Night

Nov 7, 2016
I was actually thinking of going through the cg and getting and swapping out the scat with placeholders but I cant find the tools for it.

Reactions: f9account

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
There's no NTR tag for this game at VNDB and DLsite. I don't think this game is focused on that fetish.

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
There's no NTR tag for this game at VNDB and DLsite. I don't think this game is focused on that fetish.
So far I play games from active or (now) empress, there is always ending that main heroines become addicted with "you know what" and left out MC out of nowhere (NTR vibe). But yeah not heavy one tho...coz the story is not that deep. Or maybe there is no story to begin with :sneaky:

Reactions: DownTheDrain

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
It's an Empress game, you can expect there to be some femdom, humiliation and NTR mixed in. There's probably at least one NTR-heavy path or ending as well but I doubt the game is built around that fetish.

If you want your MC to be in control this isn't the publisher for you anyway so I don't think the tag matters much.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Vndb tag's aren't always complete but most if not all Empress games have NTR of some kind in then but it's not the focus. Primary fetish would be Bondage or SM and grape a fucking vinyard worth of grape.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
So far I play games from active or (now) empress, there is always ending that main heroines become addicted with "you know what" and left out MC out of nowhere (NTR vibe). But yeah not heavy one tho...coz the story is not that deep. Or maybe there is no story to begin with :sneaky:
It's an Empress game, you can expect there to be some femdom, humiliation and NTR mixed in. There's probably at least one NTR-heavy path or ending as well but I doubt the game is built around that fetish.

If you want your MC to be in control this isn't the publisher for you anyway so I don't think the tag matters much.
Vndb tag's aren't always complete but most if not all Empress games have NTR of some kind in then but it's not the focus. Primary fetish would be Bondage or SM and grape a fucking vinyard worth of grape.
Thanks for the info. It helps to describe what we can find in this title.

Starless is on my list, and based on reviews, it is a very good novel. I'll play it soon.

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
So, I understand correctly that this is a kinetic novel / nukige with unavoidable ntr?
nukige = visual novel with high quantity of sex scenes = YES
kinetic novel = visual novel without branching options = NO <--- Japanese VN rarely are kinetic novels...

Reactions: changeling

Night

Nov 7, 2016

Starless is on my list, and based on reviews, it is a very good novel. I'll play it soon.
My favorite empress game is bible black 1 personally. It's not the same as the anime in a good way. I didn't like starless's story at all, I skipped though most of it.

Reactions: changeling

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
How much scat content is there? I want to know to see if this game is worth my time. Is it one scene, or multiple?

Taoren

Jun 21, 2017
Legit, only P/A is the only Empress game with Netorare and before that, Discipline and Bible Black (developed under Active, not Empress if we really want to be pedantic about it). All other games don't have Netorare lol. It's usually rape, consensual or coercion.

On a sidenote, have you seen VNDB's tags for games? , for example. If they're willing to tag vaginal AND anal fingering explicitly and separately and have that much tags for a single game, then that should constitute as complete.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Dude, i wish there was no scat

For Sei Shoujo's art i can deal with NTR and pigmans, i dont care

But jesus, why scat

Night

Nov 7, 2016
How much scat content is there? I want to know to see if this game is worth my time. Is it one scene, or multiple?
Multiple.

Legit, only P/A is the only Empress game with Netorare and before that, Discipline and Bible Black (developed under Active, not Empress if we really want to be pedantic about it). All other games don't have Netorare lol. It's usually rape, consensual or coercion.

On a sidenote, have you seen VNDB's tags for games? , for example. If they're willing to tag vaginal AND anal fingering explicitly and separately and have that much tags for a single game, then that should constitute as complete.
it's kind of like Wikipedia they get filled based on age and popularity. Something else to consider is that vndb has it's own definitions for tags. VNDB Netorare tag is not the same as what ntr content is defined as in F95.

Last edited:

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019

Bible Black and Discipline mostly the Legendary one. But If you want light feeling and mesmerize from "Empress" you always can try Cleavage, as for other title is mostly heavy fetish things.
Btw Starless is okay, still have kinda fetish but at least it has one really romantic ending between mc n main fmc (you also can said good or best end) but you must had a headache first to get that one ending ;)

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes