.

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
No, doing it would be hurtful and spiteful. Feelings are feelings. I'm entitled to them. I'm glad you're focused on *your* feelings in this.

My point was that I didn't like the bait and switch and the poor communication of what you actually get for $8, which is frankly just about nothing. Unless you like looking at pictures and videos in a web browser with a terrible UX.
Let's remove feelings from this and just use facts.

The tier descriptions are:

1648543787815.png

If any of that is "bait and switch" then please let me know and I will amend the description.

My "just about nothing" content is listed on my website . Minus the games and Koala Vision animated versions of comics, everything is available to the $8 subscribers.

That's:
  • 45+ comics (some are ongoing) featuring 11,500 pages / renders
  • 18 fully animated videos with most over 10 minutes long and all recent videos professionally voice acted
  • 67 shoots featuring 4,500 renders
  • And new releases every week.

The interface is Dropbox. Again, if you can tell me of a better distribution platform then please let me know.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes