Jan 18, 2018
suuuure... but i mean... no updates at all on patreon ain't a good sign. normally devs that release updates slowly at least keep their fans updated on patreon

May 1, 2017
Looks interesting, hopefully they stay on one artstyle (not like TiTS), but i hope that they will have a huge variety of races like TiTS and maybe even some races we have never seen before.
I really want to have a game like TiTs with one consistent artstyle over the entirety of the game, so i hope this gets somewhere and that they receive some good support.
Shit

Sorentia

Aug 29, 2021
Did you actually look at Patreon? I'm not accepting any money lol.
So does that mean if I say, "Take my 10 Bucks, I want the CG's and Newest Build," you won't take my money, give me the CG's and the Newest Build? I mean, seriously, the version linked on page one, which someone said was several K worth of words behind the newest build, was a fun little bit of exploration. If that is proof of concept and you are beyond that, well, I want in on this game. I want to see what you have done with the CG's and any further story stuff. Right now, with the free version, I'm stymied entirely. 20 in all stats except luck and all I can do right now is go out, get cash, come back over and over. I needs me some new content!

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
If you spend $10 you'll get access to the latest build and not be charged again. The dollar amount you see on Patreon is only for existing Patrons that haven't been charged since last time. Well technically we might get a handful of new ones every month but it's statistically significant.

Sorentia

Aug 29, 2021
If you spend $10 you'll get access to the latest build and not be charged again. The dollar amount you see on Patreon is only for existing Patrons that haven't been charged since last time. Well technically we might get a handful of new ones every month but it's statistically significant.
Alright, good to hear that we can still get access. You'll see my money later today. I look forward to you ending your hiatus and returning to active development.

_Anti_

Oct 13, 2019
Looks interesting, hopefully they stay on one artstyle (not like TiTS), but i hope that they will have a huge variety of races like TiTS and maybe even some races we have never seen before.
I really want to have a game like TiTs with one consistent artstyle over the entirety of the game, so i hope this gets somewhere and that they receive some good support.
Can someone tell me what kind of TiTS game this is?

_Anti_

Oct 13, 2019
Please tell me if it is possible to change the size of the breast and penis, and not just remove them.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes