• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
mind sharing your file with us who'd like to remove scat as well or share how you removed them?
Open GARbro.GUI (included) navigate to your Closed Game folder (one with the ClosedGAME.exe) extract data2.arc and data3.arc (right click on them and select extract) make sure they go into folders named data2 and data3 in same folder you found them in.

*Note I did this on windows 10 and you need net framework 4.5 or higher to use garbro
Alternatively get the extracted folders from someone willing to upload them, I didn't as they are 1.5gb and my connection isn't great.

Next extract data2 and data3 folders from the replacement zip into Closed game folder overwrite when prompted.

Finally rename or delete the data2.arc and data3.arc

There's the files you need

So what it dos is replace all the scat pics with the last non-scat variant. Text is unchanged.

Example: ev16 (face:poop: event) has 16 progressive variations only the last 2 are scat what i did was duplicate varient 14 twice and gave them the same names as variant 15 and 16 so images will stop changing when the scat starts.

Last edited:

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
Don't apologize for having decent taste.
I'm in the same boat, love Sei Shoujo's art but usually not a fan of the actual games.
What the hell are you talking about guys?? When Sei Shoujo did a game without scat?? It's true this games have gone on a dark spiral, but always have been dark fetishes in Shoujo's games.

AND TO ALL PEOPLE ASKING, NO, THIS IS NOT YOUR VANILLA-BITSPICY-GOODFEELING GAME. It's a fucking Jap VN and they go from dark to as dark as Cthulhu's butthole.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I remember you could turn scat transparent in the game options with the original game. That's not possible here?

Dantonu

Mar 22, 2018
Daam coming from the same studio as Starless I was expecting a little more, but a good game nonetheless. Are there any news on translations of other Empress games?

elven1289

Apr 26, 2018
Hi... Near the end, the game crash... I cannot tell where for spoiler purposes, but I have tried many times and the crash occurs each time at the same scene.
If you encountered this issue right before the epilogue here's what have fixed the issue for me

1) Open game in windowed mode
2) In upper menu (File|Screen Settings|Font Settings) select Screen settings -> Movie settings -> Disable movies.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Exactly this, I'd much rather have DominancE or P/A, than this, glad to see others would as well.

I even remember reading in JAST's forums years ago when Starless was first released that someone started a poll asking which game they'd like JAST to do in the future and those two were the most requested titles. Here's the link.
I think Lewdness is so long they didn't have the courage to do it.

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
If you encountered this issue right before the epilogue here's what have fixed the issue for me

1) Open game in windowed mode
2) In upper menu (File|Screen Settings|Font Settings) select Screen settings -> Movie settings -> Disable movies.
I'm getting this as well. Presumably this is no spoilers but before I have any options the game either ends and goes back to the main menu or shuts entirely. I tried that setting as well.

Also does this game not have a gallery or seen scene option?or does that only show up after finishing the game (which I can't apparently)?

Night

Nov 7, 2016
I'm getting this as well. Presumably this is no spoilers but before I have any options the game either ends and goes back to the main menu or shuts entirely. I tried that setting as well.

Also does this game not have a gallery or seen scene option?or does that only show up after finishing the game (which I can't apparently)?
You have to finish the game with any normal (not badend) ending to unlock it and you must wait until credits finish and extra scene plays, you can fast forward them after watching credits once.

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
You have to finish the game with any normal (not badend) ending to unlock it and you must wait until credits finish and extra scene plays, you can fast forward them after watching credits once.
ok thanks, I saw the gap in the title menu and assumed but since no matter what I try the game crashes when I get the dialogue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can never finish the game

Night

Nov 7, 2016
ok thanks, I saw the gap in the title menu and assumed but since no matter what I try the game crashes when I get the dialogue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can never finish the game
I got this guide from a jap site, i hope it helps

View attachment 1219518
I have a full gallery from following the guide here. I didn't actually read any of the game though so i cant comment on plot points.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes