Lordborgman

Jan 6, 2020
Is there just some unwritten rule that any artist who makes really good looking stuff, also seems to make the most awful, terrible god damn game with the worst tags I don't even want to go near? Ugh.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
I removed all the scat from my game. There are a total of 12 scenes with scat variants in the game. 22 images in total with 1-2 variant pics per scene.

Lordborgman

Jan 6, 2020
Welcome to the internet, where people have fetishes you don't like. Find the filter feature and use it, you whiny puritanical pedant.
Unfortunately filtering it, filters it all out, and sometimes it's "avoidable" other times it is not, but the tags do not cover that aspect.

My apologies.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Unfortunately filtering it, filters it all out, and sometimes it's "avoidable" other times it is not, but the tags do not cover that aspect.

My apologies.
Don't apologize for having decent taste.
I'm in the same boat, love Sei Shoujo's art but usually not a fan of the actual games.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
nukige = visual novel with high quantity of sex scenes = YES
kinetic novel = visual novel without branching options = NO <--- Japanese VN rarely are kinetic novels...
With the first part of the question is clear, but with the second part?:unsure:
Thanks for the answer.:)

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
It's also weird that they haven't translated P/A, Lewdness, or DominancE, considering they were released before Closed Game.
Exactly this, I'd much rather have DominancE or P/A, than this, glad to see others would as well.

I even remember reading in JAST's forums years ago when Starless was first released that someone started a poll asking which game they'd like JAST to do in the future and those two were the most requested titles. Here's the link.

Reactions: satou1507

EnderSoap

Jul 24, 2019
I removed all the scat from my game. There are a total of 12 scenes with scat variants in the game. 22 images in total with 1-2 variant pics per scene.
mind sharing your file with us who'd like to remove scat as well or share how you removed them?

Reactions: Octotwin

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Exactly this, I'd much rather have DominancE or P/A, than this, glad to see others would as well.

I even remember reading in JAST's forums years ago when Starless was first released that someone started a poll asking which game they'd like JAST to do in the future and those two were the most requested titles. Here's the link.
I doubt they picked this for its popularity. Most internet discussions about empress games are similar to your link. Dominance, Lewdness and Cleavage are more popular than this.

Maybe they found it more manageable.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes