cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Bought the game a few hours ago. Happy to give my money for Sei Shoujo stuff, just so we can get more translations for the better Empress games.
is the piggy roastable or am i getting cucked on that too by chance? lol honestly im down for revenge if that is the only ntr there

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Question. Is this more NTR focus or basically all about femdom like their other games?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
is the piggy roastable or am i getting cucked on that too by chance? lol honestly im down for revenge if that is the only ntr there
If you're concerned with the MC getting shafted in all sorts of ways then most Empress games probably aren't for you.
I don't know about this one in particular but going by their track record I wouldn't expect too much of a satisfying ending.

Reactions: Abagofbabies

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
If you're concerned with the MC getting shafted in all sorts of ways then most Empress games probably aren't for you.
I don't know about this one in particular but going by their track record I wouldn't expect too much of a satisfying ending.
ah damn...

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019

There is no NTR tag in both hitomi and VNDB, both sites are very accurate with tags, and we all know f95 uses it everywhere randomly. For NTR fans, don't expect anything
That doesnt make sense, I saw a comment that said that the reason why there is an ntr-tag, is because the pictures here, shows the heroines getting fucked by monsters, Im pretty sure that you wont be playing as a monster in this game.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
omg, pple just won't stop being fcking retarded about this Ntr tag. IT'S NOT A FUCKING NTR IF IT'S NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND GETTING FUCKED BY OTHERS.
How da fuck the person could cheat on you, without being in relationship with you! This tag messes-up and confuses so much when you are looking for a game to play. Just stop fucking place it everywhere!
Potentinal love interests of mc also counts as ntr. At least many people thinks so. You can go and fap to your love interest in the game getting fucked by other characters. Just because people calling ntr something you think it's not, shouldn't effect your enjoyment

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
That doesnt make sense, I saw a comment that said that the reason why there is an ntr-tag, is because the pictures here, shows the heroines getting fucked by monsters, Im pretty sure that you wont be playing as a monster in this game.
depends what is the relationships between the characters, maybe they just met, maybe they are just friends with no feelings for each other, i don't know the answer but i know very well how VNDB is accurate about tags, especially on known games. Obviously i am talking about the real meaning of netorare, but here in F95 any girls having sex with someone who is not the protagonist is considered netorare no matter what

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I like it, seems depraved enough for my taste. Maybe even a bit much, but it's still cool.

Also:
There is no NTR tag in both hitomi and VNDB, both sites are very accurate with tags, and we all know f95 uses it everywhere randomly.
It's because people here are incredibly oversensitive about "girls not fucked by mc", to the point of madness sometimes. So anything more or less including that kind of stuff is simply labeled as ntr. The staff probably does it only to avoid provoking the mob, as a preventive measure.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Seems depraved enough for my taste. Maybe even a bit much, but it's still cool.

Also:

It's because people here are incredibly oversensitive about "girls not fucked by mc", to the point of madness sometimes. So anything more or less including that kind of stuff is simply labeled as ntr. The staff probably does it only to avoid provoking the crazy mob, as a preventive measure.
It's not like it's uniform with staff either, that would have made things easier. Sometimes you see mods not caring about triggering the lunatics. Other times staff use it preemptively so they don't have to be arsed to clean threads, like in this instance. It's a big part of all this confusion.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes