Horalover

May 7, 2017
Lmao. Don't know if it qualifies directly as yaoi but there is this scene where the pigman is raping the MC, who in turn is fucking the female. It's like a conga line, I imagine. You never see the MC being fucked though, just the MC fucking the female LI.

Regarding the NTR, there is some text that you can say is kinda NTR-like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I personally don't feel anything or jealousy given how this whole game is basically a rape-fest but I understand how why mods would put the NTR tag to warn people away. "Any dick from someone other than the MC that enters a female is NTR". People who want NTR would be disappointed though.

I didn't finish it nor do I plan to. Art is nice but I wasn't invested in anything else tbh. Anyone have spoilers on a summary of what happens?

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
had been enjoy animated series from Empress, from Cleavage and Starless and also both of the games... even when the brand still labelled as Kururi Active/Active software with their legend works: Heart Work, Bible Black, and Discipline... Sadly no animated series after those.
But with this series out with english ver. this make me feel so nostalgic with their artwork and especially with their famous genres that you all must be know what it is...

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Thank you so much for sharing this translated masterpiece !

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I prefer his Active software years. Not a fan of Empress and their kins (scat and femdom) but Sei Shoujo art is still top of the line.

Reactions: Misilman

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
I prefer his Active software years. Not a fan of Empress and their kins (scat and femdom) but Sei Shoujo art is still top of the line.
Agree with you there. Maybe they must fulfill the term "Improve" things lol... But yeah Empress mostly not working alone, they usually working together with other dev. Maybe just maybe... that is one of reason that make the old one feel so better than new works.
And plus point from the dev is the artwork tho... for someone like me who like drawing like a hell, at least I can appreciated the artwork. Coz Sei Shoujo also somehow inspired me to draw more yeah you know that kind of things haha...
For story... I don't even know that Empress have story behind their works but still enjoyable except the one that "scat"ter ma brain xD

Reactions: Misilman

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Potentinal love interests of mc also counts as ntr. At least many people thinks so. You can go and fap to your love interest in the game getting fucked by other characters. Just because people calling ntr something you think it's not, shouldn't effect your enjoyment
This word has a specific definition. This is not a free interpretation of artistic design. So "many people" can go fuck themself!

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
this site has a separate definition for ahagelaahlo facial expression or whatever the anime guys call it. With the same success, these assholes can come up with 200 more tags for different facial expressions, but assholes cannot separate the concepts of Ntr and non-Ntr!

wokandroll42

Jan 1, 2018
this site has a separate definition for ahagelaahlo facial expression or whatever the anime guys call it. With the same success, these assholes can come up with 200 more tags for different facial expressions, but assholes cannot separate the concepts of Ntr and non-Ntr!
you seem angry about dumb shit my dude

Reactions: Abagofbabies

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I'm going through the thread right now seeing people's priorities XD

View attachment 1220292

For real though, the art of this game looks good but I do hope scat is avoidable.
You know there is some real mental issue going on when people are more worried about seeing someone other than MC getting some action over looking at literal turds on their screen:LOL:

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes